About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Photography Corner

Started by _Ala_, February 18, 2012, 09:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Ala_

Salam everybody!

I thought that it would be nice to have a photo thread where everybody can,

• share their own photos and also give feedback to eachother.
  • share Gimp or PS tutorials.
  • recommend photo pages etc.
In other words everything about photography!
This is my first contribution. I used TinyPic in order to not burden the FM servers.
Those photos are taken in a parc in Stockholm last summer.

فَبِأَيِّ آلأءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ

_Ala_

Salam, Im typing this only to make the post pup up:)

Paradox Uncreated

Paradox Void is the infinitely superior.

Paradox Void is an attribute of God, or any other entity it should point to, which is the same entity.
Designer of all dimensions. Former of forms, shaper of shapes. According to truth.
Peace.

mmkhan

Salaam,

Very nice photos :bravo:. The person who took that photos know very much about photography  :D I like the first photo very much, very smartly taken.

I stop working on Flash and CorelDraw at least 4 years back, now don't have anything to share  :(

mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

_Ala_

Salam,

QuoteVery nice photos :bravo:. The person who took that photos know very much about photography  :D I like the first photo very much, very smartly taken.

thank you  ;D

QuoteI stop working on Flash and CorelDraw at least 4 years back, now don't have anything to share  :(

its ok:) if you want to share something, you can also share any photo you like from the internet, that works too  ;)

loveislam

fantastic photos esp. the cat :)
" (O Prophet) When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the Call of every Caller when he calls on me: So, let them listen to Me and trust Me. This will put them on the right path. [2:186] "

Seek Peace

Lovely work. :) I would like to see some of your work that's in colour as well.  :sun:

I really want to start taking photos myself but I feel so utterly limited with a standard point and click. :/ I want to get a DSLR, I'm a fan of Nikon (no Canons for me) but it is difficult trying to choose an older, more affordable Nikon DSLR to start with. I've been thinking of the D40/90/80/70 cameras. Since they're older, I'm hoping they would be easier to find at a very discounted price. But which would you recommend?

_Ala_

Salam,
im sorry for the late replay. I havent been here for a while, hope you didint lose your interest in the meantime  :P
Did you get a camera yet? I use a Nikon D90, the camera is fantastic. Honestly there is not a big difference between Canon and Nikon when its comes the camerahouse. The objective makes the difference. I use the normal 18-55 mm that follows with the camera, they are not that good but enough for me right now. If you can afford to buy other objectives then I recommend a 50mm. with a big diaphragm, and a tele/zoom also with a big diaphragm. The big diaphragm in the objectives make them more expensive but thats definitely worth it, you will get brighter pictures with very short depth of field wich will make your object pop.
I would love to put some color pics but this thread is for everybody to contribute with some pictures and discuss strengths and weaknesses in the pictures so we can grow as photographers, so please be my guest and put some of your pics too :) 

_Ala_

diamantinehoneybunch

This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.