Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1125 times)

Denis Sadykov

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Questions
« on: November 03, 2012, 09:07:14 AM »
As-salamu alaykum. :sun:
I am from Russia. :peace:
(I do not know English).

1.Strive hard in God?s cause, with all the striving that is due to Him. It is He Who has elected you to carry the message and has placed no
hardship in religion, the Creed of your father Abraham
(22:78).

God requires us "Strive hard", ie pass through a difficulty. But in the same verse says that "...and has placed no hardship in religion" Please explain.

2. In hell are disabled, sick and children who have not heard (do not understand) the Quran? They need to carry out Islamic practices? At what age should do all the practice?

3. What will happen after the death of the soul madman?

4. "In the name of God, the Gracious, the Compassionate" (1:1). Why in the world is evil? Maybe the wrong translation?

5. What is the relation of Islam to karma and samsara?

I beg to argue from the Koran, not a subjective opinion.
Tnank you ;)

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
Good questions Brother Denis. I wanted to learn more about question number 3 myself for the last few days. By the way, you speak" good English.

IAMOP

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Questions
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:03:36 AM »
Peace Dennis, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and share your wisdom with us.

1.) There are two kinds of difficulty. One difficulty is the pain of growth. The other difficulty is the pain of suffering. God means strive hard and push through the pain of growth so you will succeed. That there is no hardship means that God does not ever command something that will cause you suffering for no useful reason.

When you push through the pain of growth, the deen/way of life becomes easier and easier until it is effortless. This is in stark contrast to the non-godly way of living which is beset on all sides by difficulties that have no solution and result in unnecessary suffering.

16:97 - Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

To this verse I can personally testify.

2.) These will be judged by God who knows exactly how they operate inside and outside. No soul is tasked beyond that which it can bear. This means that if it cannot bear a burden at all, God will treat them with that knowledge; so more likely they have a one way ticket to the paradise. In these cases it is apparent that God has made them a trial for other people; their case is already known to God so they have no need to go through the trial as to whether they will submit to God or not.

Do not worry about these people but do worry about how you treat them. You cannot change their souls but the way you affect them will change your own soul.

3.) Same thing as before.

4.) Evil is proof of people turning away from the truth. When you do things in line with the truth there is no room for evil to come into the picture. See verse 30:41 -

Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea on account of what the hands of men have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, so that they may return.

Evil has a purpose, good is good for its own sake. The purpose of evil is to show us what happens when we do not do goodness. When that purpose is fulfilled then it disappears; or if man does not change his ways then the punishment takes hold, which also is for a determined time.

5.) There is simply no reincarnation in the sense of multiple endless past lives. We are reincarnated once after this life, we may have been alive once before (40:11). Karma exists and God is accountant of every deed large or small. Samsara is what we entered into when Adam & Eve ate of the tree of Eden but we shall be taken out of it by God in this life or the next.

:peace:
As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)