Author Topic: A creature that the disbelievers will visit  (Read 5412 times)

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
A creature that the disbelievers will visit
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
Hello I tried searching for this with many different keyword combinations but could not find anything.

Anyways, I recall an excerpt from the Quran that said a creature will rise from the sea and disbelievers will send a party/representative to visit or something of that sort. Does anyone recall or recognize what I'm talking about?
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
Re: A creature that the disbelievers will visit
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 04:53:35 AM »
I can't recall reading anything of the sort in the quran. Maybe it's confusion with another source? Sounds awesome though.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 05:17:12 AM »
Salaam,

Probably you are referring to this verse:

27:82 And when the punishment has been deserved by them, We will bring out for them a creature from the earth, it will speak to them that the people have been unaware regarding Our revelations.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +5/-1
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
Peace AK85.

I prefer this translation for the verse 27:82 :

27:82″ At the right time ( in the 20th Century, 1974!) the  creature( computer) made from ( GOD s) created from earthly materials will declare for them that people are not certain about our revelations.? ( A mathematical proof that this scripture is from GOD- 19 code-  aided by the help of a computer)

Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »
thanks for the contributions, I specifically remember something about a representative of disbelievers from around the globe or from a representative from all the groups of disbelievers visiting this creature, does anyone recall any verse that speaks something similar to that?
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

IAMOP

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:05:26 AM »
Sounds like the dajjal hadeeth more than anything. Such a verse is almost definitely not in the quran.
As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 03:31:09 AM »
Peace AK85.

I prefer this translation for the verse 27:82 :

27:82″ At the right time ( in the 20th Century, 1974!) the  creature( computer) made from ( GOD s) created from earthly materials will declare for them that people are not certain about our revelations.? ( A mathematical proof that this scripture is from GOD- 19 code-  aided by the help of a computer)

Peace.

Salaam,

I prefer this translation for verse 27:82  :

27:82″ At the right time ( in the 22th Century, 2179!) the  creature (benderiduioum - not yet invented - ) made from ( GOD s) created from earthly materials (and some materials from Pluto) will declare for them (jews and hindu's) that people are not certain about our revelations.? ( A non-mathematical proof that this scripture is from GOD - ABC code -  aided by the help of a benderiduioum)
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +5/-1
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 05:37:47 AM »
Peace Bender.

You can ridicule and make fun. This is what your creator says:

40:69″ Have you noted those who argue against GOD s proofs and how they have deviated.?

40:75″ This is because you used to rejoice in false doctrines on earth and you used to promote them.?

40:78″ We have sent messengers before you, some of them We mentioned to you and some We did not. No messenger can produce any miracle (or proofs) without GOD s authorisation. Once GOD s judgement is issued, the truth dominates and the falsifiers are exposed and humiliated.?

40:81″ HE ( GOD) thus shows you HIS proofs. Which of GOD s proofs can you deny??

40:83″ When our messengers went to them with clear proofs, they rejoiced in the knowledge they had inherited, and the very things that they ridiculed were the cause of their fall.?
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 05:50:01 AM »
Peace good logic,

you're assuming the 'computer creature' translation is completely correct and that there can be no mistake about it at all. And the verses you've listed aren't exactly dealing with a change in translation to prove/show a point.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +5/-1
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 06:01:49 AM »
Peace savage -carrot.

Why don t you show/prove otherwise?. I have given an alternative to other translations. It makes better sense than those explanation.
It is you who is assuming?
Peace.