Started by Nazzam, September 17, 2013, 02:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamantinehoneybunch

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on September 17, 2013, 08:29:19 AM
Salaam,

I totally agreeeeeeeeee.

I have already known this.

Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan are awesome.

Furthermore, Kazakhs are amongst the people of high IQ in the world.

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on September 17, 2013, 07:29:11 PM

Salaam,

You said you want to move there so I was pretty sure that you were talking about countries where the majority of the folks consider themselves just muslims.

If you check IQ level by countries, Kazakhstan, as a MUSLIM-MAJORITY country has the highest IQ, if you compare to other muslim-majority countries.

Anyway, just because the former USSR countries are former USSR countries, doesn't mean that the people don't care about religion.

Salaam,
There are only 56.4% Muslims (probably most of them are MuslimsTM) of total Kazakhstanis in Kazakhstan.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim-majority_countries

Regards,
Yuliana
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

Nazzam

I am sure, 100% (I know this is a hell of a assertion, LOL), that there is a demonstrable correlation between the IQ level of a group, and its stance towards religion.

I have no doubt that the introduction of scientifism under the communists, brought about a major transformation in the peoples psyche and world view.

I am 100% sure that sola-scriptura methodology is the most receptible approach to Islam in those area's.

Our 'handicap' (turn it into a strong point I would say), is that we dont have an organized, institutionalized religion with clergy and facilities to exert influence on society.

I guess (to turn it over), we should not try to reform the old institutions but create alternative ones, parallel to the old ones, but which are qualitatively better and easier to access.

There is no magical word or solution, but the internet in combination with modern education and lobbying in politics and economy, must play a major role herein.

:!

FindingRightPath

Zulf

Quote from: Nazzam on September 18, 2013, 09:41:01 AM
I am sure, 100% (I know this is a hell of a assertion, LOL), that there is a demonstrable correlation between the IQ level of a group, and its stance towards religion.

I seriously doubt that.
I have seen brilliant people on both side of the fence.
What counts though is emotions. If we are entrained towards something, then we tend to support and promote it, regardless of IQ.
But of course, low IQ, and being uneducated, may perhaps make you more gullible and less critical in your thinking, or so I think at least.

Peace
If you name me, you negate me.