Author Topic: Peace be upon you all  (Read 3682 times)

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Peace be upon you all
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 02:44:34 PM »
Oooh, er, Happy Belated Birthday?  :-\

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 12:57:56 AM »
Thank you for your reply @Man of Faith.

I am not that much interested in the person of Dr. Khalifa, but in what he left us in writing. I would have never accepted Islam if it was not for his explanations and purification thereof and his authorized translation of the Qur'an. I do not care what he did or said, humans are far from perfect. No messenger is interesting to me, be it Muhammad, Jesus or Rashad, principally because I never met them, it's only their message which interests me, if they deliver it by God's permission and confirm it with miracles or solid proofs. Same as you, I also believe messengers can still pop up in today's world, but, there are enough Scriptures, and no need for more Prophets, I think. Humanity is utterly lost, as this dunyaluk shows, only some chosen individuals can find the Right Path, the ones God Himself chooses to guide.
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
Thank you for your reply @Man of Faith.

I am not that much interested in the person of Dr. Khalifa, but in what he left us in writing. I would have never accepted Islam if it was not for his explanations and purification thereof and his authorized translation of the Qur'an. I do not care what he did or said, humans are far from perfect. No messenger is interesting to me, be it Muhammad, Jesus or Rashad, principally because I never met them, it's only their message which interests me, if they deliver it by God's permission and confirm it with miracles or solid proofs. Same as you, I also believe messengers can still pop up in today's world, but, there are enough Scriptures, and no need for more Prophets, I think. Humanity is utterly lost, as this dunyaluk shows, only some chosen individuals can find the Right Path, the ones God Himself chooses to guide.

Agreed

Peace
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Amnew

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 12:08:57 AM »
Godsubmitter, I think anyone can find the right path which is there already but from birth till dearh, along this journey lies satan who leads people astray.  That is his job and he never rests having many helpers.  People falter, succumb as we are human beings.  Only a few somehow make it all the way through.   We need to be careful as we trend along this journey as you dont know who you might come across and might be talking to.  This is why we need to listen to God paying close attention.   

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:06 AM »
Peace GODSubmitter,

I understand your standing, it is the way I perceive it too.

And you are right, there will be no more scripture-bringing messengers as Muhammad was the last prophet.

I cannot help being impressed by the stories narrated in the holy scriptures though, but I try not to get obsessed with any messenger and I never associate them with God in my religious practices. Only God has any true authority over me. I am a monotheist :)
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 08:59:39 AM »
Salaam and welcome to the forum  :handshake:

InshaAllah I will not try to convince you about 19 except when you ask for it  :)

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
Peace Bender,

So you do not believe that 19 has nothing to do with God and all strange coincidences are just wishful thinking? Well, to be honest I am usually investigating things and thinking them through before I adopt new ideas, same with the so-called code 19.

Anyway, with or without it we can obtain salvation, it does not hang on some numbers. The code 19 I only see as a bonus which strengthened my faith.

God did not require us to believe in the so-called code 19, otherwise we would be explicitly told so in the Quran. So I take you as a brother in faith no matter if you believe in it or not, hope you and others feel the same.

ps. sometimes I get a feeling 19 is a trap ds.

May peace be upon us all.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
Peace Bender,

So you do not believe that 19 has nothing to do with God and all strange coincidences are just wishful thinking? Well, to be honest I am usually investigating things and thinking them through before I adopt new ideas, same with the so-called code 19.

Anyway, with or without it we can obtain salvation, it does not hang on some numbers. The code 19 I only see as a bonus which strengthened my faith.

God did not require us to believe in the so-called code 19, otherwise we would be explicitly told so in the Quran. So I take you as a brother in faith no matter if you believe in it or not, hope you and others feel the same.

ps. sometimes I get a feeling 19 is a trap ds.

May peace be upon us all.

Salaam,

You asked for it so I will make use of my exception  :D

No I do not believe 19 is een sign from Allah.
I don't like it when people who believe in 19 declare others who don't believe in it to be ... (... = all kinds of not so good things). And I also don't like it when people change/delete the text of The Quran to fit the 19 code. Besides this I have absolutely no problem with the ones who believe 19 is a sign for them :handshake:

I am now staring at a closet in front of me, from all the closets in the building my closet has number 19  :hmm
But my house number, my phonenumber, my birthday, my birth year, my shoe size, my favourite number etc etc etc are not divisible by 19  :hmm

GREEN:  :handshake:

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
Relax o brother,

No need to believe in code 19, I accept you as any other true believer. Like I said, code 19 is for those ho appreciate it and can find peace in it. It is irrelevant if 19 is a signature of God or not. I accept that it did not convince you and hope you accept it convinced me.

Anyway, we may have other, more important things in common, like worshiping God alone. It is most important, is it not?

May God's light shine upon our paths.