Author Topic: Block of members  (Read 7485 times)

faruk

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Block of members
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
Salam,

I personally against blocking any member for any reason from posting in this forum. I am a victim of being banned from many blogs for having quran only views. I think free minds and block of any view point is not compatiable. We should have faith in each of free mind forum members , so that they can decide for themselves which is true and which is false.

I am not a fan of al-amiyr or farida , but I think they should not be banned to express their views. Closing the window and door is not the solution. New ideas as bizarre as it seems should be allowed.

Moderators , please lift the ban. Thank you.
39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Block of members
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:38:10 PM »
Oh, I thought it was quite quiet on the Western front.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »
Salam,

I personally against blocking any member for any reason from posting in this forum. I am a victim of being banned from many blogs for having quran only views. I think free minds and block of any view point is not compatiable. We should have faith in each of free mind forum members , so that they can decide for themselves which is true and which is false.

I am not a fan of al-amiyr or farida , but I think they should not be banned to express their views. Closing the window and door is not the solution. New ideas as bizarre as it seems should be allowed.

Moderators , please lift the ban. Thank you.

Salaam,

I think what they did was not only expressing their views but also hijacking this forum. I think no one would allow that.
This is a Allah alone forum not an al-amiyr alone forum.
Besides this he has his own forum where can make it as much as al-amiyr-alone-forum as he likes.

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Pazuzu

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 02:55:39 PM »
Faruk, seriously, I want to ask you something:

Did you find any coherence in al-amiyr's posts? 

Until today, I haven't. When I find myself having to read the same sentence 3 or 4 times to understand it, it's usually a sign that my mind has shut down, and I cannot focus anymore. Somehow, that happened to me more times when I read al-amiyr's posts than I can ever remember.

I felt that he and his cohorts were spamming the forum.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00:52 PM »
Peace Pazuzu,

You're a sharp cookie and if you didn't get it then what hope is there for me. Anyway, I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who didn't understand the chap.

Anyhow, I agree with all three of you. I just don't understand why al-amiyr does not propagate what he has to say from his own personal website.

Salaam

faruk

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 03:11:59 PM »
Oh, I thought it was quite quiet on the Western front.

Salam,

Sometimes quite quiet becomes unquiet.

One person was fed up with the noise of aoroplane , so he moved to a new house far away from airport , where there is no noise of plane landing and take off. First few nights he couldn't sleep , because there was no noise of plane landing and take off.
39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 03:23:59 PM »
Salaam faruk,

Salam,

Sometimes quite quiet becomes unquiet.

One person was fed up with the noise of aoroplane , so he moved to a new house far away from airport , where there is no noise of plane landing and take off. First few nights he couldn't sleep , because there was no noise of plane landing and take off.

Yes, don't take it too seriously. Like I said, I agree with all three of you.

Salaam.

faruk

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 03:34:10 PM »

Until today, I haven't. When I find myself having to read the same sentence 3 or 4 times to understand it, it's usually a sign that my mind has shut down, and I cannot focus anymore. Somehow, that happened to me more times when I read al-amiyr's posts than I can ever remember.

Salam Pazuzu, Truely speaking 2 of his earlier threads I felt interesting but sadly he stopped to post new posts in those threads even after repeated requests.

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604757.0
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604789.0

At least he and his cohorts make me /us understand how a cult works.

You know , once I could not understand the story of Muhammad - why on earth opponents of Muhammad bad name calling and torture him and his followers for their beleif in Allah alone?

After getting life threats and unspeakable name calling from fellow bloggers in blogs , I understand why the kafirs did that.

Aamer

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 06:11:22 PM »

That was my problem with Al amiyr. He says so much without really saying anything. That and the whole "I'm a direct descendant of the Prophet. Respect my authority peasants" thing. I started the "Questions for Al Amiyr" thread to give him a chance to answer some very clear questions. I figured maybe we'd get some clarity on what the hell he was trying to say. But to no avail. Now if he's banned, I guess we won't know. I do agree with Bender that he was making it an Al amiyr alone forum.
If it ain't in the Quran... It ain't relevant to our salvation.

diamantinehoneybunch

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 11:10:39 PM »
Salaam Bender,

Salaam,

I think what they did was not only expressing their views but also hijacking this forum. I think no one would allow that.
This is a Allah alone forum not an al-amiyr alone forum.
Besides this he has his own forum where can make it as much as al-amiyr-alone-forum as he likes.

Salaam,
Bender
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
This is also what I actually feel about Al Amiyr and Co. They have literally hijacked this forum. I don't care if people want to express their views.
Many of us QAs don't agree with most of the extreme Ahl al-hadith user Israfeel's views. But at least he doesn't hijack this forum and he doesn't make this forum look like Salafi forum.
StopS, and atheist who was active on this forum a few months ago also spoke out his/her views on God and religion but I think most of QAs on this forum didn't think StopS must be banned for expressing his/her views because he/she didn't hijack this forum by making this forum look like atheist forum.
What al-amiyr is doing is hijacking this forum and confusing guests and new members of this forum.
al-amiyr uses his "descendant of Muhammad", hidden knowledge, verses/letter code, "hidden book that explains the Quran" arguments to hypnotize people to follow his cult.
Very beautiful and fantastic art of brainwashing.

Many so-called 'Islamic' clergymen who are criticized by people say this as their apologetic reason why people don't like them "Prophet Muhammad was also mocked and insulted when he was spreading Islam". The clergymen that I'm talking about include extremists, polygamous [have multiple wives just because they want more sex], sexist sectarian clergymen. This kind of clergymen only find excuse to spread their false versions of 'Islam'.

Regards,
Yuliana
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.