Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 49347 times)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2015, 02:28:53 PM »
What does a meteorite rock or a stone, or a cement block got anything to do with my belief in one God?

Well polytheists are not allowed in the masjid al haram.  It contradicts Quran where muslims are instructed to liberate masjid al haram from polytheists and ensure free entrance to all (jews were expelled from Jerusalem and had no access).

The meteorite inside the masjid haram in mecca is a symbol of polytheism.  No way God would allow such an abomination to happen at the true masjid al haram in Jerusalem.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »
It does matter.  Quran speaks of pre-Quranic places known to Jews and Christians.  It's irrational to identify those places as unknown places to Jews and Christians.  If the historical record further shows no evidence of it having any religious significance, one is even more irrational to uphold that theory.

Mecca as qibla has no prequranic heritage to show for.  Jerusalem has an abundance of it.

Peace

The Qur'an emphasizes the fact that it is a "reminder" to mankind. It is a reminder about the many many things that the jews and Christians have long forgotten about. Including the Kaaba at Mecca being of historical importance.

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2015, 02:33:05 PM »
If I were to show you, I'm convinced you wouldn't accept my proof.  So I'm not sure I should even bother.

Peace

Thats ok ... Just give me your proof and let me decide.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »
The Qur'an emphasizes the fact that it is a "reminder" to mankind. It is a reminder about the many many things that the jews and Christians have long forgotten about. Including the Kaaba at Mecca being of historical importance.

Here you are persisting the entire historical record and all jews have some giant conspiracy that involves lying about Jerusalem and their acceptance/even knowledge of mecca at that time and before it.  Good luck with that.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2015, 02:33:37 PM »
Thats ok ... Just give me your proof and let me decide.

Bro to be honest I don't think I have the energy atm to start explaining.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »
I will  post a link here with a message that covers my understanding a bit...

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2015, 02:35:11 PM »
Well polytheists are not allowed in the masjid al haram.  It contradicts Quran where muslims are instructed to liberate masjid al haram from polytheists and ensure free entrance to all (jews were expelled from Jerusalem and had no access).

The meteorite inside the masjid haram in mecca is a symbol of polytheism.  No way God would allow such an abomination to happen at the true masjid al haram in Jerusalem.

Peace

Again with your stawman arguments. Lets start with you showing me a sect of Islam that actually worships the meteorite and we'll go on from there. ok?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604467.170

Find my posts in that thread to get an idea what I'm talking about.  If not read Quran and properly try to read what it says without the pre-indoctrinated hadith concepts of change of hadith and the understanding of masjid al haram to be the one at mecca.  Then look at the objective truth of what quran tells you.  You will find there was never any change in qibla.  Neither is mecca mentioned as the qibla.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
Here you are persisting the entire historical record and all jews have some giant conspiracy that involves lying about Jerusalem and their acceptance/even knowledge of mecca at that time and before it.  Good luck with that.

Peace

You have no issue persisting that the whole Muslim world conspired to create a Mecca in Arabia where (according to you) none existed, do you? But you lay more importance on Jewish history when they have not even 1/1000th  the historical record to back up any of their claims?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2015, 02:39:17 PM »
Again with your stawman arguments. Lets start with you showing me a sect of Islam that actually worships the meteorite and we'll go on from there. ok?

What is the significance of mecca to you outside the meteorite?  Abraham never was there.  There is no historical record of it being a destination of pilgrimage.  The place is unknown to the other abrahamic faiths?  Why is mecca your qibla if not for the rock?  And which arguments do you have to support it?  Quranically and historically?

Peace