News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

California--Northern region, or Southern Oregon

Started by alleycats, December 13, 2012, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alleycats

Salaam 'alaykum!

I too am just too isolated, behind the "redwood curtain", and it's not all that healthy.  I miss Friday Jummat so I look for sermons or articles online. Am currently taking online class to learn to read Arabic,  right here on this forum.
I thank GOD truly for this site and other online forums, but we need to meet with people.  CALIFORNIA or OREGON!
  SAY Hello if you want to.

Peace be with you,   Alleycats

alleycats

Woops!  I didn't clarify that I am a Qur'an-alone muslim.  And that should be cleared up, even on this site!  Yesterday when I put up this ad I was feelin' the   :brickwall:,  and that's bound to happen when a movement is just gaining momentum.  There are few, then there will be many.  But I think many who already believe the Qur'an Insha'Allah will return to AL-Qur'an for their source of Guidance.  It just takes time.  OK, I am calmer now.   :pr 

Signed,    a Beginner who likes to study, offline mostly, and explore gorgeous rivers.  And I can drive and meet up with sisters or group within about 2+ hrs,   :sun:   (Hi to you all who are just reading for fun   O0)  A.

youssef4342

Peace  :peace:
Don't despair. I too was alone, and worse yet homeless.
God willing you will find people with similar beliefs in your area, or there might be a meet-up in 2013.

Connect with us on Facebook, groups there are lots more on facebook than on here.
Facebook Group
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/[/url]

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

alleycats

Thanks Youssef, you ARE a gentleman.   Thanks again for your charitable suggestions.  I 'll look into them!
I've been going to some of the same petition sites that I saw you also go to.  So cool you list them for others to help out.   I have a heart for animals esp. , tho I try to follow GOD's command to give actual $ to children's needs/ orphans first.  Family/relatives are fine for now.
You have a long trip ahead?  I will remember you in Prayer, GOD willing.  Keep us posted dear servant    :handshake:     :pr      :sun: