Author Topic: Quranists in the UK  (Read 12189 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Quranists in the UK
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 01:22:16 PM »

Okay cool. Next time I am filling out a questionnaire then, like the Census or something I am gonna write in the section marked
What is your Religion?: "I have faith in God; the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and the rest, and I do not make any distinction between them and I am not bound to any sect but believe in God alone and the revealed decree."
Just hope it all fits!

:sun:

:rotfl:
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

lila

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 04:36:16 AM »
Hello , I dont know if this could be completely off-topic but Im visiting London next month and I would like to know some -or all!- of you, are you free 9-10th october? Lets meet up and talk about whatever you want!  :D

Salaam!

lila

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »
Hello , I dont know if this could be completely off-topic but Im visiting London next month and I would like to know some -or all!- of you, are you free 9-10th october? Lets meet up and talk about whatever you want!  :D

Salaam!

:pr 

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »
anybody from birmingham?

~Natasha~

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 02:33:24 PM »
I have been a Quran only Muslim since 2008 but haven't been active on this board. I am interested in meeting up if we have a scheduled conference or get together in the UK. 

Does the Brexit have any implications for American inbound travelers?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 02:47:46 PM »
I have been a Quran only Muslim since 2008 but haven't been active on this board. I am interested in meeting up if we have a scheduled conference or get together in the UK. 

Does the Brexit have any implications for American inbound travelers?

so you are in america right now..?

yeh i was also thinking there should be a conference or meeeting in uk but seems every body is so busy in their life

~Natasha~

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 02:53:12 PM »
I think people would make schedule arrangements if its important to them. I know for me its a priority. I been around traditional muslims too long and it has been wearing down on my soul.

Yes I am in America. I hear majority of us are located in the UK though.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 03:05:38 PM »
I think people would make schedule arrangements if its important to them. I know for me its a priority. I been around traditional muslims too long and it has been wearing down on my soul.

Yes I am in America. I hear majority of us are located in the UK though.

even when i was traditionalist , when i read first time quran interpretation i learn there are lot of things which are not a part of religion , we were inherited these things and i revised my thinking...

RED not really we are everywhere... people usually think all sunni shia ahlehadith arr traditional but there is a truth inside us always.. as soon we read quran with our own understanding God also guide us to the right path...

but i never encounter anybody from uk yet.. i dnt know

~Natasha~

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
 Truth is free from error.. God made us able to realize and recognize truth but I think you are right, a lot of people don't think for themselves and don't want the responsibility of thinking for themselves because they would then be held accountable. What they don't realize is that they will be held accountable regardless. Its easy to follow every rule and ritual when you don't think you have to be responsible for it.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 03:32:56 PM »
Truth is free from error.. God made us able to realize and recognize truth but I think you are right, a lot of people don't think for themselves and don't want the responsibility of thinking for themselves because they would then be held accountable. What they don't realize is that they will be held accountable regardless. Its easy to follow every rule and ritual when you don't think you have to be responsible for it.

yeh exactly and some rules of death sentence of apostasy and these type of stuff backed by secondary sources keep some people to shut their mouth even after they realise the truth.. the right path is always hard to follow compare to wrong... devil is playing trick with us and most of the times we trap in his trick,, i believe allah is master controller of everything and patience and remembring  is the key to get problems solved by God. make sure God is true in his words he will definately test us all specially in the matters of faith ,, if we go back to history the first test of faith was imposed on the people who were very near to prophet at battle field...

so we should trust in God in any circumstances , i m just advising you becoz this path is not a bed of roses,, first you will have to sacrifice the frds and family with their views so be humble and talk with them politely ..

peace