Author Topic: New Groundbreaking Arabic Book: Peacemaking from the Quran  (Read 36021 times)

The_Chimp

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: New Groundbreaking Arabic Book: Peacemaking from the Quran
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »
Salaam

This because of Arabization.Arabization occur when Islam disseminated to some region.

The word Islam can be transalted into another language as well as the word "Allah".
Some sects believe if this word forbids to be translated, just like tetragramaton, but actually this just ulama's policy.

To unite muslims?? Ney.Arabic is just language of Quranic Mushaf, our international one is english, hence why we're not use "Submitter" instead "Muslim".

The fact that Quran is in Arabic is far better reason to keep with Arabic. And what is wrong with Arabic? After all God chose to send his message in Arabic.

Arabic is Muslim language and has been. As I have already said . . . all understand if you say "Salah" - Allah and etc.

This because of Arabization.Arabization occur when Islam disseminated to some region.

No it does not. Arabic never even replaced Persian - and they did a LOT for Arabic. Arabic ONLY spread to Arabic/Semitic regions . . else it is the language of Islam.

It is million times better to choose it over English.

The_Chimp

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2013, 03:44:21 PM »
If one thinks that "sujud" means someone wiping his forehead on the floor and not "obeying the god" then they have bigger problems than coming here and discussing religion on this forum. Surely, claiming that "sujud" is some superficial mechanical movements instead of "obeying the god" is the attitude of hypocrites and those who mindlessly immitate like monkeys.

Incorrect - you simply cannot "invent" your own personal meanings. That is just completely nonsense. . .

f one thinks that "sujud" means someone wiping his forehead

It is bowing down - and that is what the word means. Do you have evidence that this word does not mean to bow down? I don't mean your pet theories - hard evidence.

Surely, claiming that "sujud" is some superficial mechanical movements instead of "obeying the god" is the attitude of hypocrites and those who mindlessly immitate like monkeys.

Try not to miss the point . . . The word Sajadah means to "bow down".

The rest of the arguments are just as mindless, such as inability to grasp elementary school level concepts like the difference between proper names and common nouns, confusing nouns (islam) and verbs (to submit), and ignorance that "taslim" is a different Arabic Masdar than "salam", etc.

Sorry - but you are being completely dishonest and frankly plain insulting and rude. That is the sign that argument has run out of you - and you have resorted to abuse.

I think it is you who does not understand the difference between Proper and Common noun - this is why rather than explaining any mistakes you have resorted to petty verbal abuse.

Islam means "to submit" - that is its linguistic meaning. FACT! Countless Arabic sources . .  will say it and countless Arabic experts.

Islam as nomenclature refers to the Muslim faith.

Try to say off abuse - pretend that I have made mistake without having the ability to explain it . . . then do not resort to the above.

The_Chimp

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2013, 03:48:07 PM »
I just continued on the list.

You know Shaytaan said: "I am better than he"
You indirectly also say: "I am better than you"

Thus Shaytaan was very arrogant and I unfortunately see those traits in you too without intending to be dogmatic. You know full well I am relatively intelligent but you must shine with your projected intelligence.

Anyway, I have no interest of discussing with arrogant fools when other people are more worthy of my attention. Please continue to study the meaning of the Message instead of getting stuck on words.

Peace

When argument runs out . . .then you get all huffy and start throwing accusations . . .

I have prove I am far better educated and far more intelligent.

Look at your rhetoric. Now THAT is arrogance:

I have no interest of discussing with arrogant fools when other people are more worthy of my attention.

You have NOTHING to say to me . . .other than to be rude!

- - -

So far . . . whenever you people are beaten . . . and your mistakes are highlighted . . . you get like this.

Abusive. 

I have reported you. And will do so again . . . and to see how just this board is.

Noon waalqalami

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-5
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
Islam as nomenclature refers to the Muslim faith.

Peace the chimp,

I don't feel people are intentionally being rude or arrogant although at times these differences can be heated and you seem to write/reply on too many topics quickly; perhaps a point/topic at a time and write concisely why you disagree ? instead of it's always been this opinion simply elaborate in detail then perhaps brother Ayman and others can reply to that particular point, otherwise we're all over the place looks like spam/noise.

E.g. please explain what word in English best describes/translates as Muslim or what does it mean in Arabic?

Earthdom

« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2013, 09:53:02 PM »
The fact that Quran is in Arabic is far better reason to keep with Arabic. And what is wrong with Arabic? After all God chose to send his message in Arabic.

Arabic is Muslim language and has been. As I have already said . . . all understand if you say "Salah" - Allah and etc.

RED: There is nothing wrong with Arabic.
BLUE: This because of doctrination by long time periods.

Btw do you understand what I mean "Arabization"?
Arabazation is not limited within languages but also for cultures.This phenomenon occur together with spread of Islam.

I give you example :

1) In my region "Nusantara", the Arabic language influeced our languages.Main language spoken in Nusantara is Malay.

Indonesian language = Malay + Java + Arabic + English + Sanskrit + Portugese
Malaysian language   = Malay + English + Jawi + Arabic + Sanskrit + Portugese
Bruneian language     = Malay + English + Jawi + Arabic + Sanskrit + Portugese

The Jawi Script using Arabic.

2) Some of Muslim even they're not Arab adobted Arabic for their name.

3) Music like nasheed is popular among muslim communities especially for concervatives

4) etc

Peace

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2013, 01:50:41 AM »
Peace,

Huh? You said something which was arrogant and I just continued on the list. And Shaytaan said like you think. There has been little offense in my posts. At best you were offensive and I returned the offense by adding a line to your:

1. More knowledgeable
2. Way smarter

And I added:

3. And more arrogant

You you deny the reply was untrue based on the first post?

I know it was a bit sarcastic but could not help it on such a lame post. So retarded. But go to you creed and I will have mine.

Peace
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

The_Chimp

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2013, 07:53:06 PM »
Peace,

Huh? You said something which was arrogant and I just continued on the list. And Shaytaan said like you think. There has been little offense in my posts. At best you were offensive and I returned the offense by adding a line to your:

1. More knowledgeable
2. Way smarter

And I added:

3. And more arrogant

You you deny the reply was untrue based on the first post?

I know it was a bit sarcastic but could not help it on such a lame post. So retarded. But go to you creed and I will have mine.

Peace

There has been little offense in my posts. At best you were offensive and I returned the offense by adding a line to your:

You can hardly be the best judge of that? As you are accused of being guilty . . . and it is NOT you being offended. So offending others and then saying you are not offensive . . . but calling others "arrogant" . . .

Hmmm . . . that is ARROGANCE!

- - -

So you quite enjoy calling others "retarded" yet  . . .  do not see this as offensive!

- - -

It is a FACT that . . . I am better educated and smarter than you. It has easily been proven.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
It is a FACT that . . . I am better educated and smarter than you. It has easily been proven.

I thought I was going to find a relevant and interesting nugget of information. Yet, having only read the last post, I feel as though I have stepped into a primary school playground.

Salaam.

Sajda.

The_Chimp

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2013, 08:18:01 PM »
I thought I was going to find a relevant and interesting nugget of information. Yet, having only read the last post, I feel as though I have stepped into a primary school playground.

Salaam.

Sajda.

Why? Do you object to primary school playgrounds . . . I have always enjoyed  a good scrap! Even aged 32.  :brickwall:

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2013, 08:21:55 PM »
Why? Do you object to primary school playgrounds . . . I have always enjoyed  a good scrap! Even aged 32.  :brickwall:

Come on, brother, there's no need for such comments.

We should not lose sight.
We should not fight.
We should hold on to the rope nice and tight.
We should unite.