Author Topic: Rashad Khalifa : Do not follow me, , but follow the Quran  (Read 19384 times)

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Rashad Khalifa : Do not follow me, , but follow the Quran
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 08:27:13 PM »
Khalifa has clarified that the "criterion" is the confirmation of the Qur'an, this is also his message, this consistent with aya 3:81
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=613762291992434&set=vb.544414648927199&type=2&permPage=1

Thank you so much!!!
And what a coincidence that the first two clips last 19 sec  :group:
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 08:34:59 PM »
Rashad Khalifa was an erroneous man as were was all the other messengers before him,
look how revise himself with the Quran..example ...THE ZAKAT

1-once a year----https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=613763345325662&set=vb.544414648927199&type=3&theater

2-every time we get money----https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=613763575325639&set=vb.544414648927199&type=3&theater

so , he was not perfect...and he said this with his own mouth---https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=613762931992370&set=vb.544414648927199&type=3&theater

EVERYTHING IS VERY CLEAR...

Could you please clarify what do you exactly mean by "everything is very clear"? (red)
Thank you.
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

lbndlp

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »
Could you please clarify what do you exactly mean by "everything is very clear"? (red)
Thank you.
the meaning of <<everything is very clear>> is that:
1)i believe that Rashad Khalifa is a messenger of God , but this don't means that he was unmistakable
2)he(Rashad) revise himself according to the Quran about the way of giving Zakat...but the latest revise it don't mean that it was the perfect revise, maybe it was ..but maybe not
3)the message of Rashad Khalifa it was to follow the Quran as the last full and detailed Testament of God , but this it don't means that "the conclusions of R.Khalifa from the Quran" about(for example) the rituals of faith, or the comments of ayas, or the counting of initials..etc etc ...was perfect...
maybe it was ..but maybe not...because the latest revision it not means the perfect revision...
MAYBE ..remains <<MAYBE>>
4)aya 3:81 clarifies the duty of the messenger of the covenant...and the "duty" it was "to confirm all existing scriptures(3:81)"...this it means "nothing new"..just "simply confirmation"...also R.Khalifa had written at the end of appendix 17 - " God's Messenger of the Covenant does not bring anything new; everything I receive and pass on to you is already in the Quran. "
5) so...it remains that ...by following the Quran , i'm following Rashad Khalifa message, this includes also that maybe i reject some of Khalifa's conclusions from the Quran, in the moment that it is clear for me that his conclusions are inconsistent with the Qur'an...and all this it means that i'm still following Rashad Khalifa's message...
6) the ayas 22:52, 53, 54 explain better the argument that i made above..
sorry for my english ..i hope you understand the general sense of my posting
Peace.
Quran only, The word of God

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
Khalifa has clarified that the "criterion" is the confirmation of the Qur'an, this is also his message, this consistent with aya 3:81

It is not consistent with verse 3.81

Verse 3.81 speaks about your agreement with Rashad Khalifa . . the "COVENANT" (agreement)

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606119.msg345090#msg345090

Summary . . .

Facts: Verse 3.81  Function     Terms & Conditions
God took a covenant from the prophets, saying  The Covenant     Parties: Allah, Prophets & Followers
"I will give you the scripture and wisdom  The Consideration 
Afterwards, a messenger will come  The Conditions     Rashad Khalifa is the Messenger
to confirm all existing scriptures    - to confirm     To confirm facts
You shall believe in him    - to believe     Shall believe his confirmation
and support him."     - to support     Shall support his confirmation
He said, "Do you agree with this  The Offer     
and pledge to fulfill this covenant?"       
They said, "We agree."   The Acceptance     They agree and entered into an agreement
He said, "You have thus borne witness       
and I bear witness along with you"  The Witnessing     Allah's is their witness

Terms and conditions : "You shall believe in him and support him."

1. To believe Rashad Khalifa's confirmation

2. To support Rashad Khalifa's confirmation

Khalifa confirmed that those who rejects the terms and conditions of this agreement will not be a Muslim

ie. "since they no longer believe in the Quran"

Otherwise, one will not be a Muslim for breaching their agreement (covenant).

. . .

Therefore . . . what are you saying ?

That Rashad Khalifa rejects the terms and conditions in verse 3.81 ?

i.e. those who does not believe and reject him is still a Muslim ?

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

lbndlp

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 02:57:30 PM »

. . .

