Author Topic: Difference between khanzeer and Al-khanzeer etc.  (Read 1344 times)

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Difference between khanzeer and Al-khanzeer etc.
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:55:10 PM »
Salam brothers and sisters
I need your help to understand why there is an "Al" before the haram things in 2:173 and 5:3 whereas no "Al" before the same things declared haram for consumption in 6:145.
Peace

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Difference between khanzeer and Al-khanzeer etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:00:12 PM »
I need your help to understand why there is an "Al" before the haram things in 2:173 and 5:3 whereas no "Al" before the same things declared haram for consumption in 6:145.
Peace

Peace Novice, there is no difference and they are the same meaning.

AND/OR - conjunctions

2:173 انما only حرم prohibited علىكم upon you المىته the dead والدم and the blood ولحم and meat/flesh الخنزىر the swine
5:3     حرمت prohibited thou علىكم upon you المىته the dead والدم and the blood ولحم and meat/flesh الخنزىر the swine
16:115 انما only حرم prohibited علىكم upon you المىته the dead والدم and the blood ولحم and meat/flesh الخنزىر the swine

6:145 قل say لا not اجد I find فى in ما what اوحى inspired الى to me محرما taboo of على on طاعم an eater ىطعمه who eats it الا except ان that ىكون it being مىته dead او or دما blood of مسفوحا poured forth او or لحم meat/flesh خنزىر swine

4:12 وان and if كان (he) is رجل a man/gentleman ىورث inherited كلاله kalālatan او or امراه a woman/lady
4:176 ىستفتونك they seek ruling your قل say الله the god ىفتىكم gives ruling you فى in/about الكلاله al-kalālati

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:02:36 PM »
Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

This may be of interest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:56:05 AM »
Peace

Salaam,

Not only "al" is missing but there are more differences, please take a look at this.

And for "al", this thread may help you inshaAllah.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51