News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Doesn't make sense

Started by Glory be to allah, June 18, 2013, 05:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glory be to allah

So this christian girl iknow., her brother grew up christian & then he use to be sunni now he believes in both I guess

Anyways supposably she told me he had a dream and woke up an said " in the name of jesus" that's why he left sunni or something like that

Lol that doesn't even sound real, but hey , anyways so he says that there are errors in the quran and the bible
He said that man has put there hands in stuff so it is guaranteed to have errors, so he takes bits and pieces from the quran and the bibble and lives his life by it

Lol the thing is why would god put us on this earth withouth a true non touched book to live by,
God clearly said in the quran that the quran will not be changed or lost

Basically his theory is that the quran that was revealed to the prophet can't be the exact same quran today and that it had errors in it.

I've always backed up the quran and supported the quran, no matter what ,  some people are led astray from the book ,

Man of Faith

Peace,

Some people choose to follow only part of the Message.

What parts does he believe to be corrupted by man? As far as I know there is no nonsense in Quran other than misinterpretations due to the shortcomings of man.

What does he follow from Christianity? He does not uphold the trinity, does he?

If I read the Gospel representations from the New Testament I can clearly see Islam in it. And the more enlightened I become thanks to God, the more I see through the corruption. And the true words to replace the faulty translations or understandings are becoming clear. I am sure son means more like a representative word for servant or follower of God. And Jesus is pretty clear that God is not his actual father despite the definition as God as father in it. The word father must mean something else, I currently self-translate it into Lord in lack of better word since I do not wish to call God father.

And which father would let his son go through a 40 day fast and to wander the deserts to prove his worthiness and considering if Jesus was a son of a god, Jesus would not need such a trial since a god is infallible.

Any independent sensible man would draw the logical conclusion from the discourse that Jesus is not an offspring from God. And he prays for assistance. Also so many utterances which cannot backup the claim that he would be God's son.

Well, sorry if this was not the true meaning of the thread. I slipped unto the topic.

The Quran is the best guide we have, seemingly free from nonsense and helps to live our lives. It does not really matter if it has added information, the Message can easily be extracted from it and... I really have not found any contradiction in it anyway.

Some say 9:128-129 would be examples of added verses, but it is difficult to either prove or disprove this. These verses do not add any particular misguidance anyhow.

The only questions I have about Quran are the verses talking about polygamy and women's dress code. And whether there is uniformity in prayers or not.

Adding information from the Gospel portrayals in NT gives the feeling that prayers should not be repetitive or filled with many words (slamming the practice with several identical rakah) and they are preferably given anonymously in a closed bedchamber than among people.

The traditional Sunday prayer is Christianity bears resemblance to the Jumah prayer. It seems to be a practice to be done during Sabbath day according to history. This day may still be a valid day for additional remembrance of God. That it occurs on a Friday in traditional Islam is probably only due to the fact these people wanted to differentiate themselves from the other religions, it has no other logical explanation. I think Jews observe it on Saturdays, but it does not really matter which day as long as it is each 7th day.

I have the interpretation that the Sabbath should still be observed, paying additional attention towards God and more salat (contact seeking with God). This would be valid no matter if one sees salat as the old ritual or not. I have decided to agree that it does not truly mean prayer but contact. However, the contact can resemble a prayer by giving supplications in attempts to implore God for our needs and to praise Him for what He does for us. I would still call it prayer, even if this term has a negative connotation for some people.

God, please make me stop writing here and now. I go on rampage it seems. This was not my intention when I started typing.

Well, I am soon going to start my own thread bringing up these topics which I was discussing here without intention.

May God bless you for having patience with me (or may He grant you patience if not).
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Earthdom

Quote from: Man of Faith on June 19, 2013, 05:52:01 AM
What does he follow from Christianity? He does not uphold the trinity, does he?

If I read the Gospel representations from the New Testament I can clearly see Islam in it. And the more enlightened I become thanks to God, the more I see through the corruption. And the true words to replace the faulty translations or understandings are becoming clear. I am sure son means more like a representative word for servant or follower of God. And Jesus is pretty clear that God is not his actual father despite the definition as God as father in it. The word father must mean something else, I currently self-translate it into Lord in lack of better word since I do not wish to call God father.

Yeah, trinity is actually not worshipping Allah in proper way.They accusing Allah if Allah is has Son, has three personalities, and accusing Yesus as a God.So the Trintian is not a Kafir Alkitab, but they're against the limit, they're one of the musyrik category.

Btw thanks to Man of Faith and hicham9 who told me about this in another thread because now I'm not again labeling Trinitian Christian as a Ahlul Kitab  but as a Musyrikeen and they're outside Abrahamisc teaching.Plus a Trinitian priest in my place say if Islam's God and Trinitian's God is different.He say Islam's God is Allah and Trinitian's God is Yahweh.

