Author Topic: Peace be upon you all  (Read 3689 times)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace be upon you all
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »
Peace,

I've been observing this forum for a while now and I decided that I may as well join.

I'm a monotheist, which means I submit to God alone. I prefer to simply call myself muslim if I have to.

I consider the Quran to be a blessing from God, a guide with religious directions. But I do however believe that one should be able to be a monotheist believer even without it. Like I said, the Quran was sent down out of mercy from the Lord, as a blessing to those who believe.

The most important thing, in my opinion, is to hold God in your memory at all times and reverence Him, as it is He who is the Creator. He  controls everything, every atom in our huge universe and even things we do not have any knowledge of.

I do not disregard the Torah or the Gospel, but I am fully aware that falsehood entered them. It does not take much intelligence to discover contradictions in them due to man-made insertions. They are far from worthless however, you can still extract valuable information from them. Worth noticing though is that I only consider the Quran to be free from error. I think the pure Torah and Gospel were destroyed in the past to hide the truth, especially after Jesus.

I do not uphold any Hadith other than the Quran, but I sometimes use the common Hadith to study corruption.

I try to refrain from excessive commemoration of prophets and messengers of old. I consider them to be ordinary men who were handpicked by God for religious work. I believe messengers may emerge still in this age, however a true messenger will only deliver a message of truth. It is hard to truly define it now, but I may create some thread about it later.

My personal details may also come later, I feel they are of less importance. If anyone would be curious feel free to ask me.

By the way, I believe in God's signature being 19. I have many personal experiences strengthening this belief. God can occasionally show Himself discreetly by this number 19. Disbelievers in this "Code 19", as people often call it, have no use of trying to convince me that it is conjecture, I have experienced too strong emotions to ever change my mind. Praise to God!

I named myself "Man of Faith" because I prayed to God promising to be one.

Oh, and I am here because I want to find people who think like me, and people who can give me new ideas.

I cut the long post here, it is too long already.

May the Light shine upon your Paths

/a Man of Faith
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
Re: Peace be upon you all
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
Peace Man of Faith.

Welcome to the forum.

36:83″ Glory be to the one in whose hand is the sovereignty of all things, and to HIM you will be returned.?

May He bless you.

Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

al-amiyr

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »
as-salaamu "alaykum

Welcome!
And we hope that we can benefit from your knowledge inshaa allaah.

+Peace
And when ALLAAH took a covenant from those who have had The Book (al_kitaab)
                              to make it known and not to hide it... 003:187

The Book (al_kitaab):mental perceptions and visions for humanity ... in order for them to think of and bear in mind. [0028:043]

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 10:16:50 PM »
Peace Man of Faith,

:welcome: to free-minds. Looking forward for your contribution about messengers :)

May Allah bless you and guide us to His only path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »
Peace,

Thank you for the welcome. I have already made some posts in other sections.

May God be with us, always.

Released

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
Peace Man of Faith,

Welcome :)
God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves (13:11)

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »
 :welcome:

Thank you for your introduction post, we are very similar!  ;)
I liked reading your words very much!
I had strong personal experiences with the number 19 also, and I consider Dr. Rashad Khalifa PhD, a messenger of the covenant.
I am glad that I made your acquaintance here in this Forum.

Peace

:sun:

God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »
Peace GODsubmitter,

I am not certain about Dr. Rashad Khalifa's claimed messengership and some other things he said, but unlike many other people I do not paint him black. He also contributed to the Muslim community in many ways.

I have heard some disturbing stories about him lately which has made me a bit uneasy. One is that he said, a few months before he was murdered, that he was the Mahdi the Muslims had been waiting for and the return of the Messiah, well it sounded hard to believe he would have said anything like it.

I am not sure if there are lies circling around about him too, but anyhow, despite all this, I still appreciate his efforts to show the distortion of traditional Islam and to bring a (at that time) better English translation of the Quran, and of course the discovery of code 19. The list of the good things he did is quite long.

I do not agree in all he wrote in his appendices, but he came up with some good points there. The all who die before 40 go to Heaven claim is a statement I argue against, it does seem illogical to me. And there are also some other things.

