Author Topic: Raw Milk Reality: Benefits of Raw Milk  (Read 1907 times)

matt

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Raw Milk Reality: Benefits of Raw Milk
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 03:10:37 AM »
Raw milk, unpasteurized from a responsible farmer who grazes his cows on grass is a blessing and gift from Allah Swt and is mentioned in the Qur'an. People don't know what they are missing when they have never had access to real raw milk. That being said, in regards to cow's milk most people do better with fermented raw milk (kefir or curds/whey) if they have a reaction to casein or lactose from fresh raw cow's milk. Some breeds of cows produce different milk proteins as well (A1 vs A2 for example).

Fermenting pre-digests the milk and  also changes lactose to lactic acid making it much more digestible. Raw Camel milk is the king of milk and a powerful medicine to treat all types of illness...Pasteurised milk of any kind and any milk from a factory is rubbish and basically poison along with all that other processed junk in stores..I would never boil healthy raw milk when it can be fermented and fill your gut with healthy probiotics which are denatured by heat processing..but you must start with a clean source of fresh raw milk grown on healthy grazing...

si di

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 01:55:04 PM »
guys i recommend do drink a golden laté ,it is milk hot with cinnamon honey some add pepper or kardamon.

To Prevent a Cold it is said to be a remmedy against it and it pleases the eye cause it Looks goldy.

so have a Cup of it and enjoy the taste

peace

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 04:50:46 AM »
Don't drink soy because its usually GMO and increases your estrogen levels which you don't want as a man.  There's way better sources of protein.  And I love raw milk but definitely boil it first because otherwise you'll inevitably get sick like I did and many others.  And its not the same as milk you get from the store because that's usually filled with sugar and other additives, and they destroy the nutrients by pasteurizing at it super high temperatures for a long duration which just isn't necessary.  Boiling it for a few seconds is more than enough to kill anything in it, besides any foreign matter or particles.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 08:22:00 AM »
Don't drink soy because its usually GMO and increases your estrogen levels which you don't want as a man.  There's way better sources of protein.  And I love raw milk but definitely boil it first because otherwise you'll inevitably get sick like I did and many others.  And its not the same as milk you get from the store because that's usually filled with sugar and other additives, and they destroy the nutrients by pasteurizing at it super high temperatures for a long duration which just isn't necessary.  Boiling it for a few seconds is more than enough to kill anything in it, besides any foreign matter or particles.
GMO is very popular in the West i believe and being sent to eastern & southern parts of the world.

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 08:45:41 AM »
GMO is very popular in the West i believe and being sent to eastern & southern parts of the world.

Yeah its unfortunate.  Alot of people here are against it too though.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 08:56:52 AM »
Yeah its unfortunate.  Alot of people here are against it too though.
Do you know a good website of honest information about GMO? I don't like GMO either but i sadly know not much of it except chemical containments in it.

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 10:36:29 PM »
Do you know a good website of honest information about GMO? I don't like GMO either but i sadly know not much of it except chemical containments in it.

Here's a good site:  https://responsibletechnology.org/10-reasons-to-avoid-gmos/ - Otherwise there's a great book called "Minerals for the Genetic Code" by Charles Walters.  You might be able to find the .pdf online.  But it has a section about GMO with some interviews and other information about nutrition and the natural way to grow food.  But the main thing that stuck in my mind when I read it was the method "scientists" use to alter genes.  Here's a quote from the book:

"In an interview with this writer, Ho scoffed at the crudeness of the laboratory techniques used by the modern laboratory workers.  The first subject at biochemistry genetic institutions was in finding a slot.  Genetic material was inserted via a BB gun.  The scientist simply fired away.  Pulp decorated the walls, but some genetic material managed to enter a cell.  It was a case of hip, hip, hooray!  The new gene guns are more sophisticated.  Nowadays, a .22 blank shell is used, and a buffer pad keeps the petrie dish from being shattered.  Vectors enable cell penetration with bacteria and viruses.  These are joined to make new combinations with the imaginations of the scientists running rampant."

So GMO's might appear to have some benefits but its messing with nature in a way that God doesn't want us to do and will only end badly for the producer and the consumer.  Its just not natural.