Author Topic: :: Who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab? Muhammed? NO!!! ::  (Read 20046 times)

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
:: Who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab? Muhammed? NO!!! ::
« on: July 21, 2012, 01:59:02 AM »
Salaam,

I was wondering who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab, but could not find any answer from AlQuraan till now. But Allah has shown me something just now, lets take a look at it.

69:40 اِنَّہٗ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُوۡلٍ کَرِیۡمٍ
69:40 Indeed, it is surely a speech of a noble Messenger.

81:19 اِنَّہٗ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُوۡلٍ کَرِیۡمٍ
81:19 Indeed, it is surely a speech of a noble Messenger.

Who is this Rasoolin Kareem [a noble Messenger]?

Some say, he is Jibraeel - There is no evidence from AlQuraan that Jibraeel is a Rasoolin Kareem.

Some say, he is Muhammed - There is no evidence from AlQuraan that Muhammed is a Rasoolin Kareem.

No other choice left. But no body ever think, whom Allah called a Rasoolin Kareem. Can you guess? Try!! OK! Please check 44:17

44:17 وَ لَقَدۡ فَتَنَّا قَبۡلَہُمۡ قَوۡمَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ وَ جَآءَہُمۡ رَسُوۡلٌ کَرِیۡمٌ
44:17 And We had already tried before them the people of Pharaoh, and there came to them a noble messenger.

A Noble Messenger is with "M", that is not Muhammed, not Me either but that is Musa. This is only messenger called Rasoolin Kareem in AlQuraan.

Lets try it out the other way, inshaAllah.

7:144 قَالَ یٰمُوۡسٰۤی اِنِّی اصۡطَفَیۡتُکَ عَلَی النَّاسِ بِرِسٰلٰتِیۡ وَ بِکَلَامِیۡ ۫ۖ فَخُذۡ مَاۤ اٰتَیۡتُکَ وَ کُنۡ مِّنَ الشّٰکِرِیۡنَ
7:144 He said, "O Musa, I have chosen you over the people with My messages and My speaking. So hold what I have given you and be among the grateful."

7:145 وَ کَتَبۡنَا لَہٗ فِی الۡاَلۡوَاحِ مِنۡ کُلِّ شَیۡءٍ مَّوۡعِظَۃً وَّ تَفۡصِیۡلًا لِّکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ ۚ فَخُذۡہَا بِقُوَّۃٍ وَّ اۡمُرۡ قَوۡمَکَ یَاۡخُذُوۡا بِاَحۡسَنِہَا ؕ سَاُورِیۡکُمۡ دَارَ الۡفٰسِقِیۡنَ
7:145 And We wrote for him on the tablets of all things - instruction and explanation for all things, "Hold them strongly and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."

Please note the last part of 7:145 i.e., "sa-uooreeKUM" referring to YOU all not them. Why?

I think because AlQuraan/AlKitaab is the Book given to Musa in writing, which shows that it was not written down by any human as said in 7:145 nor markings [a'raab] was put by any wicked non-believing king. Those are surely made up stories.

Please note: This is my personal understanding, please do check all the aayaats quoted before you accept anything.

May Allah increase us in knowledge and guide us to His true path  :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: :: Who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab? Muhammed? NO!!! ::
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 05:09:29 AM »
One should not draw such conclusions without having first completely studied the subject or having confidence that what is understood is correctly understood in the light of Arabic language and other references.

However perhaps Qur'aan is the only book about which even otherwise most idiots of the world keep commenting and talking that it means this and that. Otherwise idiots are not allowed to comment about any other book of world.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:09:11 AM »
Peace Mazhar.

Your post  seem to portrait "arrogance".

You keep reading in your Qoran that GOD ALONE teaches/explains/helps the sincere understand HIS words, yet you seem to think that only"certain types" understand it.

Only GOD decides , not you , me or anyone else.
As for this forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion without risking being called" idiots" by you or anyone else.If you want to correct others , do it with knowledge, kindness and understanding
May the Lord grant you and us more patience.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 06:53:19 AM »
I have just stated a principle which you accept with regard to every book. If some one talks same way about some other facmous book you will call him an idiot.

I have not called anyone idiot except a principle point.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
Thank you for your clarification Mazhar.

Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

GODsubmitter

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
I always thought that Moses (Moshe) was the very first, and surely the greatest messenger of all!

He certainly spoke to God and God gave him tablets of the 10 commandments!