Rashad and I agree on one thing though, I believe messengers can still pop up in today's communities, and I have not refuted the possibility Rashad was an actual messenger completely.

The messengers are mere warners, coming with a show of honest faith and they do not seek wealth or fame. The meaning they come is to boost the confidence of those who believe and put pressure on those who disbelieve by challenging their standing. I think they can also come with a sort of miracle/sign to further put weight to the message.

If we consider Rashad a messenger, code 19 is in that case the miracle he delivered. He told us to follow the Quran only and disregard all other hadith.

Problem with his life is he started to see 19 in everything at the end, and, I am sorry to say, wishful thinking. It may have been a so strong miracle so God had to make him less profound as a person, so that only the intelligent could see through his mistakes. Let us hope God will have mercy with him and still admit him into Heaven.

Followers of Rashad continued his obsession with 19 and prophecied some humiliating things, and I wish people would calm down and be more careful with the calculations.

Despite all blunders with code 19 I definitely believe in it, the Quran shows some signs which cannot be coincidence, like our lips touch other exactly 19 times and that there are 114 suras and the same number of Basmalas, despite missing in sura 9. That the missing Basmala is found 19 suras later is also an irrefutable fact.

Exactly, these are signs which helped boost my faith tremendously. No one can persuade me that code 19 is just imagination, wishful thinking or conjecture.

Now I wrote more than I intended in the beginning, but it's in my nature. I love to discuss things forever.

Ah yes, I forgot to tell I have seen signs that God are with me in my own life, involving mathematical hints. Some numbers in my previous part of life have shown some interesting findings, zipcodes changing so they become divisible by 19 (64695=19*3405), a former employee number was 3686 (19*194), and some other numbers with personal meaning.

Note regarding 64695 is that the multiplier with 19 is 3405 which I interpret 34 prostrations 5 times daily. And when I was a child, up to 11 years old, I lived in a house number which was 34B (in Swedish the letter 'B' can mean the same as pray/prostrate) and 34 prostrations daily.

Recently I discovered arguments for 3 prayers daily with 2 rakah in each though, so have started to wonder about my personal signs. The divisibility is still on though, but 34 prostrations daily is off.

Apart from what I mentioned there are some other signs as well, which I will keep secret to myself. And I promise you, I am trying to make sure I do not start seeing 19 everywhere.

A last thing before I give up this post. I have always in my life had the feeling I was meant for something special, I have no clue why, but it just is so. It is a kind of intuitive feeling I have been carrying for over 15 years, I just cannot figure out what. It begun even before I got really religious (I was not a monotheist in the beginning, mostly because I was young and naive). I am 30 today by the way. Anyway, I will not go further into my private life on a public forum, not at this time at least.

Hope you did not misunderstand me regarding Dr. Rashad Khalifa.

May the Lord forgive our sins.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 01:55:14 PM »
I am 30 today by the way.

Happy Birthday! Hope it's been a good day!   :sun:

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 02:30:09 PM »
Peace,

Sorry, bad choice of words, it meant I am 30 (at this moment), not that I became 30.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 02:44:34 PM »
Oooh, er, Happy Belated Birthday?  :-\

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 12:57:56 AM »
Thank you for your reply @Man of Faith.

I am not that much interested in the person of Dr. Khalifa, but in what he left us in writing. I would have never accepted Islam if it was not for his explanations and purification thereof and his authorized translation of the Qur'an. I do not care what he did or said, humans are far from perfect. No messenger is interesting to me, be it Muhammad, Jesus or Rashad, principally because I never met them, it's only their message which interests me, if they deliver it by God's permission and confirm it with miracles or solid proofs. Same as you, I also believe messengers can still pop up in today's world, but, there are enough Scriptures, and no need for more Prophets, I think. Humanity is utterly lost, as this dunyaluk shows, only some chosen individuals can find the Right Path, the ones God Himself chooses to guide.
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
Thank you for your reply @Man of Faith.

