Author Topic: Beating of kids or threating them with light violence  (Read 11609 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Beating of kids or threating them with light violence
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2016, 08:03:27 AM »
Women beating has been around for milennia. Now it is getting sommme attention. Abuse of parents, old or not so old, is something that is widespreading now. I do not know whether it happnened as a social isue before, but what is going on now is somewhat new. I can't see that stresing the abuse of women, very widespread favours the neglect of other groups. I brin up again what I said about Palestine in aother post. How does the
action, at whatever level in favour of Palestine wron any other just cause in the world. I would say it favours it. But crying against action for Palestine because there are other causes not as flagrant but also very wrong is barking at the wron tree.

Old parents are abused because peole struggle against beating women, but it is something enw and there are causes for it and these must be addressed. At the bottom there is a single cause like making consumables of persons. You come to think that using persons for you own reward and watever cost for the persons abused is just acceptable to the doers. How have they come up to such understanding, or rather misunderstanding.

Again I do not think that the fight against mistreatment of women should be lessenned. There are still waaay too may who put up with hummiliation and cruelty for years... feeling that they are less tha shit.

But as I also said regarding Palestine, why not ope threads for those things that are estimated to get less attention than they deserve instead of charging against the complaint for the ake of Palestine.

I do not hink the battle against maltreatmnt and beating and terrorising of women is won, far from it. It would be a shame that it is dropped or disregarded or lessenned. It destroys social
cohesion and carries on damaging the next generation more than meets the eye.

So, Bender, I encourage you to open threads where other strains of evilness towards other huamn beings are highlighted.

Salaam

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2016, 03:55:39 PM »
Women beating has been around for milennia. Now it is getting sommme attention. Abuse of parents, old or not so old, is something that is widespreading now. I do not know whether it happnened as a social isue before, but what is going on now is somewhat new. I can't see that stresing the abuse of women, very widespread favours the neglect of other groups. I brin up again what I said about Palestine in aother post. How does the
action, at whatever level in favour of Palestine wron any other just cause in the world. I would say it favours it. But crying against action for Palestine because there are other causes not as flagrant but also very wrong is barking at the wron tree.

Old parents are abused because peole struggle against beating women, but it is something enw and there are causes for it and these must be addressed. At the bottom there is a single cause like making consumables of persons. You come to think that using persons for you own reward and watever cost for the persons abused is just acceptable to the doers. How have they come up to such understanding, or rather misunderstanding.

Again I do not think that the fight against mistreatment of women should be lessenned. There are still waaay too may who put up with hummiliation and cruelty for years... feeling that they are less tha shit.

But as I also said regarding Palestine, why not ope threads for those things that are estimated to get less attention than they deserve instead of charging against the complaint for the ake of Palestine.

I do not hink the battle against maltreatmnt and beating and terrorising of women is won, far from it. It would be a shame that it is dropped or disregarded or lessenned. It destroys social
cohesion and carries on damaging the next generation more than meets the eye.

So, Bender, I encourage you to open threads where other strains of evilness towards other huamn beings are highlighted.

Salaam

Hi Huruf,

I think in fact palestine is the opposite. What happend and still happens in africa is so much worse and in larger numbers than palestine, think of the Rwandan genocide.
When we came to know what actually happend there the population was almost extinct. And even when we knew what was happening it was not important.
The important ones are the palestines.
They are important because we see them everyday on the news, they got/get so much attention that other groups who are maybe even in more danger are simply neglected.

RED: There are happily better people than me who in fact are doing this. Here in the Netherlands I see every know and then a "commercial" about a "forgotten" group to remind people.

I do not say that women deserve less attention then they do get now, I am only saying that we have not to forget other groups.
But I guess you and Zulf are saying the same only reasoned from a different angle ;)
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2016, 01:15:27 AM »
Paletine would have gone down the drain just as so many genocides had it not met with resistance, enough resistance to make it lt for years. Had the genociders succeeded in the first three years of the crime, we would be happily carrying on and learning history wrong or right but thinking that what a pity a peple dissappeared. So there was resistance and so we get an opportunity of ... Of what? of not forgetting that crime is crime.

The point over that is that those who bring up something when we still carry on upporting Palestine is that they come up withthe complaining over other things, just and only just, whenPalestine is spoken about. NOthing prevent anybody from supporting whatever cause hey deem worth. The poit being if something which is all over, that we cannot say we do not know about, still get executed, than there is very little hope of anything, wither for Palestine or for anything else that is not in the interest of the most powerful.

But I guess you and Zulf are saying the same only reasoned from a different angle

Tat is what I tink. Women donot get helped if others ar beaten and like wise nobody gets helped because women are beaten. So really I guess that each person tries hi or her best those aspcts he or she is most knowledgeable or more directly touched.

Women have been beaten and abused for ages because it was considered tat nobody should intervene in affairs of he family and the head of the family was the amle, so that was it. How unlucky for a woman if she wa beati or mistreated

Today we all have high ideals about nobody being mistreated, but the thing is that the mentality that is winning is the metality of the moral right of power, ifyou can get away with something, you are not scum but successful so you tread on anybody that botherss you or wo happens to arouse your nasty feelings, be it parent, a meeker person, a woman where "she shouldn't be"... the list may be long, but the main overall culprit is the lack of morality and self-satisfaction. We crave and crave and crave and there is no end to craving, but never anything is enough to satify us... Humiliating others makes us feel more powerful...

We get taught tht through media and through news. "News is a great school of inmorality and unhumanness.

Salaam