Author Topic: Bakka/Mecca  (Read 45063 times)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Bakka/Mecca
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2015, 01:42:31 PM »
Did you consider the fact that where the kaaba is located was not always referred to as mecca (especially during times of the old prophets)?

Well to begin with.  Quran nowhere speaks of kaaba as a meteorite rock.

Peace

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2015, 01:43:05 PM »
History of Jerusalem? Why are we talking about Jerusalem?

Bakka is in Jerusalem, near Temple Mount.

Makka is an aramaic loanword in Quran as proven by its non full inflection. In aramaic it means lower region/valley.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2015, 01:44:44 PM »
Well to begin with.  Quran nowhere speaks of kaaba as a meteorite rock.

Peace

Who said that it does?

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2015, 01:46:32 PM »
Who said that it does?

Good for you if you realize it doesnt.  But while realizing this you still accept a qibla revolving around some meteorite?  Worshipping stones is an old arab bad habit religiouswise you know?  Would God allow the qibla to be polluted with a pagan worship?  Is that what you've learned from Quran?  I've learned when the qibla gets even touched by polytheists Gods sends a messenger to reclaim the qibla.

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2015, 01:49:26 PM »
Bakka is in Jerusalem, near Temple Mount.

Makka is an aramaic loanword in Quran as proven by its non full inflection. In aramaic it means lower region/valley.

Peace

So as per you it is more logical that mecca was in Jerusalem when the Prophet of Islam was a leader of an Arabian Islamic nation at the time of his death. And somehow, someone said to the Muslims ... you know what ... lets say that Mecca of Jerusalem is actually a place in the Arabian desert that no one has ever heard of. Yeah that should be so much fun! Only problem is convincing the hundreds of thousands of Muslims around the world. No biggie !!

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2015, 01:50:45 PM »
So as per you it is more logical that mecca was in Jerusalem when the Prophet of Islam was a leader of an Arabian Islamic nation at the time of his death. And somehow, someone said to the Muslims ... you know what ... lets say that Mecca of Jerusalem is actually a place in the Arabian desert that no one has ever heard of. Yeah that should be so much fun! Only problem is convincing the hundreds of thousands of Muslims around the world. No biggie !!

I don't care about what Arabs other Muslims do.  Quran does not by accident tell us the arabs are the worst when it comes down to hypocrisy.  Neither does Quran by accident tell us that if you follow the majority you will be led astray.

You still misunderstand.  Islam is not an arabic faith.  The message was in arab.  You are one of those that has been brainwashed by hadith and sectarian politics distorting the meaning of Quran, hijacking it to gain political power.  Muhammad was instructed to safeguard the qibla, masjid al haram in Palestine.  Nothing else.  Still today Temple Mount is secure and under the watchful eye of muslims. 

Peace

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2015, 01:53:05 PM »
Good for you if you realize it doesnt.  But while realizing this you still accept a qibla revolving around some meteorite?  Worshipping stones is an old arab bad habit religiouswise you know?  Would God allow the qibla to be polluted with a pagan worship?  Is that what you've learned from Quran?  I've learned when the qibla gets even touched by polytheists Gods sends a messenger to reclaim the qibla.

Peace

I consider the kaaba to be a direction for prayer ... so I don't know know what you're talking about. Maybe thats what you believe in. If your problem with the Kaaba is not to worship stones, then my suggestion to you is to not worship stones ... I for one don't worship any meteorite.

OnlyOneGod

• Apprentice
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2015, 01:54:21 PM »
I don't care about what Arabs other Muslims do.  Quran does not by accident tell us the arabs are the worst when it comes down to hypocrisy.  Neither does Quran by accident tell us that if you follow the majority you will be led astray.

Peace

Quran does not say that Arabs are the worst. Can you reference that for me plz.

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2015, 01:55:40 PM »
Quran does not say that Arabs are the worst. Can you reference that for me plz.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=97#(9:97:1)

runninglikezebras

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2015, 01:56:38 PM »
I consider the kaaba to be a direction for prayer ... so I don't know know what you're talking about. Maybe thats what you believe in. If your problem with the Kaaba is not to worship stones, then my suggestion to you is to not worship stones ... I for one don't worship any meteorite.

Okay you dont worship a stone thats good but do you think God would allow pagans to worship a stone like in modern day mecca?  Think again!  If such a fahisha would occur at the true qibla God will send a messenger.  God does not allow such things.

Peace