Author Topic: The Mystery Cloud of 536 A.D.  (Read 6313 times)

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: The Mystery Cloud of 536 A.D.
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
Did Pazuzu claim that all prophets were in arabia? Or was it all prophets mentioned in the quran? And what about messengers? Let's be clear of who said what.
If you name me, you negate me.

Poohtiglet

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »
As salaamu alaikum,

Maybe the "smoke" is all the chem-trails we see everywhere in the sky these days.
  :-\

fye

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 08:58:48 AM »
during what season did it come the winter or the summer?
is it in relation to the verse going "this cloud with give us rain!!!...."
if so then what wrath came from the cloud? hail or thunder or overwelming snow? possibly even soot from ash.

i don't want to believ in miracles...i.e. why would ALLAH have to do extra work? he already build the heavens and the earth and set the rules from them what's going to happen is written in a book, the mother of the book. so consider.....is it nessary for an all knowing man to need to miracle? now ALLAH the all-wise, all-knowing seriously? ALLAH would never have to do anything he can say "be" and it is like a king to his servants, a simple hand clap and entertainment is proved for a guest. consider ALLAH is above the need to alter his own written word, it's mankind that fails.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »
Peace,

i don't want to believ in miracles...i.e. why would ALLAH have to do extra work?

There is no extra work involved in those "miracles", but God makes them to be as signs for man to realize that he should believe in The Lord. There has been many signs, which man generally refers to as miracles, that people may open their eyes, but most people choose not to believe anyway. The mere fact that we exist is a sign/miracle enough, in my humble opinion.

The things that the Prophets and Messengers performed was sanctioned and performed using the Force of God and it is nothing out of the ordinary to God. Likely the Hereafter will be filled with much of that when the test is over and such things do no longer have to be hidden to man.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

NewFrenzy

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 11:52:01 PM »
Salams to all.

I've been having a sneaking suspicion lately concerning the life and times of Muhammad, and when exactly was the Quran revealed....After becoming convinced that the geography of all the prophets - including Muhammad himself - was in South West Arabia, I have been toying with the idea lately that Muhammad was not born in 570 A.D (+/- a few years) but possibly a century earlier.

Incidently, concerning the so-called "Prophecy of the Smoke" mentioned in Surah 44 of the Quran, I believe this event could very-well be the "Mystery Smoke" of 536 A.D. This event was documented by people all over the eastern part of the globe, from Europe to China, as the sun was veiled by a haze of ash for 8 months straight, which had catasrophic effects on the harvest season, unlike anything ever witnessed on the planet for the past 2000 years. This event happened during Muhammad's lifetime.:

The proof is in the Quran:

{No; they are in doubt, playing * Therefore, watch for the day when the sky will bring a visible smoke * It will envelop the people ; a painful retribution * "Our Lord, remove the retribution from us; we are believers" * ....* We will remove the retribution in a while; you will then return (to your disbelief)}...[44:9-15]

Could this be any other event than the phenomenon of 536 A.D??

This proves that the event already happened, as the word "watch" which appears in the translation above, corresponds to the term ارتقب, which means "expect something to happen soon". It is telling Muhammad to look out for an event that will happen soon (back then).

The event of 536 A.D is a minor "smoke" that was caused by an  ash cloud from a volcano that erupted somewhere on Earth, and envelopped large areas of the Eastern Hemisphere, from Europe to China. The inhabitants of all these countries recorded the event, and the people of Arabia certainly witnessed it.  The Quran says: {We will remove the retribution in a while; you will then return (to your disbelief)}. This could only mean that the event already happened, and that it was a minor version of the great cataclysm that will take place at the end of times.

Now...since Allah was prophecying to Muhammad (P) an event that would take place in 536 A.D, during his lifetime, this means that Muhamamd was alive and well, and reciting the Quran BEFORE that date. So how can he  be born in 570 A.D (as the traditions claim)??

Please google: "Mystery Cloud of 536 A.D" and read all you can about it.

Peace...
Very good observation