Author Topic: Pazuzu/badr society's books  (Read 2521 times)

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Pazuzu/badr society's books
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:45:31 AM »
Apparently the remaining three books will be completed only if there is demand!

I have emailed him/them telling them to complete the collection!

If you've received the books and would like them to continue, please email them back and tell them to continue! We need to show him the demand is there!
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

NOMAD

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Pazuzu/badr society's books
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »
Salaam

Im sure brother Pazuzu will bring the next 3 books, i trust Allah and also bro pazuzu/badr society work
we need the end so tranlations and analisys can be done, also so we can be able to spread truth with all details and witouth a doubt.. so in shha Allah soon another book will be released. :pr
(2:26) Allah is not shy to strike a parable whatsoever a gnat or larger. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for those who disbelieve they ask: 'What could Allah mean by this parable? By it, Allah misleads many and guides many. ' But He misleads none except the evildoers

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 03:46:51 PM »
Of course there is an interest in intelligent research and unearthing some hidden truths!
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »
I agree. This job should absolutely be done and our brother Pazuzu seems to be the person or at least one of the persons able to do it. I am very grateful for the two books already published. It is a titanic job, because the environmental and I suppose personal stresses must be formidable. But it has to be done. And as to the demn sha Allah there will be the necessary demand, and even if it were not big to start with we do not know when or where a tiny spark will start a great fire.

I will e-mail Pazuzu asking him to continue.

Salaam

hope4

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 11:56:54 AM »
Please do complete what has been started. It will be a shame not to.

P.S. how do we get the books?

Peace
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »
Please do complete what has been started. It will be a shame not to.

P.S. how do we get the books?

Peace

Send an email to badr.society@gmail.com asking for the books

Or message me your email, Ill send you the books.

To those who have posted, please make sure you email them requesting they complete the collection!
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

wazir1961

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 08:32:07 AM »
I hope it will be completed. Truth must come out, irrespective of how many takers are there.