News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Hii, need like-minded people to talk to.

Started by SleepySoul, June 23, 2014, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepySoul

Hey, I signed up a while ago and tried reaching out to a girl in particular from this site who was around my age and I thought could perhaps help me with a few things.. but she ignored me..
Anyway, I'm a 19 year old girl living in the UK. I have been raised in a Sunni household but nothing too strict. I'm skeptical and I don't fully agree with either side, Qur'an only vs Qur'an&Hadith. That's why I really need some like minded Muslims to talk to as I barely have any Muslim friends here. So people who are curious and trying to understand but not fully extreme to one side. I do not like talking to biased/extremist people who have no room for opinions.

Girls are preferred because I just feel that some of the issues I want to discuss are better suited by talking to girls around my age. But don't mind some friendly guys. If you feel like you can talk to me then please send me a personal message, I will be very grateful!

Thanks! ^_^

diamantinehoneybunch

Hi
:welcome:

Sorry for not replying your PMs.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I have so many wraths from God.
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

SleepySoul

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on June 23, 2014, 01:49:40 PM
Hi
:welcome:

Sorry for not replying your PMs.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I have so many wraths from God.

No problem. Hopefully I will find people who are willing to help.

good logic

Peace Sleepysoul.

As well as reaching out to others, try and" wake your Soul". Contact GOD direct . He answers "AMs" and "PMs" not just "PMs".

May the Lord answer you and bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Existential1

Quote from: SleepySoul on June 23, 2014, 01:00:24 PM
But don't mind some friendly guys.

Friendly guy checking-in.  Welcome back!  May Allah help you find that which you are seeking.

:peace:

JavaLatte

[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

SleepySoul

Quote from: good logic on June 23, 2014, 03:46:26 PM
Peace Sleepysoul.

As well as reaching out to others, try and" wake your Soul". Contact GOD direct . He answers "AMs" and "PMs" not just "PMs".

May the Lord answer you and bless you.
Peace.

Uh yes, that is why I don't go to either extremist end because I don't agree with a lot of the mentality/opinions (trying to be passed as facts) from each side. I don't want my soul to fall into an even deeper sleep. Actually, forget about it, I'll deal with it alone. And I'll believe what seems logical and best to me without bias. I'm a very temperamental person, so I signed up to this site on a whim. A person who does not have someone to discuss things with can feel a little lonely, ya know?
But late realization.. you don't need to speak to other people to understand the Qur'an. Not everyone will think alike anyway and I don't want to mess up my brain even more. Therefore, I see nothing useful on this site anymore so I'll leave considering I can't delete my account (wth?). Replies will obviously go unread.

But thanks for the welcome everyone! :) And May Allah S.W.T guide you all as well. :) I'm just an angsty teen trying to "wake up my soul" so hopefully I haven't been too much of a nuisance.

Farewell. (:

JavaLatte

Quote from: SleepySoul on June 23, 2014, 06:45:48 PM
Uh yes, that is why I don't go to either extremist end because I don't agree with a lot of the mentality/opinions (trying to be passed as facts) from each side. I don't want my soul to fall into an even deeper sleep. Actually, forget about it, I'll deal with it alone. And I'll believe what seems logical and best to me without bias. I'm a very temperamental person, so I signed up to this site on a whim. A person who does not have someone to discuss things with can feel a little lonely, ya know?
But late realization.. you don't need to speak to other people to understand the Qur'an. Not everyone will think alike anyway and I don't want to mess up my brain even more. Therefore, I see nothing useful on this site anymore so I'll leave considering I can't delete my account (wth?). Replies will obviously go unread.

But thanks for the welcome everyone! :) And May Allah S.W.T guide you all as well. :) I'm just an angsty teen trying to "wake up my soul" so hopefully I haven't been too much of a nuisance.

Farewell. (:

May Allah always guide you as you continue your life journey.  :)

Peace.    :group:
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Jane

Quote from: SleepySoul on June 23, 2014, 06:45:48 PM
...Not everyone will think alike anyway and I don't want to mess up my brain even more. Therefore, I see nothing useful on this site anymore so I'll leave considering...

Why do people need to think alike, was the name of the website 'free-minds' confusing?
PEACE

Existential1

Quote from: Jane on June 25, 2014, 09:59:46 AM
Why do people need to think alike, was the name of the website 'free-minds' confusing?

I take the "free-minds" as meaning being critical of information and taking an active role in your learning/interpretation of things.  I expected to find similar thinkers in that respect, and I have.

:peace: