Main Menu

:: Was Muhammed name of a Prophet? ::

Started by mmkhan, September 18, 2012, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 30, 2016, 05:39:11 PM
so you are trying to say it is false...or false copy
Hi,

How did you come to this conclusion? Did I say that?
I still do not see any link with what I wrote and some old manuscript.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Invalid777 on January 30, 2016, 05:51:21 PM
I asked a simple question to bring forth some Quranic evidence that Jinns are "invisible to humans". I am still waiting for the evidence brother.
If you cannot provide Quranic evidence, then you should re-evaluate what exactly Jinns are. The silly claim that Jinns are invisible to humans can be found in guess where? The books of Bukhari & Co. 

No confusion on my side brother. I asked for some Quranic evidence, not some mental gymnastics. According to you, Jinns are made of "smokless fire,,, energy,,, plasma(whatever material)", therefore they must be invisible to humans. I fail to fathom how you can make that conclusion brother. Is there any Quranic evidence to support the claim that Jinns are "invisible" to the children of Adam?

Did I offend you just by asking you to provide some Quranic evidence? OR maybe it's you who feel that your belief system is under threat.

I'll ask one last time Imran. Please provide Quranic evidence that Jinns are "invisble to humans". Something like "We have made Jinns invisible to the children of Adam" or "you cannot see them".

in all here what i see is deafeat,,,, brother,,, invalid..   
if you read it properly what i said,,, u will get ur answers,,, now what you are asking me is similar if a student of science is asking from me formula of water is h20 is it mention in quran,,,, how can we beleive in the formula ,,, god mention water why god didnt tell us water got 2 atoms of hydrogen and one oxygen,,, god is unaware about formula,,,or if its true give us a reference from quran,,,

my brother it will never change a fact,,, that the formula is h2o whether its mention or not mention,,,

come to the jinns ,,, did you realy read my post properly,,, i told you accoring to the observations of experts the material is invisible but this universe mysteries only can understand and explore by wisdom rsearch and experinments with earthly material,,, so scientist can tell the properties of water....

about jinns common understanding is they are invisible,,, and on top of that i told you like a bulb switcing it on and off so yeh u can see them but you need some next level tecnology,,, like solomon had,,,

it was not the subject of religious faith to discuss who they are what they are how they formed,,, quran gives you facts about jinnn,,, and quran let human to explore the things... interesting things... about us,,, so go and check whenever you encounter a jinn ask from him u r invisible or visible,,, are u made up of energy or fire,,, i think jinn will give you very nice answers,, and if he tell you i m invisible then ask from him,,, give me reference from quran...that you ar invisible...

and i know you will never get a tecnology to see the jinn,,, btw did you ever encounter jinn... or did you see anybody who see jinn with their own eyes....

imrankhawaja

and i have a gift for you as well,,,, in the shape of quranic verse....

"O Children of Adam, do not let the devil afflict you as he evicted your parents from the paradise; he removes from them their garments to show them their lusts. He and his tribe see you from where you do not see them. We have made the devils as allies for those who do not believe." (7:27)

HP_TECH

Why are you all attacking imran?
Why are you questioning about the your Lord's Words?
You are all so vehemently opposed to his views but none of you have provided evidence for yours.
Is this, how you all intend to establish an ummah subservient to Allah?

When half of you cannot even comprehend the simplest of commands form your Lord!
Establish prayer give zakah!
Yet you debate about nonsense with passion and pretend to be in doubt about these simple commandments.
You argue about Jinns??
Invalid there is plenty of evidence in the Quran that would lead one to understand such as imran has understood. Be patient and read over once again.

You argue about verses from your Lord, the authenticity of the Messenger who delivered the message to you.

Evil is what your faith bids you to if you are believers.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Man of Faith

Invalid777,

I would suggest to lay low. Satan is in total control of your discussion-partners right now and it is a primitive rage now so the beast has taken over. They are in total defense of their territory. They would not reflect upon anything you write in that berserk mode. You are their enemy.

