NielsJacob

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Israel
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 10:11:34 PM »
Salaam Jafar

Nice to hear.
Thanks a lot for concerning..

I been looking long time for someone who share my belief. So I was glad to find this place/site.
 But this article shocked me quite because I thought it was the general opinion.
 Thanks again

Peace

Pazuzu

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 11:36:24 PM »
Maryam/Mary as I know is only in NT. So I assume you thinking of another Mary/Maryam.

Here's a few passages from the OT:

Miriam leading the victory dance after the drowning of Pharaoh:

For the horses of Pharaoh went with his chariots and his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought back the waters of the sea upon them. But the children of Israel went on dry [land] in the midst of the sea. Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. (Exodus - 15:20)

Miriam is stricken with leprosy because she had angered the Lord:

Then the LORD came down in the pillar of cloud and stood [in] the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam. And they both went forward.......And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam [became] leprous, as [white as] snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper. (Numbers - 12: 4-12)

The children of Amram:

The children of Amram [were] Aaron, Moses, and Miriam. And the sons of Aaron [were] Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. (1 Chronicles - 6:3)

So which Miriam is being mentioned here?  Is this the mother of Jesus who died in Jerusalem 2000 years ago?

NielsJacob

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 04:18:17 AM »
Salaam Pazuzu

Thanks for reply

So which Miriam is being mentioned here?  Is this the mother of Jesus who died in Jerusalem 2000 years ago?
I get your point.
Yoy are right there are two Miriam in the Bible.

Let look on what we have:
 There are two Miriam in the Bible one in OT and and in NT

The same two also is mentionet in AQ. (Thats what I see)
 If we take 19.29 they call the 2. Mary for sister of Aron. I agree this doesn?t fit because she is not the sister of Aron (biological)
And it could let us to the conclution that there is only the same Miriam.

I thought about it a lot and I came to this conclution:

Lets  look at the passage in the context:

Mary has given birth as an unmarrid women an she is in sorrow and confused. She afraid that her people will see her as a hore (19.20)
She know that God is accepting her, but what about her family/people.
She?s afraid to meet them. God is hearing her prayers so what happens is this:
When she go to meet them, they call her sister of Aron. But why?
Its to lift her up and show her that they accept her.
When you want to adress somebody in a nice way, you dont call her sister af her own sister but you go like a level up.

Let me give you an example that came to my mind:

My name is Jacob.

Imagine I am acused for doing something wrong. Let say my freind heard that I was sleeping with his wife. (God forbid)
My friend dont belive in this gossip, and he want to show to me. 
I have to go and meet him, what could he say to tell that he still my friend:
God could make him say (because he know I?m a beliver): Jacob son of Isac. I know you not a bad man. Your mother is a good women too.
Actally I cant imagen anything that could bring us closer together than that statement.
Should he have called me brother of Lars (my brother). No that woudn?t have the same effect.
Its a nice way of adressing people when you play a little with the persons name.

The statement (Sister of Aron) is not God?s own, but its peoples. This statement is like comming from God, becauce its showing the people accepting Miriam.
Also we should see it as a people statement and not Gods own.

Peace

NOMAD

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 04:46:55 AM »
Slaam

Well i think brother Pazuzu and I explain to you the best way possible. what we prentendo to say, unleast me is that NT is absolutly a fabrication.. Jesus from Palestine sun of Joseph the carpenter is not in AQ, theres not 2 marys in AQ, theres only one Maryam, sister of Musa and Aron, and these same Maryam is mother os ISA the messiah .
these Prophetic facts were adapted by St.Paul to Jesus the rebel of Palestine, wichj has nothing to do with God messangers...
HE was like the che guevara from those days, who rebelled to help the poor so its the mixture of Real Isa Arab History with Jesus the carpenter ffrom Palestine, its 2 Histories in one what they make in NT  and is the major Falacy ands corruption wich we can read..its a fabrication from Sionist Dreamers and templars
For me AQ is very clear in these aspect, So AQ WORD Of GOD... Bible compilation of several man?s Histories, toughts, etc

Dont worry abou not having best english, i dont have perfect english also:D:D
Well i must confessed i used to have you prespectives that was a Holy Land in Palestine... but after reading History, Geo, etc ..well its hard to belive in it now... thats the perfect sionist dream and the focus and reason for stupid wars and untolerance..