I am not that much interested in the person of Dr. Khalifa, but in what he left us in writing. I would have never accepted Islam if it was not for his explanations and purification thereof and his authorized translation of the Qur'an. I do not care what he did or said, humans are far from perfect. No messenger is interesting to me, be it Muhammad, Jesus or Rashad, principally because I never met them, it's only their message which interests me, if they deliver it by God's permission and confirm it with miracles or solid proofs. Same as you, I also believe messengers can still pop up in today's world, but, there are enough Scriptures, and no need for more Prophets, I think. Humanity is utterly lost, as this dunyaluk shows, only some chosen individuals can find the Right Path, the ones God Himself chooses to guide.

Agreed

Peace
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Amnew

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 12:08:57 AM »
Godsubmitter, I think anyone can find the right path which is there already but from birth till dearh, along this journey lies satan who leads people astray.  That is his job and he never rests having many helpers.  People falter, succumb as we are human beings.  Only a few somehow make it all the way through.   We need to be careful as we trend along this journey as you dont know who you might come across and might be talking to.  This is why we need to listen to God paying close attention.   

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:06 AM »
Peace GODSubmitter,

I understand your standing, it is the way I perceive it too.

And you are right, there will be no more scripture-bringing messengers as Muhammad was the last prophet.

I cannot help being impressed by the stories narrated in the holy scriptures though, but I try not to get obsessed with any messenger and I never associate them with God in my religious practices. Only God has any true authority over me. I am a monotheist :)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 08:59:39 AM »
Salaam and welcome to the forum  :handshake:

InshaAllah I will not try to convince you about 19 except when you ask for it  :)

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
Peace Bender,

So you do not believe that 19 has nothing to do with God and all strange coincidences are just wishful thinking? Well, to be honest I am usually investigating things and thinking them through before I adopt new ideas, same with the so-called code 19.

Anyway, with or without it we can obtain salvation, it does not hang on some numbers. The code 19 I only see as a bonus which strengthened my faith.

God did not require us to believe in the so-called code 19, otherwise we would be explicitly told so in the Quran. So I take you as a brother in faith no matter if you believe in it or not, hope you and others feel the same.

ps. sometimes I get a feeling 19 is a trap ds.

May peace be upon us all.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
Peace Bender,

So you do not believe that 19 has nothing to do with God and all strange coincidences are just wishful thinking? Well, to be honest I am usually investigating things and thinking them through before I adopt new ideas, same with the so-called code 19.

Anyway, with or without it we can obtain salvation, it does not hang on some numbers. The code 19 I only see as a bonus which strengthened my faith.

God did not require us to believe in the so-called code 19, otherwise we would be explicitly told so in the Quran. So I take you as a brother in faith no matter if you believe in it or not, hope you and others feel the same.

ps. sometimes I get a feeling 19 is a trap ds.

May peace be upon us all.

Salaam,

You asked for it so I will make use of my exception  :D

No I do not believe 19 is een sign from Allah.
I don't like it when people who believe in 19 declare others who don't believe in it to be ... (... = all kinds of not so good things). And I also don't like it when people change/delete the text of The Quran to fit the 19 code. Besides this I have absolutely no problem with the ones who believe 19 is a sign for them :handshake:

I am now staring at a closet in front of me, from all the closets in the building my closet has number 19  :hmm
But my house number, my phonenumber, my birthday, my birth year, my shoe size, my favourite number etc etc etc are not divisible by 19  :hmm

GREEN:  :handshake:

Salaam,
Bender

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
Relax o brother,

No need to believe in code 19, I accept you as any other true believer. Like I said, code 19 is for those ho appreciate it and can find peace in it. It is irrelevant if 19 is a signature of God or not. I accept that it did not convince you and hope you accept it convinced me.

Anyway, we may have other, more important things in common, like worshiping God alone. It is most important, is it not?

May God's light shine upon our paths.

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 10:45:28 AM »
Godsubmitter, I think anyone can find the right path which is there already but from birth till dearh, along this journey lies satan who leads people astray.  That is his job and he never rests having many helpers.  People falter, succumb as we are human beings.  Only a few somehow make it all the way through.   We need to be careful as we trend along this journey as you dont know who you might come across and might be talking to.  This is why we need to listen to God paying close attention.

