Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 50592 times)

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2015, 02:00:27 PM »
You still misunderstand.  Islam is not an arabic faith.  The message was in arab.  You are one of those that has been brainwashed by hadith and sectarian politics distorting the meaning of Quran, hijacking it to gain political power.  Muhammad was instructed to safeguard the qibla, masjid al haram in Palestine.  Nothing else.  Still today Temple Mount is secure and under the watchful eye of muslims. 

Peace

And I'm sure have a lot of historical record to back up your claim of Islam not being an Arab faith or that Muhammad was actually on a mission to secure the masjid al haram in Palestine.

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2015, 02:01:48 PM »
Okay you dont worship a stone thats good but do you think God would allow pagans to worship a stone like in modern day mecca?  Think again!  If such a fahisha would occur at the true qibla God will send a messenger.  God does not allow such things.

Peace

None of them worship a stone. I think you need to re-educate yourself on the traditional Muslim view point on what the Kaaba is.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »
 Historical and Quranic.  They fit like a glove.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
None of them worship a stone. I think you need to re-educate yourself on the traditional Muslim view point on what the Kaaba is.

All I see is they placed a meteorite in what they claim to be the most sacred.  What I see is laughable.  I'm not offended by their practices since it's at a FALSE qibla.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2015, 02:04:04 PM »
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=97#(9:97:1)

What is this? To be honest I really don't understand. Can you quote a Quranic verse that says that arabs are the worst hypocrites?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2015, 02:05:20 PM »
The arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy... continued

What do you read in 9:97?

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
All I see is they placed a meteorite in what they claim to be the most sacred.  What I see is laughable.  I'm not offended by their practices since it's at a FALSE qibla.

Peace

False Qibla because you say so? Or because God says so? Can you prove to me that anyone in the Islamic world worships the meteorite?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2015, 02:06:17 PM »
False Qibla because you say so? Or because God says so? Can you prove to me that anyone in the Islamic world worships the meteorite?

The proof is in the pudding in this case the meteorite is in the most sacred.

God instructs my qibla to be at Temple Mount in Quran.  And it fits the historical record of Jerusalem perfectly.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2015, 02:08:14 PM »
Temple Mount is where my faith started.  Where did your faith start?  In some backwarded village in the desert no one even heared of, not even the jews?

The most sacred of Temple Mount is that it is the place where the abrahamic faith began.  Not some meteorite a random nobody placed there to make it look more special.

What will you answer when God confronts you on the Last Day with your ritual of facing a meteorite instead of the qibla God appointed to Ibrahim, and every other messenger after him?

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2015, 02:15:39 PM »
The arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy... continued

What do you read in 9:97?

Peace

Do you just read 9:97 or do you read after that as well. Let me quote the whole thing:

"And there were, among the desert Arabs (also), men who made excuses and came to claim exemption; and those who were false to Allah and His Messenger (merely) sat inactive. Soon will a grievous penalty seize the Unbelievers among them."

"There is no blame on those who are infirm, or ill, or who find no resources to spend (on the cause), if they are sincere (in duty) to Allah and His Messenger: no ground (of complaint) can there be against such as do right: and Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

"Nor (is there blame) on those who came to thee to be provided with mounts, and when thou saidst, "I can find no mounts for you," they turned back, their eyes streaming with tears of grief that they had no resources wherewith to provide the expenses."

"The ground (of complaint) is against such as claim exemption while they are rich. They prefer to stay with the (women) who remain behind: Allah hath sealed their hearts; so they know not (What they miss)."

"They will present their excuses to you when ye return to them. Say thou: "Present no excuses: we shall not believe you: Allah hath already informed us of the true state of matters concerning you: It is your actions that Allah and His Messenger will observe: in the end will ye be brought back to Him Who knoweth what is hidden and what is open: then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."

"They will swear to you by Allah, when ye return to them, that ye may leave them alone. So leave them alone: For they are an abomination, and Hell is their dwelling-place,-a fitting recompense for the (evil) that they did."

"They will swear unto you, that ye may be pleased with them but if ye are pleased with them, Allah is not pleased with those who disobey."

"The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise."

"Some of the desert Arabs look upon their payments as a fine, and watch for disasters for you: on them be the disaster of evil: for Allah is He That heareth and knoweth (all things)."

"But some of the desert Arabs believe in Allah and the Last Day, and look on their payments as pious gifts bringing them nearer to Allah and obtaining the prayers of the Messenger. Aye, indeed they bring them nearer (to Him): soon will Allah admit them to His Mercy: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

"The vanguard (of Islam)- the first of those who forsook (their homes) and of those who gave them aid, and (also) those who follow them in (all) good deeds,- well-pleased is Allah with them, as are they with Him: for them hath He prepared gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever: that is the supreme felicity."

"Certain of the desert Arabs round about you are hypocrites, as well as (desert Arabs) among the Medina folk: they are obstinate in hypocrisy: thou knowest them not: We know them: twice shall We punish them: and in addition shall they be sent to a grievous penalty."

"Others (there are who) have acknowledged their wrong-doings: they have mixed an act that was good with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them (in Mercy): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

What in the above makes the arabs to be the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy? I read that Muhmmad was sent as a Prophet among the Arab nation, their issues were discussed as were the issues of everyone else throughout the Quran.

And Btw if you accept the above translations of the Quran then how do you deny Muhammad as being an Arab in Arabia? Kindly explain.