Author Topic: Let us hold a minute's silence for the victims of the 7/7 London terroist attack  (Read 1508 times)

Jane

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Let us hold a minute's silence to commiserate the victims and victims' families of the terrorist attack on London on 7th July 2005, 9 years ago today.

For those not in the know: four bombs went off in the co-ordinated attack in 2005, which saw 770 injured in addition to those killed. Three of the bombs exploded at 8.50am on Underground trains outside Liverpool Street and Edgware Road stations, and on another travelling between King?s Cross and Russell Square. One hour later a double-decker bus was exploded in Tavistock Square. 52 people later died.

It was later said to be the worst attack in London for 15 years, particularly distressing as it appeared to have been an 'inside job' orchestrated by radical muslim jihadists who had been brought up within the UK themselves but had become convinced that it was the enemy and that the British people must suffer. There are some muslims in Britain who said it was wrong because other muslims were killed in the attacks; I think - NO - it is sad because anybody was killed, whatever their religion. As well as a lot of property that was needlessly damaged.

There is a memorial service being planned in London later today, hosted by the mayor. Let us hold a 1 minute's silence here to honour the victims...

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-
35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48-49-50-51-52-53-54-55-56-57-58-59-60.

Okay 1 minute is up! thank you for participating.

And may the Lord let nothing like this tragedy happen anywhere else, ever again.

Amen.

:sun:
PEACE

Sonny

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Same terrorists who blew themself that day were connected to MI6 and CIA. Like 9/11 it was all orchestrated to spark new crusade. You know what, lets have a minute of silence for millions of innocent people killed by Britain and US in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam etc...

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
like 11M in Madrid, fake everythign from top to bottom. The purported terrorists who ble themselves up were all police confidents, on payment from hte state, and of course they could do nothing to vindicate their innocency. You suicide them, and hey nothing left to proof since your guilty is gone.

And yes indeed that kind of shock is needed to have people on their feet accepting the unacceptable, like Sonny says.

I am sorry for all the victims, specially those who like the Palestinians do nt tsee any end to the nightmare tunnel in which they seem to be travelling to ther elimination and that lasting already more than sixty years. Those, it seems do not deserve to be redeemed, like there was so much inthusiasm to redeem the poor people of Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Libia...

May God have mercy on those unjustly crucified and give them everlsting peace and comfort.

Salaam

Jane

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Come on, you guys can't seriously think that 9/11, 7/7 and whenever Madrid was were all planned by the state, that is just conspiracy theory crazy. I think there is evidence for the intelligence forces being aware of the threat and arrogantly ignoring it yes (especially the US with 9/11) but to plan it? No way.

And Sonny, we can talk about the victims of war crimes of the leaders of Britain and the US if you want yes, but since yesterday was the anniversary of 7/7 I was concentrating on them. Two wrongs do not make a right; now as well as people killed abroad we have 52 more people who lost their lives despite them committing no crime against the bombers other than to just get up and go out that morning. I think they deserved some recognition if that is okay with you.
PEACE

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Please, if you have not taken the trouble of examining the events through and in detail, please do not ridicule what people say after taking good care of gathering all the details available as to the events.

The 11m in Madrid caused many more dead than the one in London, and there was also that of Bali and there are all the time all those purported attacks on muslims carried out by purported supermuslims we are told, but that when you scratch a little there is something behind that is not what the mainstream press says.

On the other hand, why do you say that we think it was done by the state? I have not sid such  thing, nor I think Sony has. What I do say is that the official version is a rosary of lies. And it does ot take much intelligence or great deductive powers to come to that conclusion, just take in the facts and see that that does not match what the officil version says. We have spent many hours trying to disentangle the facts so that know anybody comes to tell us that we are crazy. Rather say that you do not care to find out the truth. And since the officials are nto allowed to tell the truth but must say what they are told to say, we  cannot know the truth, but we can perfectly know that what they have told us are lies, a shocking amount of lies.

On the other hand, I can't see why the "state", as you call it, should be by definition holy and truthful all the way when in fact it has been shown many, many times thorugh history that they do not have any qualms lying all their conquests through, out of their countries and inside their countries. And suddenly they are unable to lie, even when they themselves acknowledge that they have lied. Like Sddam's weapons, for God's sake.

Salaam

Salaam

uq

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace all! And peace for all!

The loss of life in any guise is regrettable: be it in developed countries or otherwise, be the victims rich or poor, be the circumstances easy or hard.

I mourn the loss of life of the victims of the 7/7 attack in London and I equally mourn the loss of life of the Congolese suffering decades of internal strife.

If a minute's silence could be observed for each human being whose life was unjustly taken away, the entire world would fall silent for eons.

How true were the angels! "Will You place therein one who will cause mischief therein and who will spill blood?!"

And how true was God in His response! "I know what you know not."

Peace!
uq