Author Topic: Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity  (Read 86344 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity
« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2015, 01:30:40 AM »
Freedomstands,

If you only knew.

Quran was revealed by an unknown prophet who wrote it and it has not been properly deciphered until now except that a bunch of deluded sectarians have tried, not caring for more than "validating" their deluded doctrine in an innocent context inventing phenomena such as salat as a ritual prayer etc for it was already in use by the sects so it had to be forced to confirm it.

Deciphering it properly is a tedious work but not impossible (nothing is impossible except for the weak-minded) and the correct definitions are already in ancient Arabic definitions albeit corrupted to signify that Arabic words have multiple meanings while an Arabic word has only one general meaning due to that it speaks out from its combination of letters.

Salat, for example, means to consciously follow something and in ancient lexicons there are examples with horse races and this is exactly what the word means, i.e. to follow.

Be well
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #591 on: June 14, 2015, 07:13:14 AM »
Peace Man Of Faith.

Look brother if you are saying " يَسعىٰ"in 36:20 means Isaiah, then "يَسعىٰ" in 28:20 also means Isaiah.

This is not possible anyway since 28:20 is dealing with Moses, Isaiah did not exist then?!!!.

But I am fine with you accepting whatever you wish. Why would I want to stop you anyway.

Brother ,carry on,but use the same reasoning with yourself as you would want others to use for you.

Would you want us to accept the truth,but you are exempt?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

A.W

« Reply #592 on: June 14, 2015, 07:26:08 AM »
His work will be interesting though, correct or not. To every person's mind, his own thinking is correct. I say it will be interesting because we will have another piece of work that can be compared to existing work, and then we should follow the best of them~.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #593 on: June 14, 2015, 07:29:30 AM »
Peace AW.

I agree.

Everyone contributes .

We learn from one another.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #594 on: June 14, 2015, 07:45:30 AM »
I will go to that passage in time and look at it, but the same phrase is used saying Al-madinateh Jes'aia marking "The community of Isaiha" as far as I have been able to decipher the language. It is likely a reference that they utter like those said in the community of Isaiah.

The answer could be simple because Moses never slayed a man since qat-ta-lam does not mean slay or kill but to master/defeat which does not in itself mean kill l but more that you subdued the one you contest with and it can be both verbal and physical. Q-t-l can thus mean you are in a verbal conflict with someone and master this debate and persuade them thus defeating them in debate or simply defeating their arguments so that the crowds will walk your line.

It is only the account of the Bible and the worthless interpretation of Quran that says Moses kill a man. Josepheus, a prehistoric historian, mentions a completely different story to the event. And my ability to decipher the Arabic text has revealed that Moses tried to defeat his opponents arguments when they conspired against him and his claimed prophethood. Moses was then forced on the run due to persecution, met the two women at the well, married one of then, worked for the father-in-law for several years, and when he was free he met with the light of GOD who taught him things and strengthened his self-estem and because Aaron (Harun) was skilled with his tongue and influential in their community GOD also made Aaron enlightened with the same as Moses knew.

When he returned he could convince the Bani Israel that he indeed was a prophet and avert the plot against his life. After gaining support he opposed Pharaoh.

To retell more of the true account I need to get into those passages of Quran on my reinterpretation project.

I understand your objection since Isaiah did not live before Moses so it sounds strange, but the text could also make a parallel to Isaiah since Quran is a teaching book with many parables. It also appears that Quran takes it that the community of Isaiah were great sinners, but not as much as in this era.

However in 36:20 it is very clear that it refers to the famous prophet Isaiah as per my interpretation work.
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net