Author Topic: Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity  (Read 86343 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
Peace justamuslim,

It means as the sentence reads. You should trust God, knowing all good comes from Him, have Faith that He will be with you when you need Him. He will help you and provide for you. He will (hopefully) bless you with things you did not have before you handed yourself over to Him, such as Knowledge, Wisdom, Peace and Prosperity.

The opposite of handing yourself over to God is to be running your own race, take credit and honor for things and believe they are due to your own cleverness.

When you handed yourself over to God you have sided with him, becoming an ally. You praisr God for every little tiny thing you get, He is the doer of everything. And if someone thank you you should often say "do not than me, thank the one who sent me".

I have no more time to type ao hope it cleared things out.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Earthdom

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 06:04:24 AM »
Peace Man of Faith.

Originally I dislike something about philossophy or another similiar, because my motto is the Quran is Scripture with the best phylossophy wrotten on it.But if it's about Islam, I will try to read it.

Your article is good Man of Faith, keep writing, so you can share your knowledges to us plus the more strenghtening my english language skills.

But I want ask you a question, Can you explain more about "This Wisdom is not self-acquired but the result of reverence "?

supportpeacenotwar

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »
Peace Man of Faith,

Nice thread, some good points and I look forward to the next part.

As you can tell by my user name, I would agree with the emphasis on Peace. :)
The above post may no longer represent my beliefs based on evidence and considering such topics further.
I no longer follow a "Quran only" approach.
I would simply say I follow Islam.

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
But I want ask you a question, Can you explain more about "This Wisdom is not self-acquired but the result of reverence "?

My wild guess is that he means that God sends/inspires/injects/reveals wisdom, insights and understanding to us, that we wouldn't have been able to figure out by ourselves using only our intellect. The Wisdom he talks about is a blessing and help forward on your path on purification.

I'm looking forward to the coming articles. I know for a fact that it is not easy to 'leave it all to God', even though this is what we should do in case we wish for success and purification. When we are disconnected from God (to whatever degree), fear (in whatever shapes) is abundant in our life. To 'fear nothing but God' is something profound... and it would be the closest thing to real peace we can come in this life.
If you name me, you negate me.

Earthdom

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
Thank you Zulf for your answer, but I'm not asking you, I'm asking Man of Faith.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
Peace Earthdom,

Zulf's answer is practically the same as I would answer and well-written. Thank you Zulf!

There is a difference between God-given Wisdom and the "standard" wisdom as the one from God is superior. This is why being supported by God is the best scenario and the support comes gradually and increases depending on how well we are doing.

God bless you

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2013, 11:25:24 AM »
Peace Family,

The greatest wisdom is from God simply because it is one of his attributes,
and he bestows it upon whomever he pleases.

[12:22] When he reached maturity, we endowed him with wisdom and 
knowledge. We thus reward the righteous.

[19:12] "O John, you shall uphold the scripture, strongly." We endowed him with wisdom, even in his youth.

ONE DEEN

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

justamuslim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 04:31:48 AM »
@man of faith,

One can easily distracted on this forum.  I am looking to read your next posts finishing your thoughts before commenting and having a discussion. 

Earthdom

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 07:39:07 AM »
My wild guess is that he means that God sends/inspires/injects/reveals wisdom, insights and understanding to us, that we wouldn't have been able to figure out by ourselves using only our intellect. The Wisdom he talks about is a blessing and help forward on your path on purification.

Thank you Zulf, I can agree with you for usefull of wisdom.

One can easily distracted on this forum.  I am looking to read your next posts finishing your thoughts before commenting and having a discussion.

Thank you justamuslim for reminding, it's better if we waiting Man of Faith to finish his articles then we can commenting on it.
But your mention is not too useful if we waiting the next part too long.

Btw keep witing Man of Faith. :)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 07:56:48 AM »
Peace,

Okay. I will try to sit down and write my next post soon since you seem barely able to wait. Well, it takes some time to finish a good post, so I need a good amount of time and concentration, as well as inspiration to write anything.

God bless you