News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

I find hypocracy amongst us

Started by Emil, March 30, 2013, 06:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrkmmn

peace:

And if you want to contradict my claims, please show evidence from the Qur'an; Where, though it does not have to be in a direct way, but at least the verses have to imply that God likes the perverted/lewd people.

If you will show no evidence, save your thoughts, for hate conjecture. And, I hate it more when it comes from Hypocrite people who claim to follow Qur'an alone.
6:116 Now if thou pay heed unto the majority of those [who live] on earth, they will but lead thee astray from the path of God: they follow but [other people's] conjectures, and they themselves do nothing but guess.
10:36 And most of them follow nothing but conjecture. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth. Surely, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
4:50 Look how they invent about Allah untruth, and sufficient is that as a manifest sin.

may God increase our wisdom.

progressive1993

Quote from: huruf on March 30, 2013, 08:01:04 AM
You speak about having sex with several wives simultaneously. Why that limitation?:

Show me, Emil, where the Qur'an forbids poliandry.

Salaam

Chapter 24. Zina is cuckolding.

And to the OP: many of the things you mention such as oral sex, are not forbidden. However, homosexuality is clearly forbidden as per 4:16. And marriage is between a man and a woman, so that would make the minimum age around 14-16 for marriage, for women at least - and perhaps 16-18 for men since they generally enter and finish puberty later than girls/women.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."