Therefore . . . what are you saying ?

That Rashad Khalifa rejects the terms and conditions in verse 3.81 ?

i.e. those who does not believe and reject him is still a Muslim ?

to "confirm" something, it is not the same as... to "analyse" something ...

he said to follow the Quran , not him
look at this short video where he said: if you follow Dr.Khalifa , you are not right

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=619386884763308&set=vb.544414648927199&type=2&permPage=1

also and here...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=619377708097559&set=vb.544414648927199&type=2&permPage=1

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 03:00:04 PM »
to "confirm" something, it is not the same as... to "analyse" something ...

he said to follow the Quran , not him
look at this short video where he said: if you follow Dr.Khalifa , you are not right

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=619386884763308&set=vb.544414648927199&type=2&permPage=1

also and here...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=619377708097559&set=vb.544414648927199&type=2&permPage=1

I am referring to your agreement . . .

Khalifa confirmed that those who rejects the terms and conditions of this agreement will not be a Muslim

Allah is your witness . . .

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 06:06:26 PM »
the meaning of <<everything is very clear>> is that:
1)i believe that Rashad Khalifa is a messenger of God , but this don't means that he was unmistakable
2)he(Rashad) revise himself according to the Quran about the way of giving Zakat...but the latest revise it don't mean that it was the perfect revise, maybe it was ..but maybe not
3)the message of Rashad Khalifa it was to follow the Quran as the last full and detailed Testament of God , but this it don't means that "the conclusions of R.Khalifa from the Quran" about(for example) the rituals of faith, or the comments of ayas, or the counting of initials..etc etc ...was perfect...
maybe it was ..but maybe not...because the latest revision it not means the perfect revision...
MAYBE ..remains <<MAYBE>>
4)aya 3:81 clarifies the duty of the messenger of the covenant...and the "duty" it was "to confirm all existing scriptures(3:81)"...this it means "nothing new"..just "simply confirmation"...also R.Khalifa had written at the end of appendix 17 - " God's Messenger of the Covenant does not bring anything new; everything I receive and pass on to you is already in the Quran. "
5) so...it remains that ...by following the Quran , i'm following Rashad Khalifa message, this includes also that maybe i reject some of Khalifa's conclusions from the Quran, in the moment that it is clear for me that his conclusions are inconsistent with the Qur'an...and all this it means that i'm still following Rashad Khalifa's message...
6) the ayas 22:52, 53, 54 explain better the argument that i made above..
sorry for my english ..i hope you understand the general sense of my posting
Peace.

Thank you very much for your answer!
Now it is clear :)   I agree with you in all.
I also thing that if he lived longer maybe he would arrive to better conclusions.
I am still very much perplexed about the zakat and ritual performance of the salat.

Peace be with you
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

lbndlp

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 06:03:13 AM »
Thank you very much for your answer!
Now it is clear :)   I agree with you in all.
I also thing that if he lived longer maybe he would arrive to better conclusions.
I am still very much perplexed about the zakat and ritual performance of the salat.

Peace be with you
:)
 I agree with you...
Peace !

lbndlp

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2014, 06:22:33 AM »

i have find all the the answers for everything i want from the Quran till now , including zakat and ritual performance of the salat, i have a little bit problem with my english , that is why i avoid to writte long posts...
 Be Focus at "the way of the language" that God used in the Qur'an for the people ..

lbndlp

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2014, 07:22:26 AM »

i believe and support Rashad Khalifa when he says to follow only the Quran and nothing else
but i can't believe and support two different translations for the same thing ..and even when both of them was AUTHORIZED TRANSLATIONS
example ..where we have to perform the prayer ..at sunrise or at noon?

what Rashad means with the term >uthmani authorized Quran???
http://www.barry-baker.com/muslim-perspective/1985/Tiff_Files/jun85-P3.gif

he(Rashad) comment the aya 22:78 that Abraham was the first that coin the term submitter..but in 10:72 we see that Noe used for himself submitter...ok Abraham called us submitter for the first time ..but he didn't coin the term..because Noes used this term for himself..

in his book Quran hadith Islam , Rashad Khalifa wrote:
Obedience is strictly ON CONDITION THAT the source is God through the messenger, and not
the messenger who is no more than a human being, subject to errors.

etc etc....and many other things that take much time to summarize them here.
Peace