About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Terms & Conditions of The Covenant

Started by muslims, January 03, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muslims

The answer is here . . .

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606119.msg345169#msg345169

and you are start playing the repeat game (argument by repetition). .  it is pointless.

RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger.
         RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger. RK is the messenger.

Therefore, RK is the messenger.

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:04:16 AM
and.. .please prove to me how the DEAD PROPHETS can be bound, believe, support and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?  :confused:

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

KDC501

33:7 When We took from the prophets their covenant. From YOU, and from Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary; We took from them a strong covenant.

Who is YOU??? Is this  not Muhammad? Doesn't this show that covenant was taken while they were still alive??? JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING ALL ALONG??

I have answered your questions many times. Just admit that you were wrong.

muslims

So that is your proof that the DEAD PROPHETS are believing, supporting and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?  :laugh:

No, it is not the proof that the DEAD PROPHETS are believing, supporting and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations . .

They are dead, thousand years ago before Rashad Khalifa.

That's merely a proof for the covenant, not a proof for the "PERFORMANCE of the covenant" (refer here)

I'm asking proof for the "PERFORMANCE of the covenant"

- to believe Khalifa's confirmations by the Prophets
          - to support Khalifa's confirmations by the Prophets

How the DEAD PROPHETS can be bound, believe, support and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:19:16 AM
So that is your prove that the DEAD PROPHETS are believing, supporting and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?  :laugh:

No, it is not the prove that the DEAD PROPHETS are believing, supporting and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations . .

They are dead, thousand years ago before Rashad Khalifa.

That's merely a prove for the covenant, not the "performance of the covenant"

I'm asking proof for the "performance of the covenant"

How?
The scripture that Muhammad delivered and the prophets of old is the performance like I told already. READ MY POSTS.

For example when Muhammad delivered the Quran and followed all the instructions of the compilation of it he fulfilled the covenant.
Without a Quran there is no Quran-code!

When the prophets finished there scriptures RS purified it ...simplified it into one consolidating message.

The prophets supported RS by simply doing there jobs as messengers.

muslims

How can they perform  their covenants thousands of years before Rashad Khalifa was born, and when the subject matter of the covenant are asking them (1) to "support" and (2) to "believe" . .  (3) "Rashad Khalifa's  (4) confirmations", ie. specific person with specific objective. This is crazy !  :rotfl:

KEY POINT : "Rashad Khalifa's  confirmations" !

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606119.msg345090#msg345090

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:19:16 AM
I'm asking proof for the "PERFORMANCE of the covenant"

- to believe Khalifa's confirmations by the Prophets
          - to support Khalifa's confirmations by the Prophets

How the DEAD PROPHETS can be bound, believe, support and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:33:08 AM
How can they perform thousand years before Rashad Khalifa was born, and when the covenant are asking them to "support" and to "believe" . .  "Rashad Khalifa's confirmations", ie. specific person. This is crazy !  :rotfl:

What is crazy is you expecting the prophets to be alive to support RS when they were already dead.
The prophets supported RS by doing their jobs.

If Muhammad had not compiled the Quran there would be NO CODE for RS to find to further prove the divinity of the scripture
If the prophets didn't write their scripture there would be no scripture to holistically show the consolidation of the message.

They supported a messenger that had not exist in there own time. What is crazy about that??

How is that different from God asking Muhammad to compile the Quran to support the believers during his time and hundreds of years in the future???

Brother it is you who needs to take the time to think.

muslims

According to your Quran . . . Allah said "Rashad Khalifa's  confirmations" ! , i.e.

- specific person
        - specific subject matter

Therefore, Rashad Khalifa must be existed before the performance of the contract can be fulfilled by the Prophets.

However, these Prophets have died thousands of years before Rashad Khalifa was born.

So . . . how the DEAD PROPHETS can believe and support Khalifa's confirmations ?

They are dead !

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:44:34 AM
According to your Quran . . . Allah said "Rashad Khalifa's  confirmations" !

- specific person
        - specific subject matter

Therefore, Rashad Khalifa must be existed before the performance of the contract can be fulfilled by the Prophets.

However, these Prophets have died thousands of years before Rashad Khalifa was born.

I have already given you clear explanation . Believe what you want to believe. I only worry about the people on this forum that would blindly follow some of the nonsense that you have posted. For those who are reading study hard and read the Quran careful and use your logic.

Do no do what this member has done. He has made Rashad Khalifa his God .

muslims

I found nothing clear from your explanation that the DEAD PROPHETS can believe and support the confirmation by specific person existed thousands of years in their future.

This is crazy and idolism !

The truth . . .

The actual translation is Allah take covenant "THROUGH" the Prophets . . . not "FROM" the Prophets

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606005.msg343427#msg343427

Quote from: KDC501 on January 04, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
33:7 When We took from THROUGH the prophets their covenant. From YOU, and from Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary; We took from them a strong covenant.

and . . .

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:58:14 AM
However, I have different opinion and believe the objective and purpose of the covenant is to make the Prophets' followers . . ie. followers of earlier revelations and the followers of the Quran to be bound by this Covenant . . ie. to accept, believe and support Khalifa Messengership and his confirmations.

and . . . the performance of covenant

Quote from: muslims on January 03, 2014, 08:33:33 AM
B. The Agreement

The acceptance of Rashad Khalifa's Messengership or supporting his cause

is an agreement
               to "believe", and
               to "support"
               Khalifa's "confirmation"
               on facts of the Quran

This is how the agreement is entered by Khalifa and his followers, ie. through acceptance of his Messengership and/or supporting his cause, including through associating oneself or supporting Khalifa's cause (inconsistent with the Quran) through the United Submitters International, e.g. 3.28, 3.118, 6.150, 4.139.

Otherwise, one will not be a Muslim for breaching their agreement (covenant).

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:51:52 AM
I found nothing clear from your explanation that the DEAD PROPHETS can believe and support the confirmation by specific person existed thousands of years in their future.

This is crazy and idolism !

The truth . . .

The actual translation is Allah take covenant "THROUGH" the Prophets . . . not "FROM" the Prophets

and . . .

and . . . the performance of covenant

Blah Blah Blah yeah suuuuuuuuuuure it's crazy and idol worship mr.RashadKhalifa is the last messenger.

RS if he were alive today he would  be sooo pissed off right now about the state of the submitters.
Most of these submitters today are an embarrassment to Islam.