News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Non Profit Organization

Started by Layth, June 25, 2012, 07:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layth

Peace,

This subject was brought up on several other threads, but I thought I would raise it again for the sake of progression.

It would be beneficial to have a registered non-profit organization set-up either under the name "Monotheist Group" or "Free-Minds" (or any other name) that would act as the central hub for charity work and development of study groups and God Alone temples.

Can we start by identifying which are the best countries to concider to be the location for such a hub?
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

good logic

Peace Layth.

I have a dream. I always wanted to see a modern day GOD Alone temple, here is a description:

A place for devotion to GOD and a learning zone . The learning zone has computers which connect to other GOD Alone temples around the world for web dialogue /lectures...

The forum/s are accessible for believers to chat to each other.Conferences/ social gatherings will be arranged from this base.

I live in Manchester UK. The project is just a thought at the moment.

I shall do some research into where, how and when. It may be few months ahead, GOD willing.

I will keep in touch to let you know if and when this materialises .
If anyone has a better idea , can expand on this or has some advise ,please let me know.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Layth

Peace Good Logic,

Why wait? Make it happen now. All a God Alone temple needs to be up and running is one person to be dedicated to such task (or at least hire one person dedicated to such).

I think we simply need to identify where the largest mass if monotheists area and set it up there.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Lena

Salaam   How about one in Sydney or Brisbane too? would be awesome to have a God Alone mosque in Oceanea!

Layth

Salam Lena,

Why not. I am willing to support the first God Alone temple wherever it may be.

Do you want to be the first?

Jafar

A nice idea, but I would try to avoid on making it a 'temple'..
Otherwise it will create the same mistake as people of the past did..
And it should be open for everyone... and it doesn't do any 'conversion' service..

One approach / option to follow is of course the way "Abraham did it"..
He opened up a 'free hotel' for passerby and traveler...
The 'payment' for his hospitality is not money but merely listening to what the host has to say over a free dinner..

Perhaps it is 'the best practices'.. as until today I'm not aware of anyone making a religion out of Abraham..

Salam / Peace

Lena

I would be love to be part of such an establishment committee. It would be good to start with one God Alone "mosque" somewhere and then gradually establish a network for example one in each of the following regions - Africa, Europe, USA, Asia, Australasia (and Middle East if possible) . Then if we are travelling our living in the region we could go to the nearest God Alone mosque to meet up or if we live too far away we can perhaps visit for annual or biannual conferences.  Thinking about some possible steps needed to establish such a mosque- first identify where the God Alone worshippers are (countries) and the level of interest and numbers who would want to be involved eg. through a questionairre on God Alone websites
Next registration for an establishment committee, and allocate tasks to members eg. identify possble premises (private house?  new building? etc , finances, technology............    Or like Jafar says we could set up a more informal network like Couchsurfers but for freeminders!

mmkhan

Salaam all,

I was the first one to read this Layth's thread. I wanted to reply but afraid. My words what I was thinking to write here has been told by Jafar in his above post. If we ignore those important points, I can smell another "fareeq" or "sect" developing. Indeed this is my personal understanding.

We should not forget that Mosques / Temples are ONLY made for the remembrance of Allah alone [72:18]. They are not meant to be used for discussing personal problems, financial issues, or anything else except to call upon Allah alone [7:29].

Masjid / Mosque / Temple is a place were all [whole mankind] is free to enter [7:31] and have free food to listen to Allah's word.

Edit: One more thing I wanted to add that Masjids are not made for Salaats.

We are almost 17+ people in my area who follow Allah alone by my TheCreator's grace and His blessings. More than half of us meet on regular basis almost every alternate day. And Thursdays and Sundays we spend around 8-10 hours together. We have 9+ more friends/brothers in other area which is 221 km by road and 272 km by train from my place [travelling takes 6-8 hours here to visit that place]. They also use to visit us sometime and very rarely we use to visit them.

By my TheCreator's blessings we are growing but very very slow.

May Allah increase us in knowledge and guide us to His true path  :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Lena

Can a sect develop if it is a place for God Alone worship and Quran recital? Do you mean that discussion is not allowed or anything other than worship and Quran recital?   Can you quote the verses from Quran that say there can be no discussion in a mosque or no other activities?

mmkhan

Quote from: Lena on June 25, 2012, 03:30:41 PM
Can a sect develop if it is a place for God Alone worship and Quran recital? Do you mean that discussion is not allowed or anything other than worship and Quran recital?   Can you quote the verses from Quran that say there can be no discussion in a mosque or no other activities?

Salaam Lena,

I am sure you did not read my above post, otherwise you will not question in such a way. BTW, there are references of aayaats, please check them before making any questions. InshaAllah, you will understand what I meant.

mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51