Author Topic: One good reason and I'm leaving Islam  (Read 8978 times)

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: One good reason and I'm leaving Islam
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 11:34:59 AM »
@mmkhan: Thank you for clearing that up. :handshake: Will you please send a suggestion to amend the FM translation?

Peace brother,

You are welcome :handshake:
InshaAllah I will suggest the admins to amend the FM translation about 2:221.

EDIT: Done! You can see here.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 12:21:06 PM »
I have not read this thread, but:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Twin_studies

...it is possible to conclude that, given the difference in sexuality in so many sets of identical twins, sexual orientation cannot be purely caused by genetics.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 12:55:19 PM »
Greetings and peace, all  :group:

I have googling about this, turns out its a junk made by gay people.

You must have missed the earlier link; here it is again...with additional support:

source: http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

http://www.biolbull.org/content/149/2/365.short

http://rierc.org/social/paper162.pdf

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

For in depth study, here is a link to a book that details many of these homosexual animals:

http://www.amazon.com/Biological-Exuberance-Homosexuality-Diversity-Stonewall/dp/031225377X

There is no doubt that homosexuality is common in the natural world.

Psychology and medicine also now accept homosexuality as normal.

In any case, nobody is going to "catch the gay" for their viewpoints, lol.  :)

These discussions are not new on FM, have you considered previous threads on this subject matter?

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

Sonny

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
Greetings and peace, all  :group:

You must have missed the earlier link; here it is again...with additional support:

You answer to my question is probably the most pathetic answer I recieved in my life. Basicaly, Quran mentioned mosquitous and now you claim that Quran is actually allowing homosexuality just because of some mutation of mosquitous in forests of Amazon which can be false as well, internet is full of shit. You are pathetic like anyone who try to prove that homosexuality is natural.
If this is the best you can provide than I think I will stay in islam for a long time to come.
Just pathetic

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 01:55:21 PM »
I think he's trying to tell you what huruf was trying to tell you, i.e. there is no natural/unnatural at play here. It either is or isn't...if moustached mosquitoes (really? I had no idea mosquitoes could be gay) are humping other manly mosquitoes then seriously, nature is either enamored of the village people or it just is what it is...a natural occurrence occurring naturally in nature.

If someone was to say that something must be going wrong for them to do what they're doing, then by all means, please lets figure out what that is. Maybe we can find the Rainbow Mosquito Association while we're at it too.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 02:32:35 PM »
8. there is no solid proof of "born gay" people, even professionals cannot prove this

Peace sonny,

Contrarily, the is also no solid proof that people are not born gay.
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »
Peace,
Some of the free-minds users here said to me that I am a bigot
just because I'm strongly against homosexuality. Not because I'm coming
from sunni islam but because I see Quran as Natural Law and homosexuality
is not natural in any way, maybe only if you call it mental illnes. Now,
 I will give you few reasons why homosexuality is not natural and if you
guys give me ONE, just ONE good reason that homosexuality is natural
I promise I'm leaving Islam and this forum forever.

Why homosexualty is not natural:

1. male and male cannot have babies and produce new life
2. male and male sex is dangerous (HIV), sooner or later they got sick
3. If God is not against homosexuals why they got sick by nature
4. female and female cannot have babies as well
5. If homosexuality is not forbidden why God didn't just told us that in the Scripture
6. It is mentioned in Quran more than once that homosexualtiy is forbidden
7. All religions deny homosexuality except satanism which promote this. eg. Alistair Crowley
8. there is no solid proof of "born gay" people, even professionals cannot prove this

Just few verses from the Quran:

26.165-166 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

27.55 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

29.28-29 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth."

I think there is 1. or 2. more verses which clearly reject homosexuality.

Your turn, shoooot me??!! - Oh wait, you have no bullets hahaha

Salaam Brother Sonny,

Are you homosexual?

Sajda.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 02:39:47 PM »
If this is the best you can provide than I think I will stay in islam for a long time to come.

Salaamun alayka brother,

Just curious, but what has homosexuality to do with your faith in Allah (if that is what you meant with islam)?

I mean if one is able to show you clearly that according to The Quran homosexuality is ok, are you then going to loose your faith in the judgement of Allah?
I mean for me if someone will prove to me that the whole Quran is a fraud, a man made book then for sure I will not loose a bit of my faith in Allah.

anyway this comment is of course only significant if you mean with islam "faith in Allah".

salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Azz

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
Sometimes I overreact because people twisting the words to fit they "western" view of islam. peace

You're not alone in that - though in regards to this topic in particular, the "westernizing" argument bugs me a little. It's only relatively recently that the west (generally speaking) has been supportive of homosexuality - as a matter of fact this sorta behaviour probably has more of a history in the east than anything else. For better or for worse, there is actually a history of gay muslims in Arabia and China. Atleast for China, it wasn't until western ethics became more ingrained into the society that homosexuality began to be condemned by the people...alongside it not being entirely accurate, the westernizing thing is only creating an unnecessary "us vs them" mindset, notably so in a topic that is still in the early stages of study.

At this moment in time, I also believe that same sex marriage is condemned, though I'm a little confused by the view on the general idea of homosexuality itself (and sex before marriage, though I personally am against it)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
Salaam brother Sonny,

Are you going to leave your God and His religion based on the opinion of others?

Let the gay supporters have their way. You know that the Quran indirectly despises homosexuality so keep it at this, perchance God "thought" it was so obvious that He did not mention it. You cannot leave the Truth because of the ignorance of others. In a verse God told "have sex in the His way (the natural way as we were created)" or something like that, is that not a hint?

I have many things I frustratingly discuss on this forum, but I try to be patient and steadfast.

On the other hand, a minority of people simply seem to be born homosexual which may be a trial of sorts. There also seems to exist homosexuality in nature among animals. But we cannot openly encourage homosexuality and some people engage in homosexual acts while not being homosexual (and this may be what Lut's people did too). It seems that many humans can turn on seeing the bodies of the same sex via imagination but we have to refrain from such temptations. It was simply not in the design of God for two same sex people to engage in intercourse or other intimate relations. But we have to take care of those who are homosexual by birth and not mistreat them, perhaps like someone with a mental disability (and not mock them for it). You need to stand it.

You need to remember that the Quran says most people are not believers which indicate a grand majority. You are very alone and even among those who follow God alone there are many people who are destined for Hell because they interpret the scripture through wishful thinking and the vice. But you still need to stay with those who believe and be kind and open because among the black sheep there are some white sheep, if you know what I mean.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net