News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Insanity of the Clergy

Started by Pazuzu, September 20, 2013, 05:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulf

Right. Agreed.
And yes, reality is always much more complex than we think (and much more simple, from another perspective).
In the end, the important thing is that we don't misunderstand each other too much when communicating... for the sake of communication.
Peace!  :)
If you name me, you negate me.

Earthdom

Peace Pazuzu

Your thread is very useful for knowing Shia in more simple ways  :bravo:

QuoteTo be continued..

I'm waiting

Novice

Salam Brother Pazuzu
Great post as usual. I spent my childhood back home in a shia dominant area and witnessed all the stupidities practised in the name of "RELIGION". Even at that young age we were able to see the real face of shiaism. It never appealed or made sense to us that why they were crying, beating their chests and striking their backs with knives. Thanks brother for sharing this great post with us. I hope "sword of shiism" will open his eyes and realise the truth instead of practising "Taqqiyya" (i.e. as far as I know shias are advised by their imams to hide their true feelings when interacting with non shias)

Peace

Nazzam

Quote from: Novice on September 20, 2013, 01:46:27 PM
Salam Brother Pazuzu
Great post as usual. I spent my childhood back home in a shia dominant area and witnessed all the stupidities practised in the name of "RELIGION". Even at that young age we were able to see the real face of shiaism. It never appealed or made sense to us that why they were crying, beating their chests and striking their backs with knives. Thanks brother for sharing this great post with us. I hope "sword of shiism" will open his eyes and realise the truth instead of practising "Taqqiyya" (i.e. as far as I know shias are advised by their imams to hide their true feelings when interacting with non shias)

Peace

Taqiyya in shia doctrine, is only accepted in times or grave danger of personal lives.

The quran too, forgives lying muslims who keep their faith secret in order to safe their lives.

3:28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the destination.

Man of Faith

Fare thee well,

There is a quite logical explanation to why Persia had such influence on early Islam. Persia was a powerful state many times through the centuries and such superiority leaves its footprints. Persia was a strong nation a few centures before year 0 and also around year 1000 and onwards. Persians have had a big influence on literature and was regarded as culturally rich. Many works from, for example, Hafez, a famous poet, made a huge difference to today's Iranian culture.

The Persians had big influence on the ideology of Islam and might have "helped" to corrupt it from the early centuries. Despite having been defeated at the fall of Persepolis, Persia was still influential on history afterwards. It had lost  its tight grip on the Middle-east, but it does not mean it was completely without any power. In fact, it continued to spit out cultural works and in science ancient Persia seem to have been big, although much was perhaps conquered technology.

Soon after the advent of Islam Persia was a big strong nation again for a few centuries. Bad management caused it to lose its grip after a while.

But due to this Persia and its boastful appearance may have caused the fellows Bukhari and company to be able to affect the Arab world as much as they have. Without intention to talk down on any ethnic group I have to say Iranians are much for fairy tales and superstition and it can be a cause for this story-telling which hadith brought forth. People actually believe that Ali helps them actively even  today and some other beliefs which contradict Quran. And the Holy Imams are glorified beyond healthy levels, they are stronger and more heroic than God Himself. An incredible amount of stories around them of which I doubt even half are true. Of course the Imams are used to bring pride to the nation Persia/Iran.

The prophet was not even of Persian blood. Still everything was gradually moved in dominance to Persia. Persia pumped out propaganda to keep its dominance. It wanted to be important, so lies were produced so that Persia was important to Islam. It seems Persia failed in its plans partially, although the lies of Bukhari kept being there for some reason, probably due to ignorance at that age. People did not know the agenda. Shia muslims lost their grip in Arabia and fell further back towards Persia with some nests still in some regions outside the heart of Persia. But the fairy tales by Bukhari and company which is the works of Persia kept being used by all muslims and it tainted Islam forever. It is difficult to know how Islam really looked like during the time of the Prophet except what we see in Quran due to the heavy distortion of historical sources.

But it suffices to say that Persia created the replacing religion after Muhammad had died and the corruption started. Agents of Persia were sent and arrogantly seemed important and created some stories in hundreds. It is true that Zoroastrianism was the basis of the "new" Islam. So many rituals are from this religion.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

savage_carrot

lol @holy turban. Very informative Pazuzu, please do continue.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

diamantinehoneybunch

Salaam all,

I have given this link to sword of tashayyu at least twice but he/she still hans't posted anything.

Sword of tashayyu, where are you?

Regards,
Yuliana
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

hawk99

Peace,

More Insanity of the clergy:

Who would wanna miss this:

Ashura marks the death of Prophet Muhammad?s grandson, the revered Imam Hussein in
Karbala, Iraq 1,300 years ago.

God bless

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Pazuzu

QuoteShi'ism is not Persian, Iran only got shi'ified in the 16th century, and that by force, nor is it a monopoly of Persians, nor is it a logical result of a proposed Persian culturo-religious thesis.

Yes, you are right. Iran was predominantly (90%) Sunni before the 1500?s. Now the question is ?How did it become Shiite, and why??

