News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Sexual harassments in USA streets

Started by FJR, November 15, 2014, 02:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

Quote from: huruf on December 17, 2014, 05:50:10 PM
hiyab does nothing to prevent harrassment on the long run favours it, by making it a burden on the woman that men shoudl respect her. If it is her business then they are authorized to do anything. It is so plain, that it has ntohing to do with women dress... If men are respecteful they they are respectful, it depends on them not to harass theyrefore they do not harass any woman, If they are not, then a woman is not safe from harassment because dress is merely a pretext to make the burden ont he woman.

Salaam

It just depends. I know for sure that in countries like Pakistan and India, it doesnt matter what the woman is wearing. She will get harassed anyways. Bangladesh has taken a strict action against it by making it a rule to arrest those who do this kind of stuff. But again, from travelling experience I can say, uneducated people all over the world are almost the same. Its just that their languages differ. I saw the worst in UAE though! The male teens there got wilder.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj