Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 45316 times)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2015, 02:40:21 PM »
You have no issue persisting that the whole Muslim world conspired to create a Mecca in Arabia where (according to you) none existed, do you? But you lay more importance on Jewish history when they have not even 1/1000th  the historical record to back up any of their claims?

The dome of the rock is a giant proof the early muslims knew very well about its significance.  So do the qiblas of the earliest mosques tell a true story.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »
See if you make arguments like jewish history vs islamic history you are giving proof of being a sectarian in the abrahamic faith.

There is only one God.  One Abraham.  One faith.  Wake up bro and smell the coffee!

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 02:43:26 PM »
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604467.170

Find my posts in that thread to get an idea what I'm talking about.  If not read Quran and properly try to read what it says without the pre-indoctrinated hadith concepts of change of hadith and the understanding of masjid al haram to be the one at mecca.  Then look at the objective truth of what quran tells you.  You will find there was never any change in qibla.  Neither is mecca mentioned as the qibla.

Peace

Why are you sending me to another link? I asked you to simply mention an Islamic sect that worships the meteorite.

You accept that Muhammad was an arab, but don't want to accept that there ever existed a place called Mecca in the Hijaz. Kindly link your proof of it here as I don't have the time or patience to go through dozens of your postings on this website.

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »
See if you make arguments like jewish history vs islamic history you are giving proof of being a sectarian in the abrahamic faith.

There is only one God.  One Abraham.  One faith.  Wake up bro and smell the coffee!

Peace

There is only one God and only one Abraham. The accuracy of the jewish historical record is another thing and nothing o do with the faith in God.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »
Why are you sending me to another link? I asked you to simply mention an Islamic sect that worships the meteorite.

You accept that Muhammad was an arab, but don't want to accept that there ever existed a place called Mecca in the Hijaz. Kindly link your proof of it here as I don't have the time or patience to go through dozens of your postings on this website.

Because I get tired of repeating myself.  You asked for me to give proof of Temple Mount being the qibla, I gave you the thread were I elaborate it.  READ IT.

You are still misquoting me, AGAIN I'm not saying mecca didn't exist, i'm saying:

1. mecca is not mentioned in quran as the qiblah
2. mecca was historically insignificant in that time period in all regards
3. Don't be a lazy ass and read the link I gave you, thank you.

I suggest you read all my posts to understand what I'm saying in that thread most crucially this one http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604467.170

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »
What is the significance of mecca to you outside the meteorite?  Abraham never was there.  There is no historical record of it being a destination of pilgrimage.  The place is unknown to the other abrahamic faiths?  Why is mecca your qibla if not for the rock?  And which arguments do you have to support it?  Quranically and historically?

Peace

The other Abrahamic faiths lost the true path. Had they been on the true guidance there would not even have been a need for the Quran. The Quran is not only a guidance but also a reminder to mankind.

Mecca is my Qibla because the last Prophet of God showed his followers what the Qibla is. He was not made leader of a vast nation for no reason. God made him a national leader for a reason. You would understand it if only you allow your heart to believe in the message of God.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2015, 02:53:03 PM »
What does Quran say about the Qibla?  Bakka! Not Mecca, Bakka!

Look in the old testament and look for the same root word qbl and you will find another reference to Bakka, a valley one passes on the way to temple mount.  You will find another occurrence referring to Jerusalem.  Who were those Christians and Polytheists in Mecca?  There were no christians in mecca bro!  There were christians in Jerusalem and Persians (polytheists) during the life of Muhammad.  Jerusalem was conquered without shedding blood just like Quran instructs.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2015, 02:53:59 PM »
The dome of the rock is a giant proof the early muslims knew very well about its significance.  So do the qiblas of the earliest mosques tell a true story.

Peace

No body is denyine that the dome of the rock does not have importance. What you are saying is that we must all forget the fact that our last Prophet who brought us the Quran lived in medina and then mecca, and he instructed his followers (amounting to hundreds of thousands) that mecca is the Qibla. Lets all forget that and lets all follow you on your new Qibla ... why not eh?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2015, 02:55:37 PM »
No body is denyine that the dome of the rock does not have importance. What you are saying is that we must all forget the fact that our last Prophet who brought us the Quran lived in medina and then mecca, and he instructed his followers (amounting to hundreds of thousands) that mecca is the Qibla. Lets all forget that and lets all follow you on your new Qibla ... why not eh?

The change in Qibla is a hadith lie.  Why would God appoint two qiblas for one faith under one God?

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2015, 02:56:51 PM »
Please provide the quranic verse that says Jerusalem is no longer the qibla, it will be mecca now.

Thank you!