About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Gratitude

Started by the path of light, April 14, 2013, 10:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

Quote from: es on June 05, 2016, 07:42:10 PM
Yep, if you're lucky, I might tell you on Wednesday.   ;D

It will be the longest 48 hours in my life but I can wait till Wednesday, assuming you are talking about Wednesday 8-6-2016.
I also like to know why I have to wait till Wednesday  :hmm
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

es

Quote from: Bender on June 05, 2016, 07:51:55 PM
It will be the longest 48 hours in my life but I can wait till Wednesday, assuming you are talking about Wednesday 8-6-2016.
I also like to know why I have to wait till Wednesday  :hmm

Because I might just finalise the goal on Wednesday!

Comrox

Quote from: es on June 05, 2016, 07:56:22 PM
Because I might just finalise the goal on Wednesday!

Now you've got us ALL curious.  ::)

I hope whatever it is that it works out well for you, insha'allah.  :sun:
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

hawk99

Peace,

I am grateful to Allah

1. For witnessing the first day of Ramadan 2016.

2. The ease of getting back into the fast

3.  Family and friends

4.  Past hardships

5.  Food    :eat:   ;D   
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

es

I am grateful for fish and chips with mushy peas, not to mention English tea.

JavaLatte

Praise be to Allah that I've felt much better after experiencing quite severe allergy a few days ago.

I'm glad that severe itching times seem already over now.

:yay:
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

good logic

Peace.
I am grateful to GOD for the drink of juice at Iftar. It tastes heavenly!

GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Comrox

I am grateful for the warm, comfortable bed that I am able to lie down on every night, with no fears or worries until my eyes open again the next morning.

I am grateful for patience, for it teaches us to be humble, and I learn that things are worth the wait. I am grateful for this positivity and calmness over me now. :)
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

JavaLatte

I'm happy that my brother and his wife (my sister in law) have arrived at my parents house, which means that our small family can gather for some/few days during Eid celebration (Eid al-Fitr), insha'Allah.

I don't have female sibling, but praise be to Allah, I have a nice sister in law. 

About Eid al-Fitr, I don't celebrate it (because I think that Eid celebration is not mentioned in the Qur'an), but somehow I enjoy the togetherness of the family and the warm interaction that usually happens during the days of Eid...

and also the foods.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

es