Even Jesus confirms this, when he said that we should all do as written in Moses' law, and that even the earth and the heavens will pass , but not one single iota of the Torah will pass!!!

Certainly, Quran is the confirmation and clarification of the Torah, there isn't much new in it.
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 08:10:25 AM »
Thank you for your clarification Mazhar.

Peace.

Thanks good logic. Now you will start finding similar to what I said:

However perhaps Qur'aan is the only book about which even otherwise most idiots of the world keep commenting and talking that it means this and that. Otherwise idiots are not allowed to comment about any other book of world.

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »
Salaam,

I was wondering who brought AlQuraan/AlKitaab, but could not find any answer from AlQuraan till now. But Allah has shown me something just now, lets take a look at it.

69:40 اِنَّہٗ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُوۡلٍ کَرِیۡمٍ
69:40 Indeed, it is surely a speech of a noble Messenger.

81:19 اِنَّہٗ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُوۡلٍ کَرِیۡمٍ
81:19 Indeed, it is surely a speech of a noble Messenger.

Who is this Rasoolin Kareem [a noble Messenger]?

Some say, he is Jibraeel - There is no evidence from AlQuraan that Jibraeel is a Rasoolin Kareem.

Some say, he is Muhammed - There is no evidence from AlQuraan that Muhammed is a Rasoolin Kareem.

No other choice left. But no body ever think, whom Allah called a Rasoolin Kareem. Can you guess? Try!! OK! Please check 44:17

44:17 وَ لَقَدۡ فَتَنَّا قَبۡلَہُمۡ قَوۡمَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ وَ جَآءَہُمۡ رَسُوۡلٌ کَرِیۡمٌ
44:17 And We had already tried before them the people of Pharaoh, and there came to them a noble messenger.

A Noble Messenger is with "M", that is not Muhammed, not Me either but that is Musa. This is only messenger called Rasoolin Kareem in AlQuraan.

Lets try it out the other way, inshaAllah.

7:144 قَالَ یٰمُوۡسٰۤی اِنِّی اصۡطَفَیۡتُکَ عَلَی النَّاسِ بِرِسٰلٰتِیۡ وَ بِکَلَامِیۡ ۫ۖ فَخُذۡ مَاۤ اٰتَیۡتُکَ وَ کُنۡ مِّنَ الشّٰکِرِیۡنَ
7:144 He said, "O Musa, I have chosen you over the people with My messages and My speaking. So hold what I have given you and be among the grateful."

7:145 وَ کَتَبۡنَا لَہٗ فِی الۡاَلۡوَاحِ مِنۡ کُلِّ شَیۡءٍ مَّوۡعِظَۃً وَّ تَفۡصِیۡلًا لِّکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ ۚ فَخُذۡہَا بِقُوَّۃٍ وَّ اۡمُرۡ قَوۡمَکَ یَاۡخُذُوۡا بِاَحۡسَنِہَا ؕ سَاُورِیۡکُمۡ دَارَ الۡفٰسِقِیۡنَ
7:145 And We wrote for him on the tablets of all things - instruction and explanation for all things, "Hold them strongly and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."

Please note the last part of 7:145 i.e., "sa-uooreeKUM" referring to YOU all not them. Why?

I think because AlQuraan/AlKitaab is the Book given to Musa in writing, which shows that it was not written down by any human as said in 7:145 nor markings [a'raab] was put by any wicked non-believing king. Those are surely made up stories.

Please note: This is my personal understanding, please do check all the aayaats quoted before you accept anything.

May Allah increase us in knowledge and guide us to His true path  :pr
mmKhan

congratu.............on your fine reasoning.

I agree with you, even though others may not.

:peace:

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 11:17:47 AM »
Salaam brother,

How do you want to justify this ayaat and 100 other ayaats which happened after he was given the book (think about the stories of Dawoed and Sulayman)?

7:150 And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said: "Miserable is what you have done after I was gone; do you wish to hasten the action of your Lord?" And he cast down the tablets, and took his brother by his head dragging him towards him. He said: "Son of my mother, the people overpowered me and nearly killed me, so do not make the enemies rejoice over me, and do not make me with the wicked people."

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

bkanwar2

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 11:29:31 AM »
Keep going arround in circles with current translation/mistranslation.  Will lead you no where.
Be aware, knowledge is not static.  My knowledge of Classic Arabic is evolving too.  Hence my understanding of the message continues to evolve.  I think, learn, unlearn, relearn and then believe; not believe and claim to know it all.