News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Sons of Goddess ISIS in Iraq (Cool Photos)

Started by reel, December 03, 2014, 08:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

CIA, MI16 and Mossad boys party in Iraq. But among them, Mossad is partying much harder

Before heading for the night  out in town, Isis boys take a moment to pray...umm I thought in Middle East a compass is less than a $1.

Mccain lives in Arizona. Boy! He must be missing the smell of desert when touring  :-[ I bet he got his buddies Arizona tea calling it sovenor. Yeah, don't expect him to be honest! His buddies wont know its from New York because of the can label. 

QuoteSons of Isis looking for a good pub. Wonder why they are hiding their faces while going in straight line. Hijabis maybe?
All new toyota trucks are brought to you buy Japan tourism with tagline Feel the Glow of Radiation! I wonder whether Honda will also enter Iraq to compete against its fierce rival
:hmm

Eilot with pals!  :peace: His papa must be a fan of George Eliot

Meaning: Land of the free, home of the world's largest prison, aka United States of Sheeples

Mission: Bring down gas price from $3 to $1!

The guy either has expensive taste or got it as a  Hanukkah gift from EU

Such a stupid plot. CIA can just drop templates of all the antiHadith Quran verses from two three planes in Iraq and voila! All Sunnis and Shias will leave the land just like our Israfeel does on this forum :! Its highly cost efficient. They will empty half of middle east if thats what they are aiming for.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

عوني

Shogunsami

Childish propaganda. Putting problems on somebodies door step will not solve anything. Muslims should stop acting like ostrich and realize they have a problem in their midst. Sooner the better, otherwise the fire of hatred will consume everyone.

huruf

Quote from: Shogunsami on December 03, 2014, 08:44:53 AM
Childish propaganda. Putting problems on somebodies door step will not solve anything. Muslims should stop acting like ostrich and realize they have a problem in their midst. Sooner the better, otherwise the fire of hatred will consume everyone.

What?

I suppose they are so idiotic this Muslims that with Israel znd Isis and invaded and reinvaded, they have not yet realised that they have a problem.

Thank God there is somebody here in this forum that will let them know.

Salaam

عوني

Well the Islamic State is not really controlled by Mossasd or the CIA or whatever. The thing people must understand about the Islamic State is that nobody can controll it - It's a savage group that burns anything it gets. The problem is that the Islamic State is like a fire that is being fuelled by the West including of terrorist organisations like Mossad or the CIA. The West does not controll the Islamic State but they do fund it indirectly(Or rather directly, given the amount of how many times the Europeans enjoy playing innocent). Europe is ranked as one of the biggest funder of Al-Qaida(mostly through hostage negotiations). Not only that but Western-Europe has supported the Free Syrian army and prior to Al-Nusra turning against the Free Syrian army, Al-Nusra was getting a lot of funds and arms from the West through the FSA. Later on these Al-Nusra militants defect to the Islamic State carrying their weapons and funds with them like they did in Deir Ez Zor. Not to mention, Turkey(A NATO-country and soon to become part of the EU) is not taking care of its borders and is infact sending in these savages just to wipe out Kurdish villages while allowing these Islamist filths to spread their terrorism/theocracy.

There is already reports of Islamic State members attacking the Kurds from the Turkish borders while Turkish soldiers are not present. No coincidence, right?

Many of these European 'muslim' filth that were destroyed by the brave Iraqi army are always found with British passports, why am I not suprised? Most European/Western nations are taking ZERO responsibility in arresting these Islamist infact they want them to leave making the European nations equally as responsible as these Islamists. And people please stop blaming the Sunnis - The Sunnis are already paying a big price living under these savages and atleast they are fighting them. Although I'm not religious, I pray for every Iraqi and Syrian (whether they be Sunni, Qur'anist, Satanist, Christian, Yazidi, Druze, atheist or whatever) that are resisting Islamic State terror. May they remove the Islamic State AKA Daesh or Dawla Al-European al-Klaab.

The European 'muslims' are a disgrace I swear. Please don't view this conflict as a Sunni vs Shia or whatever - If there exists sectarians then it's the European Muslims whether they be Qur'anists, Sunnis, Atheists or whatever. The European Muslims enjoy supporting religious states/irhabi groups in the Middle-east big time and then after they visit a Middle-eastern country were they supported their 'democracy' in they begin to complain - Of course they never say anything about Saudi-Arabia, Bahrain(Where their friends are shooting at the protestors), Qatar or the UAE no infact they are good at pointing fingers at secular countries such as Lebanon, Syria or Iraq and then they begin to bring up how terrible economy these countries have well what about Saudi-Arabia? It's obvious that if Saudi-Arabia never had oil then it would be a lot more worser than Afghanistan or Pakistan - For God sake, atleast 90% of Saudi-Arabias income is from oil which will run out one day. I swear if anything happens to our Christian minority in our countries then I hope every European(Whether fake ass 'Muslim', Christian or Jew)/Islamist savage will pay for it. The fact that the European countries are not even TRYING to arrest these Islamists makes the European countries equally as responsible. Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, France, Britain, Denmark, etc. are all terrorist nations and history will always acknowledge this no matter what.

