Author Topic: cellular matrix from pig bladder  (Read 1681 times)

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
cellular matrix from pig bladder
« on: August 19, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »
I saw a show on TV where they used scrapings from a frozen pig bladder containing cellular matrix, and they modified into powdered form, and gave it to someone who had just cut his finger off in an accident. He was advised to put some on the stump of his finger everyday a couple of times, and his finger ended up growing back completely!!!
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Flame_Master

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: cellular matrix from pig bladder
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:46:36 AM »
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/anthony_atala_growing_organs_engineering_tissue.html

I guess this is similar to the regeneration article you posted :)
"Having Everything go your own way is the road to delusion, know the difference between what is possible and not" - Castle Valet Darach (Pokemon BW)

youssef4342

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: cellular matrix from pig bladder
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 01:33:06 PM »
Neat, thanks for sharing...
I wonder if you can do that with tissue from other animals?
I know pigs are one of the closest humans in some things...
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)