Thank you @Amnew for your reply.
You said it right: we need to be attentive to God, because, if we believe in the Hereafter, we should use our time on this earth to strengthen our soul, and our spiritual "muscles", in order to be able to survive in higher dimensions after death. And we do that first by denouncing our prenatal mistake (or indecision) about God being the One, (wanting to see whether Iblees could be as "powerful" as god), and we should constantly remind ourselves that God is the One, and that there is only One God Alone, blessed is He! The best way to remain constantly "on track" is by practicing Salat-contact-prayer, which God gave us out of His Mercy.

PS
Satan cannot do us much harm if we conquer and control our "evil inclination"  ;)

PS 2
The miracle of 19 serves the purpose of establishing and confirming the inner structure of the Qur'an, and to show the creation thereof beyond human capabilities. At the right time, God has chosen the person to discover it and to explain it. There is no mystery or esotericism in it at all.
To me, it validated the Qur'an as a Scripture.

Glory be to God the Almighty for ever and ever, blessed is He in eternity!

:peace:
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 10:45:50 AM »
By the way, I agree that by no means should we change any text in the Quran to fit the 19 counts. But despite this is the Quran, in my opinion, filled with hints of 19 stuff.

You may mean change Quran as removing the last two verses of sura 9? I am a bit divided on that one actually. I believe in code 19, but I am not sure of that purging. I have other mathematical and non-mathematical proof the Quran is authentic.

That the words of the Quran are so incredibly true is enough on their own. You can understand the Jinns so perfectly thanks to it. And you have an easier life with it overall in all you do.

May we enjoy the each other's company in the future.

May God judge between our differences.

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »

God will certainly do that! ;)

[5:105] O you who believe, you should worry only about your own necks. If the others go astray, they cannot hurt you, as long as you are guided. To GOD is your ultimate destiny, all of you, then He will inform you of everything you had done.

God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 11:09:55 AM »
Salam,

We should stay united since we share something, the faith in God alone and is the most important thing (plus believing in the Hereafter and being righteous). That is enough for the salvation for all of us. I doubt code 19 believers will be doomed because they believed in it if it was wrong. It is not blasphemy.

May God forgive us in our disputes.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 11:18:37 AM »
Salam,

We should stay united since we share something, the faith in God alone and is the most important thing (plus believing in the Hereafter and being righteous). That is enough for the salvation for all of us. I doubt code 19 believers will be doomed because they believed in it if it was wrong. It is not blasphemy.

Agreed   :handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 11:34:53 AM »
Salam,

Agreed   :handshake:

:sun:
God bless you friends!  :)

[61:4] GOD loves those who fight in His cause united in one column, like the bricks in one wall.
 :handshake:
 :group:
 :peace:
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
Relax o brother,

Salaam,

:D
I am relaxed, sorry if I sounded offensive.

No need to believe in code 19, I accept you as any other true believer. Like I said, code 19 is for those ho appreciate it and can find peace in it. It is irrelevant if 19 is a signature of God or not. I accept that it did not convince you and hope you accept it convinced me.

Anyway, we may have other, more important things in common, like worshiping God alone. It is most important, is it not?

May God's light shine upon our paths.

:handshake:

Salaam,
Bender

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »
By the way, I agree that by no means should we change any text in the Quran to fit the 19 counts. But despite this is the Quran, in my opinion, filled with hints of 19 stuff.

You may mean change Quran as removing the last two verses of sura 9? I am a bit divided on that one actually. I believe in code 19, but I am not sure of that purging. I have other mathematical and non-mathematical proof the Quran is authentic.

Salaam,

Yes I mean the removing the last two verses of sura 9 and some other things.
Glad to hear you take The Book as a whole  :handshake:

That the words of the Quran are so incredibly true is enough on their own. You can understand the Jinns so perfectly thanks to it. And you have an easier life with it overall in all you do.

Ok here you lost me  :)

May we enjoy the each other's company in the future.

InshaAllah.

I believe that there are no differences to divide us as a community if you also believe in every verse of The Book.

Salaam,
Bender