Author Topic: ALL SALAT TIMES ACORDING TO QURAN  (Read 6984 times)

Sabeel Ameer

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: ALL SALAT TIMES ACORDING TO QURAN
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
....(continued from the above post)
(saheeh international translations)
Quran 22:18
Do you not see that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified. And he whom Allah humiliates - for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.

Quran 62:1
Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth is exalting Allah , the Sovereign, the Pure, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Quran 24:41
Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.

So everythings on heavens and earth, every animals, birds, moon, stars, creatures etc are doing sujood and tasbeeh.
The animals, birds, sun etc are not doing the physical sujood and reciting tasbeeh. They are following the God's law system. The sun's rising in the east, the creatures are doing its activites etc all according to God's law system. Thats how they are doing sujood and tasbeeh.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 02:51:48 PM »
Peace Sabeel Ameer,

Day time is for occupations, so its not pratical in daytime (73:7) And in night, God has commanded to recite whats easy from Quran and make the salat easy.(73:20) So how's hours of prayer is optimal ?

Well. It depends on how pious you are. If God is worth your salt then you could as well be in Communion/prayer for hours a day. God is what is carries any real value in this life anyway, and the Believers you ally with of course, but possessions are only temporary so there is no reason to aim at getting rich. Even better is that if you become close to God the possessions/blessings will come sort of automatically.

You can praise The Lord, but the best way of praising The Lord is to do good deeds and be just. Hymns to salute God are a way of doing that, as in the traditional way of praying where you read a short recitation and then either bow down, kneel or prostrate, or all of them at the same time. It is the purpose you are after and not that they are exactly performed in a sequence.

In 4:102, prophet(as) and companions are doing a certain sequence ?

What I mean is that salat/communication with God serve a purpose and are just to seek Guidance with God as well as glorification. Reading al-fatiha is an example of glorification. But it is not a brain dead ritual which is just done in a repeated sequence parroting a lot of words. How can salat prevent immorality and vice by simply doing some brainless ritual?

29:45 Recite what is inspired to you of the Book/Message and hold the contact prayer/Communion, for the contact prayer/Communion prohibits immorality and vice; but certainly the remembrance of God is the greatest. God knows everything you do.

How can it do that if you do not seek Guidance from God while you perform Communion? You actively seek Guidance and help from God when you "pray".

Its not my brainworks.I dont know arabic. I read it in a book in a website. I'd ve posted the link here but its not in english. That writer completely disapprove that 'salat' is the 3 time 'sequence prayer'(which's am not able to agree) Instead its 'God's law system'. He explains it with its 1)grammatical side and 2)in context with the Quran. I dont know grammar to check the grammer side but, here's some example in the context of Quran in a few words.

I meant that you said something that was good to philosophize upon.

Salat is indeed an interesting word, I have used the definition "Mindfulness" in the past, like "establish mindfulness" (of God). It means indeed contact, connection, bond, etc, but it is difficult to pinpoint the perfect translation.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

hicham9

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 03:42:43 PM »
1 the middle prayer
2 at morn and at afternoon
3 at the beginning and the end of the day (dawn-dusk), as well as during the early watches of the night:
4 when the sun has passed its zenith till the darkness of night, and [be ever mindful of its] recitation at dawn
5 and pray during part of the night [as well], as a free offering from thee
6 and praise Him before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and extol His glory, too, during some of the hours of the night as well as during the ends of the day (dawn-dusk)
7 the evening hours, and when you rise at morn(dawn-dusk)
8 in the afternoon as well, and when the hour of noon
9 and praise before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and in the night, too, extol His glory, and at every prayer's end
10 and praise whenever thou risest up, and extol His glory at night, and at the time when the stars retreat.
11 the whole night

1 dawn (exacting time)
 2 morning (unspecified time of it)
3 noon(exacting time)
 4 afternoon (unspecified time of it)
5 dusk(exacting time)
 6 night (early hours of it, or all night)

I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

hicham9

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 11:45:45 AM »

CORRECTION:

Dusk Prayer = Golden Hour + Evening Twilight
Dawn Prayer = Morning Twilight + Golden Hour

Dusk Prayer (صلوٰة العشا):
— Start at: The Sun's Flattening (ie. Before Sunset, the start of the Golden Hour)
— Finish at: The Night's Diffusion (ie. Astronomical Dusk, the end of Evening Twilight)

Consequently:

Dawn Prayer (صلوٰة الفجر):
— Start at: Dawn (ie. Astronomical Dawn, the start of Morning Twilight)
— Finish at: The Sun's Flattening (ie. After Sunrise, the end of the Golden Hour)

SLM
I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

uq

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 05:40:44 PM »
In my view, it is a precarious task to justify five daily ṣalāhs in the Quran. It is a damned sight harder to justify six.

Two temporal loci of ṣalāh are definite, namely, the two twilights: fajr and ?ishā?. A third is possible, but not definite.
uq

FreedomStands

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 02:13:40 PM »
A nice collection of verses there.

I think for the mainstream Muslims it is before sunrise, noon, afternoon, after sunset, night, and then an extra one in the early morning or deep night.
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html
This may answer many questions!
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html
Kindly email me: foxyfoxgames@gmail.com

wrkmmn

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 11:35:55 AM »
Peace: