Author Topic: :: Who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab? Muhammed? NO!!! ::  (Read 20035 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: :: Who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab? Muhammed? NO!!! ::
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »
وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِيثَاقَهُمْ وَمِنكَ وَمِن نُّوحٍ وَإِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْ‌يَمَ ۖ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَاقًا غَلِيظًا ﴿٧﴾

And remember We took from the prophets their covenant and from you (singular masculine) and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant:

There are many addresses in singuar masculine in sura 33, which seem to refer to a specific prophet in spexific situation, even if tht kind of speecha, of course, can be generalised to analogous events and circumstances, such as are told in those passages.

Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. (21)

Here a specific, defined prophet is addressed, not an  undetermined one or a collection of them.

Also 33.28 and others:

O Prophet! Say to thy Consorts: "If it be that ye desire the life of this World, and its glitter,- then come! I will provide for your enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner. (28) But if ye seek Allah and His Messenger, and the Home of the Hereafter, verily Allah has prepared for the well-doers amongst you a great reward. (29)

Salaam

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِيثَاقَهُمْ وَمِنكَ وَمِن نُّوحٍ وَإِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْ‌يَمَ ۖ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَاقًا غَلِيظًا ﴿٧﴾

And remember We took from the prophets their covenant and from you (singular masculine) and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant:

There are many addresses in singuar masculine in sura 33, which seem to refer to a specific prophet in spexific situation, even if tht kind of speecha, of course, can be generalised to analogous events and circumstances, such as are told in those passages.

Salaam,

This could also refer to the reader, but unfortunately most of us don't take it on us and leave it for Nabi. Allah is very specific while addressing someone, like 33:28 which you have quoted below. It clearly says O Nabi, Allah knows how to address to the reader and to the Nabi and to the Rasool.

Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. (21)

Here a specific, defined prophet is addressed, not an  undetermined one or a collection of them.

I don't see any specific Rasool or Nabi mentioned in this aayat i.e.,33:21. If the name is mentioned then you can say it is specific.

Also 33.28 and others:

O Prophet! Say to thy Consorts: "If it be that ye desire the life of this World, and its glitter,- then come! I will provide for your enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner. (28) But if ye seek Allah and His Messenger, and the Home of the Hereafter, verily Allah has prepared for the well-doers amongst you a great reward. (29)

Salaam

Yes, this is the proof how Allah address to a Nabi.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2014, 03:25:27 PM »
No his name is not mentionned but still it is a specific nabi, not any person whatever. I am not talking about names, but about persons. The fact that the name is not mentionned, does not make out of it any nabi whatever, but that secific nabi being addressed at that point.

On the other hand, if at a given time there is one that is known as nabi and only that one, the address to a naby in determined form must be taken that it is the nabi that is known as the nabi who is addressed.

Salaam