Author Topic: Question on Animals, Insects etc.  (Read 1192 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: Question on Animals, Insects etc.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 01:43:53 AM »
We cannot speak about the goodness or badness of anything till we have not seen the whole of it. Obviously in this life we will never see the whole of it. But precisely the feeling given to us by the fitra and also God's revelations that confirm it, tells us that perfect justice, perfect hapiness exists, but we only have a ,art of any of it in this life, so as good logic says, what we can do is trust, trust our faith, which the fitra, and trust God's words.

Also we have experience as we live. We see, how a good things may turn to a nightmare and a bad thing may tur out in blessing by any measure. So we do know that nothing can be taken for grated, neither the pleasant nor the unpleasant. Also we know too, that suffering is the gate of light many times. Haing a baby is painful, can be an unbearable suffering, but it is crowned by a birth. So all death, all suffering, if we deliver ourselves to God, is a gate of light, a gift. That is a Mercy for our understanding of this life and our learning for the next. Nothing comes by magic. We will get beyond what we sow here. Janna is a tree that we plant a water in this live and that will give its splendour int he next.

Salaam

armom

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 03:25:42 AM »
We cannot speak about the goodness or badness of anything till we have not seen the whole of it. Obviously in this life we will never see the whole of it. But precisely the feeling given to us by the fitra and also God's revelations that confirm it, tells us that perfect justice, perfect hapiness exists, but we only have a ,art of any of it in this life, so as good logic says, what we can do is trust, trust our faith, which the fitra, and trust God's words.

Also we have experience as we live. We see, how a good things may turn to a nightmare and a bad thing may tur out in blessing by any measure. So we do know that nothing can be taken for grated, neither the pleasant nor the unpleasant. Also we know too, that suffering is the gate of light many times. Haing a baby is painful, can be an unbearable suffering, but it is crowned by a birth. So all death, all suffering, if we deliver ourselves to God, is a gate of light, a gift. That is a Mercy for our understanding of this life and our learning for the next. Nothing comes by magic. We will get beyond what we sow here. Janna is a tree that we plant a water in this live and that will give its splendour int he next.

Salaam

Thanks for your explanation!  :)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 08:18:37 AM »
Thank you brother Armom for your reply post.
When we reflect on what Qoran is saying ,we realise  that  GOD controls everything:

13:31
وَلَو أَنَّ قُرءانًا سُيِّرَت بِهِ الجِبالُ أَو قُطِّعَت بِهِ الأَرضُ أَو كُلِّمَ بِهِ المَوتىٰ بَل لِلَّهِ الأَمرُ جَميعًا أَفَلَم يَا۟يـَٔسِ الَّذينَ ءامَنوا أَن لَو يَشاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النّاسَ جَميعًا وَلا يَزالُ الَّذينَ كَفَروا تُصيبُهُم بِما صَنَعوا قارِعَةٌ أَو تَحُلُّ قَريبًا مِن دارِهِم حَتّىٰ يَأتِىَ وَعدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُخلِفُ الميعادَ

The key words in this verse-GOD controls everything(Wa Li Allahi Al Amru Jameeha...)-is appropriate to this thread.
We have got to put our trust in Him if we believe His words and realise that if GOD willed He could have guided everyone and the world would be perfect. But...
But disasters have got to happen,  a natural process for broken laws!!!!
Remember, the worse disaster in life is the end of the body/garment, it does not mean the end of life!!! As life is what is to come in the hereafter.
As life here on earth goes on, disasters go on, what we see/assume as injustice goes on until GOD stops the time.
We must give up questioning GOD s plan as believers. GOD has the complete knowledge. 
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »
Yes but, the animals or insects are not giving any test, so why do they have to suffer?

its we humans who percieve it as suffering
very first time when i see the national geographic videos when animals hunt another animals as a human nature i always wanted that victim run away from hunter.

sometimes victim get escape sometimes it didnt happen at that time i also look it as suffering or pain but suddenly i realise they only hunt for their hunger where as we human also hunt them down in a huge quantity in slaughter house we are not different than hunters only difference is animals hunt for hunger and we hunt for hunger,pleasure,business and after that we place the belonging of animals in showcase

but what if the animals already submit their will to the law of divine as animal can understand the purpose of his existence is to serve the creation of God in different ways
what if animals dnt even feel pain and suffereing but feel himself lucky as God designed that animal for purpose so he willingly submitted to carry that task/test

and when an animal hunt another animal the real pic is something else the cubs of lion or bear are waiting for food for their survival

there is a survival in somebody death
we kills millions of bacteria everyday for our survival

and in hereafter the reward of animals sacrifice is up to God he know how to do justice among all creation

i m at peace now before some time i also felt that but now a wider picture is infront of me

may God guide us to the correct path