Author Topic: Israel a grateful servant : He never was a prophet neither his progeny was  (Read 14415 times)

Alkitab الكتاب

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Israel a grateful servant : He never was a prophet neither his progeny was
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2017, 03:51:06 PM »
After reviewing :

The verse  17:2 ,3 below is speaking about Moses not Israel as being the one carried with Noah in  the ship .

17-2/3 : آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلاَّ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِي وَكِيلاً ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا

17-2 : And We gave Moses the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel that you not take other than Me as Disposer of affairs,
17-3 :  progeny of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah. Indeed, he was a grateful servant

Also it was wrong saying that there was no prophets from the progeny of Isreal  .
دراسه تقريبيه
approaching study
عسى ان يهدين ربي لاقرب من هذا رشدا
18:24 "Perhaps Rabbi will guide me to what is nearer than this in comprehension"

alkitab

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Israel a grateful servant : He never was a prophet neither his progeny was
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2020, 03:55:10 AM »
Peace / Salam / Shalom /Bonjour...

I lost my previous account Alkitab-الكتاب , iam revewing  this topic  from my new account based on last updates i had throught my comparative researches from the Quaran and The Bible , i am not saying that is the obsolute truth but i declare that i think now that i was mistaken in some of my previous thoughts in this topic.

I think that Isreal in the bible is refering to the whole progeny  from Jacob/Ya39ub , so when Isreal is used it mean the whole progeny , i also declare that i was mistaken saying that there were no prohpets through the progeny of isreal .

I come to this understanding According to Isaiah 41:08

41 - 8 :" But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend."

دراسه تقريبيه approaching study
عسى ان يهدين ربي لاقرب من هذا رشدا
18:24 "Perhaps Rabbi will guide me to what is nearer than this in comprehension"