Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 52390 times)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2015, 02:18:16 PM »
Do you just read 9:97 or do you read after that as well. Let me quote the whole thing:

"And there were, among the desert Arabs (also), men who made excuses and came to claim exemption; and those who were false to Allah and His Messenger (merely) sat inactive. Soon will a grievous penalty seize the Unbelievers among them."

"There is no blame on those who are infirm, or ill, or who find no resources to spend (on the cause), if they are sincere (in duty) to Allah and His Messenger: no ground (of complaint) can there be against such as do right: and Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

"Nor (is there blame) on those who came to thee to be provided with mounts, and when thou saidst, "I can find no mounts for you," they turned back, their eyes streaming with tears of grief that they had no resources wherewith to provide the expenses."

"The ground (of complaint) is against such as claim exemption while they are rich. They prefer to stay with the (women) who remain behind: Allah hath sealed their hearts; so they know not (What they miss)."

"They will present their excuses to you when ye return to them. Say thou: "Present no excuses: we shall not believe you: Allah hath already informed us of the true state of matters concerning you: It is your actions that Allah and His Messenger will observe: in the end will ye be brought back to Him Who knoweth what is hidden and what is open: then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."

"They will swear to you by Allah, when ye return to them, that ye may leave them alone. So leave them alone: For they are an abomination, and Hell is their dwelling-place,-a fitting recompense for the (evil) that they did."

"They will swear unto you, that ye may be pleased with them but if ye are pleased with them, Allah is not pleased with those who disobey."

"The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise."

"Some of the desert Arabs look upon their payments as a fine, and watch for disasters for you: on them be the disaster of evil: for Allah is He That heareth and knoweth (all things)."

"But some of the desert Arabs believe in Allah and the Last Day, and look on their payments as pious gifts bringing them nearer to Allah and obtaining the prayers of the Messenger. Aye, indeed they bring them nearer (to Him): soon will Allah admit them to His Mercy: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

"The vanguard (of Islam)- the first of those who forsook (their homes) and of those who gave them aid, and (also) those who follow them in (all) good deeds,- well-pleased is Allah with them, as are they with Him: for them hath He prepared gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever: that is the supreme felicity."

"Certain of the desert Arabs round about you are hypocrites, as well as (desert Arabs) among the Medina folk: they are obstinate in hypocrisy: thou knowest them not: We know them: twice shall We punish them: and in addition shall they be sent to a grievous penalty."

"Others (there are who) have acknowledged their wrong-doings: they have mixed an act that was good with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them (in Mercy): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

What in the above makes the arabs to be the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy?

And Btw if you accept the above translations of the Quran then how do you deny Muhammad as being an Arab in Arabia? Kindly explain.

"The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise."

You don't understand me.  I'm not making any claims about the ethnicity of Muhammad.  It's irrelevant to know what ethnicity Muhammad had.  He may have been Arab, even most likely Arab.  But when Quran speaks about the qibla  it clearly speaks about Temple Mount.   Muhammad can be an arab while the qibla being Temple Mount.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2015, 02:20:05 PM »
PS: I disagree with your translation it does not say Arabs of the desert it says Arabs.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2015, 02:20:28 PM »
The proof is in the pudding in this case the meteorite is in the most sacred.

God instructs my qibla to be at Temple Mount in Quran.  And it fits the historical record of Jerusalem perfectly.

Peace

What proof is in what pudding? Kindly show me where any muslim sect worships the meteorite.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2015, 02:21:22 PM »
If you don't feel offended by a meteorite rock being placed in your qibla, in the most sacred most likely you belong to the sect I'm speaking about.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2015, 02:23:04 PM »
Temple Mount is where my faith started.  Where did your faith start?  In some backwarded village in the desert no one even heared of, not even the jews?

The most sacred of Temple Mount is that it is the place where the abrahamic faith began.  Not some meteorite a random nobody placed there to make it look more special.

What will you answer when God confronts you on the Last Day with your ritual of facing a meteorite instead of the qibla God appointed to Ibrahim, and every other messenger after him?

Peace

What does it matter if my faith started in a backward village? What does God or religion have to do with it? Should the next faith start in the Burj Khalifa?

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2015, 02:25:20 PM »

You don't understand me.  I'm not making any claims about the ethnicity of Muhammad.  It's irrelevant to know what ethnicity Muhammad had.  He may have been Arab, even most likely Arab.  But when Quran speaks about the qibla  it clearly speaks about Temple Mount.   Muhammad can be an arab while the qibla being Temple Mount.

Peace

How does the Quran "clearly" speak about the temple mount as qibla?

You say Muhammad can be an Arab but deny that fact that there can be a city named Mecca in Arabia? Even though we all know that it exists?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2015, 02:25:33 PM »
It does matter.  Quran speaks of pre-Quranic places known to Jews and Christians.  It's irrational to identify those places as unknown places to Jews and Christians.  If the historical record further shows no evidence of it having any religious significance, one is even more irrational to uphold that theory.

Mecca as qibla has no prequranic heritage to show for.  Jerusalem has an abundance of it.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2015, 02:26:21 PM »
If you don't feel offended by a meteorite rock being placed in your qibla, in the most sacred most likely you belong to the sect I'm speaking about.

Peace

What does a meteorite rock or a stone, or a cement block got anything to do with my belief in one God?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2015, 02:26:49 PM »
How does the Quran "clearly" speak about the temple mount as qibla?

You say Muhammad can be an Arab but deny that fact that there can be a city named Mecca in Arabia? Even though we all know that it exists?

If I were to show you, I'm convinced you wouldn't accept my proof.  So I'm not sure I should even bother.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2015, 02:26:53 PM »
PS: I disagree with your translation it does not say Arabs of the desert it says Arabs.

Peace

It is not my translation.