I know that the Saudi regime will fall sooner or later. I just hope that Abdullah is alive to see his regime fall. Unlike Abdullah the pro-European, pro-Israeli scumbag, the Europeans will get away with their crimes like they usually do. Abdullah, Emir of Qatar and the regime of Bahrain will fall.. Yet what about the Europeans? They are responsible too. The Arab world needs a nationalist leader. Many EUropean 'Muslims' would oppose it and they should IMO because if the Arab world ever has a secular Arab nationalist as a leader the European 'Muslims' would be thrown into jail for supporting terrorist groups/Israel and the European nations would cry for America to help it like it does everytime. Especially now when the European nations are too pathetic to face Russia.

One Western is either an Islamist or the other one is a right-wing extremist. Throw both into the trash bin. The Westerners do not really deserve democracy - Just like Jesus once said never throw pearls at swines. Cowardly right-wing European groups. A good example of a cowardly European is Breveik that hides in jail because the truth is that if he were ever to leave jail he'd end up seeing a black car giving him a drive-by.

Why are Europeans such cowards? Why do they always get away with their crimes? Many of the Serbs who massacred Bosnian Muslims are not in jail today, they are probaly in Western-Europe enjoying their special privileges and the same thing could be said about the European Islamists especially the British 'muslims'.

Many months ago, the European 'muslims' who joined ISIS were not given jail after they came back to Europe no instead what happened was that they got their citizenship revoked and after some years they would get it again.

The Islamic State is like a grenade that is being thrown at Iraq and Syria by the Westerners and the Gulf-countries.

عوني

Quote from: huruf on December 03, 2014, 09:16:01 AM

What?

I suppose they are so idiotic this Muslims that with Israel znd Isis and invaded and reinvaded, they have not yet realised that they have a problem.

Thank God there is somebody here in this forum that will let them know.

Salaam

Yup. The 'muslims' who support Israel are the same 'muslims' that supports Irhabi groups(especially the Islamic State) in Syria and Iraq. Mind you that many of these are European Muslims that live in Europe and think that Europe is some kind of a good example of Islam. Maybe they should read their own stupid history and reconsider there decision on what really represents Islam. One thing for sure is that it's mot Europe. Many European 'muslims' want a religious homeland in the Middle-east but they'd oppose if if it were ever to take place in Europe.

The European 'muslims' who support the Islamic State should come to Iraq and tell the Iraqi Christians what they really think. I think the Iraqi Christians(Who are native to Iraq compared to these European 'muslim' scumbags) will tell the Europeans to go back to Europe. Poland, Denmark, Britain or whichever country they come from. Many of the European 'muslims' are South-Asians holding European citizenship so I don't think it's fair to blame the Europeans only.

I'm 110% anti-Jewish homeland(NOT Anti-semite though - I'm semite myself) and 110% anti-ISIS/anti-Islamic homeland. 'Jew' is no ethnicity or even a nationality- It's equally as terrible as the Islamic State. The only difference is? Israel has managed to sugarcoat its state and history by acting 'democratic' while trying to fool the Westerners that it's a 'democratic' nation and that it always tries to reduce 'causilities' although it doesn't. If you criticize Israel, you'll be called an anti-semite. What a joke Israel and its fanboys are!

For anybody who thinks that God is protecting Israel then think again. Israel is like a cow on steroids - And what I mean by that is that Israel is being pumped into with a lot of money from either Europe or the US. The US provides Israel $3 billions of dollars a year meanwhile Germany has given 25 billion euro to Israel as 'reparation' for the stuff that happened during WW2. Also Israel gets a lot of private donations especially from rich European Jews like the Rothschild. The truth is that if it was not for all the funds being pumped into Israel then Israel would fall a long time ago. Money is keeping Israel alive, and not God/Allah. Allah is not even a Zionist, just read the Qur'an. Any Muslim who says that Allah is a Zionist should srsly leave Islam and learn the difference between 'Israelites', 'Jews' and 'Israelies' and then start over again in Islam.