QuoteAnyways supposably she told me he had a dream and woke up an said " in the name of jesus" that's why he left sunni or something like that

Not only murtadzin from your country who experience like that.Some of murtadin from my country also claims experiencing the same.

Even Iranian murtads, claim the same:

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKGgVOxo_MA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ELCBsVmweA

As Muslim I recommended you to not believe such kind of dream, if dreaming something like that, because it can be a djinn syaitan did not Allah.

6:112 And as such, We have permitted the enemies of every prophet ? mankind and Jinn devils ? to inspire each other with fancy words in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

I'm very sad because that former Muslim following Syaitan's deceit without any knowledges.

22:3 And from the people is he who argues regarding God without knowledge, and he follows every rebellious syaitan.

Allah also order us to not follow footsteps and anykind of deceitful by Syaitan.

24:21 O you who believe, do not follow the footsteps of the devil. And whoever follows the footsteps of the devil should know that he advocates immorality and vice.

Why hypocrite syaitan djinn always try to mislead humans, because it's already the oath between Iblees and Allah, written in 7:12-14.

PLUS the more important is a hypocrite Syaitan both from human and djinn can also misslead human by presentating false teaching.

6:100 And they set up partners with God from among the Jinn, while He had created them. And they invented for Him sons and daughters without them having any knowledge! Be He glorified and exalted above what they describe.

So I recommend you Glory be to Allah to persuade that murtadzin to not became brainwashed by syaitan from humans or djinn and gave the knowledge about Quran

Man of Faith

Peace Earthdom,

But we do not yet know if he upholds the trinity. In case he doea not he may not be that blasphemous. Only particularly negative thing is that he believes the Quran to be incomplete.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Andantino

a testimony of dream? my Question to christian that they never answer is, "John Smith (a Mormon founder) had a dream thay he met Father and the Son, so they tell him to create a new kingdom in a right way" -> this is the exact same dream like another new-born again Christian that claim to met Jesus either in their dream or in reallity.

the Question is, is it possible that Jesus, Father and the Holy Ghost come to different person and tell them a different thing, even oftenly contradict each other? Like Jesus said to A that he should build a churhc, then Jesus said to B that he should stay away from A's church, and Jesus said to C that neither A & B are true, so C is the only one that jesus ever meet (whether in reallity or dream), then D said Jesus told him to convert to Hinduism. And E said Jesus along with Mary told him to come back to Catholic Church, and last, F said Jesus brought him to Heaven and make him see Pope and Sang Hyang Widhi in hell.

Sonny

PixelAngelBaby

Quote from: Glory be to allah on June 18, 2013, 05:23:39 PM

Lol the thing is why would god put us on this earth withouth a true non touched book to live by,
God clearly said in the quran that the quran will not be changed or lost

That's a very peculiar story. I often wonder whether stories of Christians finding the light and being guided to Jesus are true (such as seeing Jesus in their room at night..etc). Only Allah knows.

But I wanted to add that even *IF* our Quran was corrupted and/or there wasn't a single book in its correct form that we can use for guidance...I am reminded of Prophet Abraham. He did not need any books to be guided to God.

So in a world without Quran or scripture, I'd still seek God and follow His guidance, regardless of any divine message. It's an instinct, I would think.
Quote from: someoneoutthere on November 23, 2012, 07:36:24 PM
...I hate these scholars looming over us, in the shadows, wherever we go they appear. Scholars, scholars, scholars...

PixelAngelBaby

I used to think Christians were guided that way was due to Jinns and Devils tricking them. The same for Jews or any people of other religions. But now that I left Sunnism, I can't be sure.

When Allah said that He would guide certain people astray (deservedly so), perhaps that's what happened to them? Allah knows best.
...I hate these scholars looming over us, in the shadows, wherever we go they appear. Scholars, scholars, scholars...

Man of Faith

Peace pixelangelbaby,

Yes of course. Quran is not the only means of Guidance although it was truly sent down to us as a blessing to be a Guide.

Ibrahim is a good sign that people were being guided without a scripture. It is proof that the Message, Knowledge and Wisdom is not confined to a certain book only.

God bless you

PixelAngelBaby

Quote from: Man of Faith on June 21, 2013, 11:37:15 AM
Peace pixelangelbaby,

Yes of course. Quran is not the only means of Guidance although it was truly sent down to us as a blessing to be a Guide.

Ibrahim is a good sign that people were being guided without a scripture. It is proof that the Message, Knowledge and Wisdom is not confined to a certain book only.

God bless you

True that! :sun:  :peace: