Author Topic: Do we need border  (Read 842 times)

Bahman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-3
Do we need border
« on: February 19, 2014, 08:59:20 PM »
Peace everybody.
I have done enough in number and code and now learning more from book and you too. :)
Since I have been  changed to believer i have turned into nature and other species of creation, from lady bug to doves and birds plus my own pets, dog,cats,ducks,chicken,roosters like half way farm.

I have considered none of this creatures building wall or drawing a line for their  borders, they know they rights and do not trespassing their limits   
38:23
"This brother of mine owns ninety nine* sheep, while I own one sheep. He wants to mix my sheep with his, and continues to pressure me."
so started there as soon as Adam children having land and cattle, and then after cattle they needed the land too and yet in 21st century with of our knowledge of right and wrong we kill each other over line of border .
What you think
Peace
PS i missed question mark as my keyboard has some error. :)

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Do we need border
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »
Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

I don't know...it seems that private property works well in this world versus other economic theories. Communism looks good on paper--in practice...not so much. This is not to say that there is no room for communal properties or state owned properties (playgrounds and parks come to mind).

I think that eventually the demands of population will erode what is thought of currently as property rights--it just won't be possible for one person to keep large amounts of land for themself when millions of people are overcrowded around them. Imagine a world where hundreds of thousands of people live in each square mile all over...it is unfathomable that mores would not shift towards the needs of the larger numbers. One of the probable outcomes of mainstream nanotechnology will be such overcrowding.

http://imgur.com/a/C5nVP

This also comes to mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_(animal)

Even animals designate and protect territory.

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Do we need border
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:43:50 AM »
Interesting thought,
If border = Nation's Border
My answer will be: NO WE DO NOT NEED IT

Most human doesn't like (national) border while some human does. (Read: politician, king, dictator as marker for area of their authority).

The decaying of national border (thus the decay of Nationalism) is a 'work in progress'.

The inception of "Federated Nation" such as Europe Union (EU), ASEAN etc.. is a good example of that.
Free Trade Agreement between nation is another good example. (NAFTA, AFTA, ACFTA etc..)

The benefit is self-evident: It's 'less likely' for member country within such federation to be involve in a war against each others (e.g. France vs Germany, Malaysia vs Indonesia etc). They will realize war will not bring any benefits while cooperating with each others shall bring multitude of benefits. In the future, we will witness the expansion of such federation...

Having said that, human still need individual / group property border.
As a marker of; their home (private area), their ranch/farm, their office etc..
And that one shall not go away any time soon..