Author Topic: Make your unborn kids into stars of tomorrow for mankind.  (Read 1093 times)

• Truth Seeker
Make your unborn kids into stars of tomorrow for mankind.
« on: April 25, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »
All you young people , learn the methods to make your children classical superstars.

Make your unborn kids into stars of tomorrow for mankind - irrespective of what religion you follow.

http://www.brillkids.com/

I never new this , but would have certainly followed it up.

:sun:

One other thing i have come across if pregnant women lack some vitamins , it can cause weaknesses in the off spring.

:peace:

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Make your unborn kids into stars of tomorrow for mankind.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 12:44:37 PM »
I can't help but get associations to the heritage of the British education system in the Subcontinent.... where parents compete with each other trying to make their child always be number one in the class... competition, comparison, tension, stress... and then the children will be forced into becoming doctors (MD), engineers or pilots. Gives me shivers. Poor children, being forced to perform to satisfy the hollow egos of the parents, for the sole purpose of so called status.

Wish parents all over the world would focus less on math, reading and memory, and putting more effort into teaching their children real stuff like love, care, compassion, sharing, togetherness... simply put, to be a proper human being... not a cold and competitive performer. We should be taught confidence and peace, through security, warmth, closeness and love. We need sensible discipline AND lots of unconditional love.

Of course, intellectual skills like math and reading etc are very good tools indeed, BUT they're not much good if you're not a good human being with a warm heart. Talking about intellectual skills, it would be really, really useful and desperately needed in this world if children were taught other forms of skills and knowledge such as critical and unbiased thinking, and how the mind works in relation to one's ego, emotions and experiences. We should all be taught HOW we work, not just how to absorb external data. We should be taught how OUR minds and emotions work so that we can start to understand other people... being capable to walk in their shoes... empathy, sympathy, compassion.... to avoid the all too common biased misunderstandings and subsequent stupid conflicts.

Peace and warm regards, and
thanks for the link!

If you name me, you negate me.

TheQuranAloneRevolution

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 01:11:36 PM »
I think the greatest lesson A parent could give their children is showing them the unfortunate and the people who are worse off than you. Teach them to appreciate what they have, and to help others who haven't

For educational purposes, I prefer Khan Academy on youtube & their website (totally free education)
This time it's a Revolution; A Quran Alone Revolution!

Facebook Page:
(The Quran Alone Revolution - ثورة القرآن وحده)

www.facebook.com/TheQuranAloneRevolution

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuranicIslam101

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 02:52:28 PM »
I agree with both of you , but increasing the potential to be able to do more for people surely makes heap of difference to the betterment of society, unless people get the potential to be able to do more just being good and good wouldn't make that much of an impact to improve the condition of humanity.

:peace: