News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Terms & Conditions of The Covenant

Started by muslims, January 03, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 03, 2014, 11:34:35 PM
Rashad Khalifa shall answer to God about the Quran, and therefore was the Last Messenger

Where does it say in the Quran that RS is the last Messenger?? You are merely guessing.
As the Quran says conjecture is not substitute for the truth. You are idol worshipping RS. You are saying things that you have no proof for.

Peace,

Kevin

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
I see . . you are the blind followers . . .

and you don't even understand the meaning of the Messenger of "Covenant"

Please read and understand the "TERMS & CONDITIONS" of your agreement (covenant) in the first post. .

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606119.msg345090#msg345090

Facts: Verse 3.81  Function     Terms & Conditions
God took a covenant from the prophets, saying  The Covenant     Parties: Allah, Prophets & Followers
"I will give you the scripture and wisdom  The Consideration 
Afterwards, a messenger will come  The Conditions     Rashad Khalifa is the Messenger
to confirm all existing scriptures    - to confirm     To confirm facts
You shall believe in him    - to believe     Shall believe his confirmation
and support him."     - to support     Shall support his confirmation
He said, "Do you agree with this  The Offer     
and pledge to fulfill this covenant?"       
They said, "We agree."   The Acceptance     They agree and entered into an agreement
He said, "You have thus borne witness       
and I bear witness along with you"  The Witnessing     Allah's is their witness

Contract/Agreement/Covenant = Offer + Acceptance + Consideration

I am not a blind follower. It is rather you are a blind idol worshiper. I know that RS was indeed a messenger. But I don't put him up on pedestal like a hadither does. This covenant was made by the prophets NOT YOU and not us. We are not the ones that were asked to support RS but it was the prophets through there scripture. You don't know what you are reading. You are committing idol worship and you don't even know.

Peace,

Kevin

muslims

Then you should named Rashad Khalifa as the "MESSENGER OF NO COVENANT"  . . ie. fake messenger ! :laugh:

Purpose of the Covenant . . .

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:05:29 AM
They (Prophets) are bound by this agreement, and equally . . Muslims, Christians, Jews and others are bound and shall be subjected to Rashad Khalifa.

I'm not going to repeat my answer relating to the source of his Messengership, read again.

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:41:55 AM
The you should name Rashad Khalifa as the "MESSENGER OF NO COVENANT"   :laugh:

The covenant was made by THE PROPHETS. Show me where does it say that the WE made a covenant??  Did you make make a covenant to support RS?? Did God appear to you in some vision and told you support RS?? Is it mentioned in the Quran that you should make a covenant??
Didn't Quran clearly show that it was the PROPHETS that made this covenant??

Stop wasting your precious time on RS footnotes. RS was STILL LEARNING the Quran. It is stupid and complete idol worship to believe that God made it SOOOOO easy and gave RS the correct interpretation for everything and every verse in the Quran. Stop being lazy and study.  Rashad was not like you and he would have told you what I am telling you now. Stop your idol worship and READ! I am NOT BEST MESSENGER and I AM NOT ALWAYS CORRECT.  Do not make distinctions among the messengers. He would have said that!

How many times did Rashad correct himself when he learnt something new?? Are you not doing the opposite of what Rashad would have done??

Peace,

Kevin

muslims

Do you really expect the purpose of the covenant to make the dead Prophets bound and subjected to Khalifa's confirmations?  :laugh:

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:41:55 AM
Then you should named Rashad Khalifa as the "MESSENGER OF NO COVENANT"  . . ie. fake messenger ! :laugh:

Purpose of the Covenant . . .

Do you really expect the purpose of the covenant to make the dead Prophets bound and subjected to Khalifa's confirmation?  :laugh:

I'm not going to repeat my answer relating to the source of his Messengership, read again.

The covenant was made when EACH of the prophets were alive o_O Stop fooling yourself when you know the truth.

muslims

If you want to believe the objective and purpose of the covenant is to make the DEAD PROPHETS bound, believe, support and subjected to Khalifa's confirmations . . . then I have no objection and it is your logic.  :laugh:

However, I have different opinion and believe the objective and purpose of the covenant is to make the Prophet's followers . . ie. followers of earlier revelations and the followers of the Quran to be bound by this Covenant . . ie. to accept, believe and support Khalifa Messengership and his confirmations.

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 12:58:14 AM
If you want to believe the objective and purpose of the covenant to make the dead Prophets bound and subjected to Khalifa's confirmation . . . then I have no objection and it is your logic.  :laugh:

However, my logic tells me that the objective and purpose of the covenant is to make the Prophet's followers . . ie. follower of earlier revelations and the followers of the Quran to be bound by this Covenant.

Show it to me where in the Quran that it says clearly that WE THE FOLLOWERS made a covenant. If you cannot show this to me then ask God for forgiveness and admit on this forum that you were wrong if you are indeed a godly person that fears God and do not say things that God never said

muslims

It is pointless for me to repeat, read again my answer.

and.. .please prove to me how the DEAD PROPHETS can be bound, believe, support and be subjected to Khalifa's confirmations ?  :confused:

KDC501

Quote from: muslims on January 04, 2014, 01:04:16 AM
It is pointless for me to repeat, read again my answer.

Show it to me again. I have read your post a thousand times and I have read the Quran many times. No where do I see that the we followers of GOD made a covenant.

You are lying. Admit your guilt and save yourself from sin. Stop being arrogant.