Shogunsami

You can blame whoever you want from Israel to global conspiracy against islam. But nobody speaks about the elephant in the room. The real issue is the takfiri ideology spread by salafi and Wahhabi sponsors. The common link between al quaida to Isis is their ideology. I have always seen muslims blaming everyone else but themselves for their problems. It's not Israel who is doing the killing. It's so called defenders of islam themselves responsible for all the deaths and savagery. Isis is killing muslims . Isis is started by muslims. Isis is funded by muslims. Deal with it.

عوني

QuoteYou can blame whoever you want from Israel to global conspiracy against islam. But nobody speaks about the elephant in the room. The real issue is the takfiri ideology spread by salafi and Wahhabi sponsors. The common link between al quaida to Isis is their ideology. I have always seen muslims blaming everyone else but themselves for their problems. It's not Israel who is doing the killing. It's so called defenders of islam themselves responsible for all the deaths and savagery. Isis is killing muslims . Isis is started by muslims. Isis is funded by muslims. Deal with it.

-Sigh- Since you mentioned that the Islamic State was created by Muslims then you'd also agree that the one ones who are fighting the Islamic State are mostly Muslims too? The elephant is the Westerners/Gulf who throw funds at the Islamic State allowing it to explode like a TNT bomb.

'Takfiri ideology' is a good tool for the Westerners to use. Afterall the real devil is in Saudi-Arabia being protected by his Western friends while spending $3 billion of dollars on Wahabbism(A radical religious ideology that is considered 'moderate' by dumb Westerners). And BTW the Islamic State is NOT defenders of Islam as you say. The Arabs refers the Islamic State as 'Daesh' rather than Dawla Al-Islamiya because the IS has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. So stop calling them the defendors of Islam as it's a disgrace to all the Muslims who were killed by the IS - If anything they are an enemy to Islam. They blow up mosques - Especially now where you get to see how they shelled Kurdish mosques while several Qur'ans were destroyed by the Islamic State as they shelled Kobane. So how can you call these people 'defendors of Islam'? Is it because they shout God is great everyday? Is it because they try to act like Muslims? Nice try. I think the last thing the Muslims who are fighting the Islamic State would like to hear is the fact that they are 'Muslims'. It's obvious to me that the Islamic State is only using Islam to its own advantage - Claiming to represent Islam and then doing the opposite by destroying churches/mosques/heritage sites while killing people including Muslims.

And you're right that it's time to stop blaming others and do something about it. The question is how to stop the Islamic State and the answer is to mark the European countries as terrorist countries. And to push the European countries into arresting the Islamists especially before they leave. And for Syria and Iraq they have to take over their borders and set up a blockade to Turkey to prevent further terrorists from entering the borders - The US recently 'accidently' airdropped weapons to the Islamic State and claimed that it was intended for the Kurds.

Now the other question is how we can prevent an Islamic State in the future - It's to annilihate the European countries and to remove the Saudi regime. It's already sad that $3 billions of dollars is spent on Wahabbism - If it only could have gone to science or education rather than to religious junk. Throw the Europeans and the religious into the trash bin. That's where they belong. If NATO/Saudi regime does not get the same faith as the Nazis did then NATO/Saudi regime will only get away with its crimes and fuel groups similiar to the Islamic State in the future while trying to sugarcoat them with the name 'freedom fighter'.

Shogunsami

I don't know if I can put this more simply. If Isis calls themselves Muslim then they are muslims by their standard. Is there some sort of certifying authority which decides on who a Muslim is? The fact is those who kill innocents by blowing up airplane or random shooting in bustling cities or by beheading they are doing this in the name of islam. They have an ideology they follow. Until and unless muslims start addressing this issue such savagery will continue. No amount of paranoia screaming west is the problem will not solve it. Even without the interference of the west these people will find new enemies and new excuses to continue their subjugation. It's time people realize nobody should force anything on anyone and follow the principles of civility and decency.

huruf

Quote from: Shogunsami on December 03, 2014, 11:05:59 AM
I don't know if I can put this more simply. If Isis calls themselves Muslim then they are muslims by their standard. Is there some sort of certifying authority which decides on who a Muslim is? The fact is those who kill innocents by blowing up airplane or random shooting in bustling cities or by beheading they are doing this in the name of islam. They have an ideology they follow. Until and unless muslims start addressing this issue such savagery will continue. No amount of paranoia screaming west is the problem will not solve it. Even without the interference of the west these people will find new enemies and new excuses to continue their subjugation. It's time people realize nobody should force anything on anyone and follow the principles of civility and decency.

And of course everybody here are idiots and believe in childish propaganda whereas you DO KNOW EVERYTHING, you are so knowledgeable all over and so clever and are a through knower of everything "muslim".

I very much doubt any muslim needs your help. I think you should help youself to be more humble and wait to speak till you do know something apart from your "adult" mainstream doctrinating.

And just out of curiosity ?what is so very muslim about Israel?

Salaam