Author Topic: Methodology in Understanding Quran (part 2)  (Read 6852 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
Re: Methodology in Understanding Quran (part 2)
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »
You seem not to understand what is written, either by yourself or others.

You apparently cannot see fomob in what you write till I (and SofA one time) have to waste time and point it out to you.

Well, how about we make it beneficial rather than it being a waste of my time - how about for each fomob you have written, as I will highlight, you donate a certain ? to charity, e.g. ?25. Proof can be sent to my pm, e.g. screenshot proof of donation confirmation page.

If you claim it is not about fomob, which in my view you have drenched your posts in, this proposal should be no problem.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

abdalquran

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 03:15:51 PM »
I think its YOU who fails to understand. If you claim it's fomob lets debate every single point again.

That's why I told you long ago, lets have a FACE TO FACE debate. In a face to face, people who are evasive and deceptive automatically get exposed and shown for what they really are. Behind the screen, people can pretend not to understand, forget or overlook the question. In person, their body language will show their true selves.

Whatever little ihsaan I do, it's not for the benefit of YOUR ego,Wakas. I don't submit to your judgement of fomob. Fortunately, your sphere of control ends when one leaves this forum. Otherwise it'd be the age of the 4th Reich.

Farouk A. Peru

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 04:00:19 AM »
I think its YOU who fails to understand. If you claim it's fomob lets debate every single point again.

If you are confident there is very little fomob in what you have written, you'd have no problem accepting my proposal.

Generally, I find when people have to "put your money where your mouth is" (as the saying goes) their true colours show, and in your case, you ran away. Exposed.

That's why I told you long ago, lets have a FACE TO FACE debate. In a face to face, people who are evasive and deceptive automatically get exposed and shown for what they really are. Behind the screen, people can pretend not to understand, forget or overlook the question. In person, their body language will show their true selves.

You seem to think face to face is the pinnacle of information exchange or debate. It's not, go ask any peer reviewed journal or academics on where they get their reliable information from: face to face debates or other sources. Face to face is more of a show, whilst careful and reasoned discussion is much more accurate. Cheaper too.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

abdalquran

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2012, 01:02:32 AM »
If you are confident there is very little fomob in what you have written, you'd have no problem accepting my proposal.

Generally, I find when people have to "put your money where your mouth is" (as the saying goes) their true colours show, and in your case, you ran away. Exposed.

So the way for me to prove myself is to submit to YOUR judgements of fomob.

You, the guy who ACCUSES me of fomob wants me to be JUDGED by you. Spoken like a TRUE SUNNI MULLAH. They accuse you of blasphemy by THEIR laws and they put you in THEIR COURTROOM with THIER judge. Grow a beard, trim your trouser cuffs but don't worry, at least your quran-ripping skills can't be improved further.  They don't read full ayat either.

Can you see how ludicrous your suggestion is or do I need to type in one word sentences for you to get it?

You seem to think face to face is the pinnacle of information exchange or debate. It's not, go ask any peer reviewed journal or academics on where they get their reliable information from: face to face debates or other sources. Face to face is more of a show, whilst careful and reasoned discussion is much more accurate. Cheaper too.

Of course, this is where your tricks wont wash. If you pretend to not understand like you do here, the audience will explain it to you. Here behind the screen whatever doesn't suit you, you'll just ignore. And it will show as well from physical cues. But its ok keep hiding here and suppress whatever information doesn't suit you. It's what you do best.

You may consider yourself free from the responsibility of answering my questions about your AMAH analysis. We both know it won't come anyway. Intellectual cowardice works better behind the screen. Just keep up your shambolic claims of being 'comprehensive' and 'quranic' and pretend like you're an authority. I'm done here. I'm going back to place you're unable to get to - positive quranic discussion.

Farouk A. Peru

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 04:54:33 AM »
In terms of proving fomob it's simple. I am using the standard dictionary definition of "evidence". Here is a simple example you might understand:

Farouk says: Wakas says X

Wakas asks: please provide evidence I said X.

Farouk either provides evidence via quote or does not.

If not ---> fomob

It's really simple.

www.studyQuran.org