News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Will Jesus return?

Started by Sweetflower87, January 06, 2014, 05:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Very interesting links. Thank you.

Another question, do you have references of the study from within Quran? I mean in Quran we find limitations.

And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little. (17:85)

I meant God is saying that the definition of soul not not possible to grasp with the scanty knowledge that human beings have, yet you have so clearly defined the whole concept.. hence my question.

Quote from: Jafar on November 14, 2022, 09:18:57 AM
A 'soul' is a 'finite consciousness'.
A fraction of the one infinite consciousness.
A soul can split to become many souls or many 'finite consciousness'.
And many souls can merged to become one soul or one 'finite consciousness'.

Yet in the end the 'finite consciousness' will break it's border that separate a soul with another soul and rejoin the one infinite consciousness. Separation between soul is merely an illusion. Sufis call this as "Wahdat Al Wujd", singularity of all form of existence.

The one infinite consciousness is the "father", if we use Jesus lingo.
The finite consciousness is the "son", if we use Jesus lingo.
The last layer of finite consciousness prior to merging back with the one infinite consciousness (the father) is the "holy spirit", if we use Jesus lingo. In eastern tradition this is also being referred to as "Atman", in English sometimes also being referred as "The Self" or "The Higher Self" or "The Oversoul". In common language this is often being referred as "your conscience" as it continuously provide you with guidance.

Space and Time is part of creation.
Ending is a marking in time, one see it as an 'end' yet other might see it as a 'beginning'.
It's two side of the same coin.
Yet space and time is not infinite, it's finite.
As it's part of creation.

Space time will break, as scientist has found on their research on black hole.
What Happens When the Spacetime Continuum Breaks
https://youtu.be/ienNZA-ro4I

And when one enter a blackhole, space become time and time become space.
How Time Becomes Space Inside a Black Hole
https://youtu.be/KePNhUJ2reI

Consciousness is not within space time or time space.
It's the other way around; space time and time space is in consciousness.
You already are, were and will be.
You just do not remember the experience.

Similarly as you do not remember your dream last night once you're focusing on daily life.
And you do not remember about your daily life once you're focusing on your dream experience.
As such that "sleep" is often being referred as "mini death".
Best Regards,

Abdun Nur

Amity,

no evidence of any sort exists for blackholes, dark matter or dark energy, all these constructed fictions were developed to give support to the lie of the big bang theory, developed by a Jesuit priest.

Conscious reality is built on dichotomies, time and space are the same, a dichotomy is the two extremes of the same thing, each side is mutually exclusive, meaning all elements within one side are missing in the other side, for example the dichotomy of sound and silence, in silence there is no sound, in sound there is no silence.

In this conscious reality, time, appears linear, at the other side of the dichotomy it is circular, meaning all time exists and can be accessed at the same instant, in this conscious reality space is the three-dimensional extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction, at the other end of the dichotomy space is a multi dimensional fluid, consciousness constructs infinite variety, and we grow in the garden of its limitless adventures, or we stagnate in fear and ignorance, or even devolve in lower states of consciousness, that exist in hatred, bigotry, selfishness and greed, religions all generate a mind in the lower states of existence, this is without exception, and by the design of those who invent religions, gods and dogma, those who seek worship, power and unearned wealth.

Abdun Nur

Jafar

Quotewe grow in the garden of its limitless adventures, or we stagnate in fear and ignorance, or even devolve in lower states of consciousness, that exist in hatred, bigotry, selfishness and greed, religions all generate a mind in the lower states of existence, this is without exception, and by the design of those who invent religions, gods and dogma, those who seek worship, power and unearned wealth.

Couldn't agree more with this.
Yet IT exist to show that NOT IT also exist (it's polar opposite), within the context of illusion of space/time and time/space.

Do You Need Religion in Your Life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t7D4FYogX8

Mind you that Jesus did NOT invent and/or founded any religion neither he ever wrote any book or scrolls.

QuoteIn this conscious reality, time, appears linear, at the other side of the dichotomy it is circular, meaning all time exists and can be accessed at the same instant space

And such is the definition of space/time and time/space
In the same manner as all space are accessible at the same time (space/time), all time are also accessible at the same space (time/space).

The movie "Interstellar" contain a scene where one exit the space/time realm and enter the time/space realm (illustrated as "inside" the "blackhole") where all time are accessible from the same space.

What If You Could Access the FOURTH Dimension? Interstellar explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML7mh_2_MUE

Metaphorically this can be illustrated with, when one reading a novel, turning the pages from beginning to an end, the consciousness is "living" in the space/time dimension, experiencing the events as illustrated by the novel, page by page. Yet when one "zoomed out" and see the novel book as a whole, the consciousness is "living" in time/space dimension and it can choose to "read" / "zoomed in" to any pages of the novel as it wanted. All "time" of the novel is accessible from the same "space".