I believe the key to this answer can be found in the annals of Caesarian Russia. Long before the Soviet era, Russia found itself, at one point in its history, surrounded by fundamentalist Sunnite countries, notably the Ottoman Turks, and the Uzbeks and Kurds of Central Asia. As a result, it sought to create balance in the region by introducing a new and opposing ideology. A deal was formulated between the Russians and the Safawid groups, who were staunch enemies of the Ottomans. For political reasons, Russia began funding the Safawids and supplying them with arms. Under the leadership of Shah Ismael I, they began to conquer the cities of Iran, beginning with Tabriz, and they eventually began to force a severe conversion policy over the entire country, to ensure that Safawi lands had their own, distinct and unique identity, all for the benefit of ?Mother Russia?, of course.

However, this does not mean that the Shia creed itself was alien to Iran before that. On the contrary, evidence shows that the exaggerated ?love? for Ahlul-Bayt was deeply rooted in certain Sufi minorities in the countries, and it was from this minority that the seed was spread.

It was all done for political reasons. And history has shown that planting a certain state or programming it with an ideology radically opposed to those around it can work wonders for the imperialist powers. (Take the example of the Zionist state as reference). This is religion mixed with politics, mixed with mythological ideologies, to suit the interests of the ruling elite.

In our modern day and age, Iran has become the number 1 exporter of Shiism in the world, and its meddling in the affairs of its Arab neighbors is a documented fact. Take a look at what is happening in Lebanon now, with the Shiite militia Hezbollah having established their state within the state, and are now planning to make the study of the Persian language mandatory for all elementary students in their private schools!

This goes to show you which culture they represent, and where their true allegiance lies.

Take a look at this short video which shows how the Imams of the Shia 12er faith are portrayed. The video is talking about the Persian hijacking of the concept of ?Ahlul-Bayt?, and their portrayals as effeminate Persian faces. At the 1:45 minute mark, we see a photo that demonstrates how the 12 Imams are imagined according to Iranian art. (The face in the center is that of Imam Ali, with Hassan on his left and Hussein to his right). The last face on the left, which is covered with a blank white patch, is that of the ?Awaited Imam of the Ages?, the Mahdi, who is hibernating in a vault somewhere in Iraq right now, awaiting the appointed hour of his ?Zuhoor?. (And woe to the USA and Israel when that day comes!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVBUQUTyI4c

Incidentally, I found the perfect avatar for our new friends:

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Pazuzu on September 21, 2013, 10:51:25 AM
Yes, you are right. Iran was predominantly (90%) Sunni before the 1500?s. Now the question is ?How did it become Shiite, and why??

I believe the key to this answer can be found in the annals of Caesarian Russia. Long before the Soviet era, Russia found itself, at one point in its history, surrounded by fundamentalist Sunnite countries, notably the Ottoman Turks, and the Uzbeks and Kurds of Central Asia. As a result, it sought to create balance in the region by introducing a new and opposing ideology. A deal was formulated between the Russians and the Safawid groups, who were staunch enemies of the Ottomans. For political reasons, Russia began funding the Safawids and supplying them with arms. Under the leadership of Shah Ismael I, they began to conquer the cities of Iran, beginning with Tabriz, and they eventually began to force a severe conversion policy over the entire country, to ensure that Safawi lands had their own, distinct and unique identity, all for the benefit of ?Mother Russia?, of course.

However, this does not mean that the Shia creed itself was alien to Iran before that. On the contrary, evidence shows that the exaggerated ?love? for Ahlul-Bayt was deeply rooted in certain Sufi minorities in the countries, and it was from this minority that the seed was spread.

It was all done for political reasons. And history has shown that planting a certain state or programming it with an ideology radically opposed to those around it can work wonders for the imperialist powers. (Take the example of the Zionist state as reference). This is religion mixed with politics, mixed with mythological ideologies, to suit the interests of the ruling elite.

In our modern day and age, Iran has become the number 1 exporter of Shiism in the world, and its meddling in the affairs of its Arab neighbors is a documented fact. Take a look at what is happening in Lebanon now, with the Shiite militia Hezbollah having established their state within the state, and are now planning to make the study of the Persian language mandatory for all elementary students in their private schools!

This goes to show you which culture they represent, and where their true allegiance lies.

Take a look at this short video which shows how the Imams of the Shia 12er faith are portrayed. The video is talking about the Persian hijacking of the concept of ?Ahlul-Bayt?, and their portrayals as effeminate Persian faces. At the 1:45 minute mark, we see a photo that demonstrates how the 12 Imams are imagined according to Iranian art. (The face in the center is that of Imam Ali, with Hassan on his left and Hussein to his right). The last face on the left, which is covered with a blank white patch, is that of the ?Awaited Imam of the Ages?, the Mahdi, who is hibernating in a vault somewhere in Iraq right now, awaiting the appointed hour of his ?Zuhoor?. (And woe to the USA and Israel when that day comes!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVBUQUTyI4c

Incidentally, I found the perfect avatar for our new friends:

There are some other countries that come to mind which did the same thing to accommodate the ruling elite...

And the avatar is simply... PERFECT!  :rotfl:
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.