News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Quranists in the UK

Started by truth.seeker.uk.1987, January 07, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth.seeker.uk.1987

Salaams everyone. I am interested in learning more about this movement and philosophy within Islam and was hoping to meet up with some people and attend some conferences and gatherings etc inshAllah and establish some contact with the community.

Is there anything available in Birmingham? If not Sheffield? If nothing in either of those, I guess London or whatever else may be available in the UK

sushi1992

Allah created all in the world for you to live and use. Use your knowledge, heart, mind and soul to determine your path in guidance with God, the Designer and Creator, and you shall succeed as a right

Nabeel

I live in London but I don't think there are any conferences or events occurring.

es

Sheffield? You must be joking!

sushi1992

I think it would have to be arranged in a private place somewhere.

Gotta be careful with these things.
Allah created all in the world for you to live and use. Use your knowledge, heart, mind and soul to determine your path in guidance with God, the Designer and Creator, and you shall succeed as a right

Nabeel

Quote from: sushi1992 on January 09, 2014, 07:39:18 AM
I think it would have to be arranged in a private place somewhere.

Gotta be careful with these things.

Isn't it safer in a public place? Unless you know the person well enough.

sushi1992

Quote from: aqua on January 09, 2014, 08:44:03 AM
Isn't it safer in a public place? Unless you know the person well enough.

When I said private place I meant somewhere where we can discuss things without people disturbing us. Like a hall or something?

Nabeel

Quote from: sushi1992 on January 09, 2014, 03:49:27 PM
When I said private place I meant somewhere where we can discuss things without people disturbing us. Like a hall or something?

That sounds fine. 

Nabeel

If anyone wants to meet in London, I may be able to.  It's important to know the person first though so we're not meeting a total 'stranger'. 

sushi1992

Quote from: aqua on January 10, 2014, 03:34:44 PM
If anyone wants to meet in London, I may be able to.  It's important to know the person first though so that we're not meeting a total 'stranger'.

Obviously. I'm a black belt in karate so if anyone tries and abducts me they have another thing coming!