All the events described in the novel are merely "virtual" or "illusion", it's only the consciousness that is real.
Such is the background why (some) people interpret the motto "God Alone" as "Only God Alone Exist".

Where the word God here it meant unbounded consciousness, borderless, infinite.
God/Consciousness do not exist in space/time or time/space, it's the other way around, space/time and time/space exist within God/Consciousness.

And to tie this depiction back to the thread's topic.
Yes Jesus can "return" as many times as one wanted, when one repeatedly "zoomed in" to such time when a human called Jesus walked on earth, from time/space dimension.

almarh0m

Peace
I am just amazed at the people here who has studied The Qurán for years and yet never discover that there are verses in it that says; " we die twice and we live only twice as well. So, does it make sense that someone who is dead a long time ago can return to Earth again just because his name was Isa ibn Mariam or the Biblical Jesus? No dead people can return to Earth alive until the day of resurrection. Or perhaps, there is a exception for this particular servant of God? Al Baqarah 28 [ AQ 2/28].

Peace

"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

jkhan

Quote from: almarh0m on December 23, 2022, 03:54:26 AM
Peace
I am just amazed at the people here who has studied The Qurán for years and yet never discover that there are verses in it that says; " we die twice and we live only twice as well. So, does it make sense that someone who is dead a long time ago can return to Earth again just because his name was Isa ibn Mariam or the Biblical Jesus? No dead people can return to Earth alive until the day of resurrection. Or perhaps, there is a exception for this particular servant of God? Al Baqarah 28 [ AQ 2/28].

Peace

Peace...
Yes.. Failing to apply some sense with many a glaring verses of Quran leads to certain people to still believe that Isa son of Maryam would return.. Nonsense..

Take a look at below verses...

5:116-117
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."

Do you get what verses say... Let me explain my understanding why Isa is dead and not a person to return here..
Carefully note verse.. What Isa reply to God...  What God would ask...  So.. Imagine at certain point of future Isa arrives on this earth and live certain number of years... So Isa has the access to Quran as well.. And he won't miss reading the above two verses... Well. He would get surprised.. Coz that's what he is gonna say on the day of judgement. .
But point is it he really returns to the earth why would Isa reply to God he is not aware of what happened after he took him (died)?  Coz he can tell God yes when I returned to them I reminded them and I convinced them and more people believed in me and more people disblieved and still they accepted me as god..  But Isa simply answered to God I am not aware everaince you tool me up... It cannot be an answer from a person who returned back to life again and lived with later generation...  If you not get me pls read the above two verses and apply some sense of Isa lived once again on earth and think of practical point of view... All up to you.. But for me it is clear...

And the verse 2:28 .. Well.. It is definitely  for disbelievers... Even you can compare the verse 40:11 ..definitely disbelivers had two lives and two death... It is confirmed from their own conviction on the day of judgment or rather in hell and by God's direct saying in 2:28.. But true believers only one life.. And Isa son of Maryam was a true believer and so did have one single life span... That's done...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Fusion

Quote from: jkhan on December 23, 2022, 06:11:17 AM
Peace...
Yes.. Failing to apply some sense with many a glaring verses of Quran leads to certain people to still believe that Isa son of Maryam would return.. Nonsense..

Take a look at below verses...

5:116-117
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."

Do you get what verses say... Let me explain my understanding why Isa is dead and not a person to return here..
Carefully note verse.. What Isa reply to God...  What God would ask...  So.. Imagine at certain point of future Isa arrives on this earth and live certain number of years... So Isa has the access to Quran as well.. And he won't miss reading the above two verses... Well. He would get surprised.. Coz that's what he is gonna say on the day of judgement. .
But point is it he really returns to the earth why would Isa reply to God he is not aware of what happened after he took him (died)?  Coz he can tell God yes when I returned to them I reminded them and I convinced them and more people believed in me and more people disblieved and still they accepted me as god..  But Isa simply answered to God I am not aware everaince you tool me up... It cannot be an answer from a person who returned back to life again and lived with later generation...  If you not get me pls read the above two verses and apply some sense of Isa lived once again on earth and think of practical point of view... All up to you.. But for me it is clear...

And the verse 2:28 .. Well.. It is definitely  for disbelievers... Even you can compare the verse 40:11 ..definitely disbelivers had two lives and two death... It is confirmed from their own conviction on the day of judgment or rather in hell and by God's direct saying in 2:28.. But true believers only one life.. And Isa son of Maryam was a true believer and so did have one single life span... That's done...

That's a very very good point you made bro. What you deduce is so logical.
Best Regards,