Author Topic: Is coronavirus the retribution of God?  (Read 720 times)

TheUnseenLight

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Is coronavirus the retribution of God?
« on: November 01, 2020, 05:19:19 PM »
You know how there are repeated statements that say, "before the retribution comes to you suddenly when you least expect it", would this corona virus be that retribution?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Is coronavirus the retribution of God?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 08:14:35 AM »
It IS when you think that it IS so.
It IS NOT when you think that it IS NOT.

You Only Experience Yourself
https://youtu.be/RIx7Vnrjo-Q

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 09:07:20 AM »
Peace Jafar.
Or it is "you do not know" when you don t know if it is or it is not.

One can either put up evidence or a good argument that it is from GOD, then at least he is convinced .
Or can either put up evidence or a good argument that it is not from GOD Then he is at least convinced.
Or one does not really know for sure and it could be from GOD or  not.
Or speculate either way.

So is coronavirus the retribution from ? i.e is there any evidence that it is from GOD? Or is thee any evidence that it is not from GOD?

Only evidence for each stance  answers the question. A good argument of each can also convince sometimes.
I do not know the answer as I have no evidence for either and cannot produce a good argument for either. I am not going to speculate.
Your post brother Jafar does not answer the question either. It is a speculation at best.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

spodacus

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 03:02:56 PM »
Salam,

Coronavirus is the calm before the storm. No time in history was their such a global shut down. No travel, no works, no shopping or entertainment for approximately 4 months. It was a chance (final?) to reach out to God without interruption from everyday life. How many people took advantage? Everyone I know was aching for things to "go back to normal." Meaning they wanted to revert back to their earthly desires, entertainment, vacation, nightly socializing. Hardly saw anyone take the time as a blessing to reconnect with God. It is the proof that majority of this world people choose desire and Earthly life rather than spiritual after life. That is what I observe anyway, let us always remember to take the time to reconnect with God and ask for the rewards for our good deeds to be given in the afterlife while there is time left.

TheUnseenLight

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 03:43:54 PM »
So if this is God's retribution, then it is too late for those to repent?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 08:04:10 AM »
You know how there are repeated statements that say, "before the retribution comes to you suddenly when you least expect it", would this corona virus be that retribution?

Peace everyone...

I tried my level best to perceive whether diseases are from God or it is coz of our own fault or life style or what we consume... ( I don't refer here when people get old they lose their eyesight.. It is in a way a disease but it is nature of physical structure)
Anyhow, Covid is considered as a disease moreover a contagious one as it turned out from epidemic to pandemic.. .
I have read in Quran that God cures when we are sick.. But I failed to find a verse saying God put / give us sick... Unless I missed..

God tests us for sure... But I don't see that He mentioned that He tests us with disease specifically... Verse 2:155 not mentioned thus..

Covid has definitely brought in the hearts of majority of people throughout the world fear, concern, death, loss of wealth,  lack of food and hunger and many more. So.. Can we consider the Covid a Test though the disease is not from God,  but as a result of Covid what people go through is a huge test... So is Covid from God as test or man made chaos?
I don't consider Covid as retribution coz the impact of this disease hovering everyone be it believers or rejectors ... God never retributes believers but definitely tests with blessings and hardships 21:35..

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 02:22:49 AM »
Its all how we take this,

God= Goodness provider, and if we live in fear not willing to get the support and guidance of the source, its our fault.

I think, from the start we are going on the wrong way
 to defend from this virus, yes virus itself is a mystery, it can be environment related and involves lack of immunity in the generations due to reasons like pollution, as we burn all kinds of plastics and new materials we consume without knowing about its effects on our body and this coronovirus is a warning sign that we do not care about our well being and put effort on those, but due to our greed we tend to stay away from such things, Even at this stage big corporates are after the vaccine because of  money involved in this and I could say rarely we get good things from such places.