Relax.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 30, 2016, 01:15:31 PM
and before claiming anything i want to all of u guys to give me evidences,,, like i did,,,, its a professional and certified way... so that somebody gona listen,,, safe for now.. i hope by reading all the stuff nobody and any hidden agenda will affect a true believer,,,,

:o :o :o
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Hizbullah

Salam...

Muhammad is not the name of the Last Prophet. It is actually a honourable title ALLAH gives to the Last Prophet which means Paraclete in Greco-Roman.

Followers of Mani' (founder of the so called ?Manichaeism?) believe that these titles (the Seal of the Prophets and the Last Prophet) are attributed to Prophet Mani who came before Muhammad ibn Abdullah, the so called Arab Prophet of the 7th Century CE! The title Seal of the Prophets and The Last Prophet have no copyright, yet if the so called Sectarians are assuming, Muhammad ibn Abdullah could be charged with plagiarism as Prophet Mani used these titles for himself 300 years prior to 7the Century CE.

Historically, Mani and Muhammad have much in common. Both claimed:

1. that messengers had been sent to every nation,

2. a belief that someone was crucified by the Israelite and Jews in the place of Esaias,

3. to be the Comforter promised by Esaias,

4. and last but not least, the title of Last Prophet.

The above shows clearly that Prophet Mani was the Muhammad of the Quran!

Arthur Jeffery, in his book 'The Qur'an as Scripture', states the following: "Explicitly, however, Mani had claimed that he was the last in the succession of Prophets from God, so that in the Arabic sources it is recorded that his followers called him "the Seal of the Prophets". As such Mani had issued his own Scriptures and had set forth a "new law" for his community. This is what Muhammad does." (Jeffery, The Qur'an as Scripture, p. 79).

Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

huruf

So who is the prohet to whom the Qur'an was revealed?

It is the revelator in the Qur'an the one who says that the receiver is not the last prophet but the seal of prophts. I do not know why people keep changing the seal of prophets into the last prophet. They are not the same thing. The Qur'an is quite able to say last prophet if that was what was wanted to say.

From where do you get that the prophetto whom the Qur'an was revealed "believed that that someone was crucified by the Israelite and Jews in the place of Esaias"?

Salaam

Hizbullah

Quote from: huruf on February 29, 2016, 02:11:53 AM
So who is the prohet to whom the Qur'an was revealed?

Prophet Mani aka Muhammad

It is the revelator in the Qur'an the one who says that the receiver is not the last prophet but the seal of prophts. I do not know why people keep changing the seal of prophets into the last prophet. They are not the same thing. The Qur'an is quite able to say last prophet if that was what was wanted to say.

The word KHATAM means Last and Sealed.

From where do you get that the prophetto whom the Qur'an was revealed "believed that that someone was crucified by the Israelite and Jews in the place of Esaias"?

And [their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Esa, the son of Maryam, the messenger of ALLAH." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but A LIKENESS to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

My apology, i should be more precise. Those criminals were made to believe what they did. Its plausible that they were in a different dimension, when they were about to carry out the killings. Those who came in the future differ about the event. They have no knowledge and conjectured. But for sure no one killed Esa but he was one of those considered martyr...Quran 06:85

And Zechariah and Yahya and Esaias and Elias - and all were of the righteous.

All the prophets above are in the category of Martyr although Esaias was not practically murdered but because of the attempted murder on him, ALLAH caused him to die and raised up.

Quran 3:55: Lo! ALLAH said: "O Esaias! Verily, I shall cause you to die, and shall exalt you unto Me, and cleanse you of [the presence of] those who are bent on denying the truth; and I shall place those who follow you [far] above those who are bent on denying the truth, unto the Day of Resurrection. Than, unto ME you all must return, and I shall judge between you all with regard to all on which you all differ"

Salaam
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

Man of Faith

No. Khatam does not mean last and sealed.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]