:) :sun:Salaam my friend,  :handshake: :pr
(2:26) Allah is not shy to strike a parable whatsoever a gnat or larger. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for those who disbelieve they ask: 'What could Allah mean by this parable? By it, Allah misleads many and guides many. ' But He misleads none except the evildoers

Zidane

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 06:40:51 AM »
Greetings of peace and blessings,

Just a view - As for now - I find it quite logical: Jerusalem article: http://www.free-minds.org/where-was-mohammed - Jerusalem - "holy"/original in being the place where Abraham pioneered in this line of prophets and scriptures/revelations and the place where a few prophets came to call for the "hajj" = announcement/delivery of the scripture/revelation to the people, etc.

As for the "kingdom of israel" (Solomon's kingdom - not Jerusalem as he sends winds all the way to Jerusalem/holy_land, etc) article: http://free-minds.org/kingdom-israel -  I find the article very informative in many parts - like the theory about the progeny Abraham left = Lot's family - to do do his "salat"/bond/duty - that is to deliver the message of God Alone to his people/town. However, as for now, I wouldn't agree so much about the "sout saudi" location of it - Maybe it would rather be the city "Nablus" like someone said about the "Samaritan" view.

Anyway, although how interesting this topic might be (many also find it very logical about the Jerusalem theory throughout the quran) we must remember that these history finding are not the true duty/bond/salat to us - One God and do good - as per various moral commands throughout the Quran - like be good to parents - speak truthfully - choose good responses - be fair and true, etc....

NielsJacob

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 01:28:12 PM »
Sallam Nomad
is not in AQ, theres not 2 marys in AQ, theres only one Maryam, sister of Musa and Aron, and these same Maryam is mother os ISA the messiah

The one that is described many times is the mother of Jesus (Jesus/Messias from NT)
Because: (5.27).
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord.
or (5.78):
Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary
or (57.27)
Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism

So we see its  Jesus know from NT. How can you say something else..

The other Miriam is the sister of Aron/Moses. As I read it she is only quted once or twice in the AQ. First place: In that expression where they call Miriam (mother of Jesus) for sister of Aron. Please see my answer for Pazuzu concerning this question.

And maybe second place: As the daughter of Amram/Imram (6.12)And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient

I can see that this fit with your point of view. But that mean that you should reject all the others passage and then only read this one and not the others.
How I see it is: we dont know the name of Miriam?s (mother of Jesus) father. It migt well be the same as the other Miriams father. Anyway the possibility is there. And when we cant see for certain that is the first Miriam we cant conclute anything.

So as I see it you cant deny that Jesus in AQ is Jesus Messias send to the Isralits confirming Toran and bringing the Gospel (later corupted yes)

Peace brother

NOMAD

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »
Salaam how are you my friend? nice post:D thanks for anwering :pr :group: :sun:
Hope you in best form under Allah`s enlightment :)

is not 5:27,
 but 5:17 Transliteration
Laqad kafara allatheena qalooinna Allaha huwa almaseehu ibnu maryama qul famanyamliku mina Allahi shay-an in arada an yuhlikaalmaseeha ibna :sun: maryama  :sun:waommahu waman fee al-ardijameeAAan walillahi mulku assamawatiwal-ardi wama baynahuma yakhluqu mayashao wallahu AAala kulli shay-inqadeer

5:17Translation
They indeed have already disbelieved who say, "Surely Allah, He is the Masih, son of Maryam." Say, "Who then avail (Literally: possess) anything against Allah in case He wills to cause the Masih son of Maryam to perish, and his mother, and whoever is in the earth altogether? And to Allah belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates whatever He decides. And Allah is Ever-Determiner over everything.

5:78Transliteration[/b]
LuAAina allatheena kafaroo min baneeisra-eela AAala lisani dawoodawaAAeesa ibni :sun: maryama :sun: thalika bima AAasawwakanoo yaAAtadoon

5:78 Translation
Cursed were the ones who disbelieved of the Seeds by the tongue of Dawud and Isa the son of Maryam; that is for that they disobeyed and they were transgressing.

57:27 transliteration
Thumma qaffayna AAala atharihimbirusulina waqaffayna biAAeesa ibni maryamawaataynahu al-injeela wajaAAalna fee quloobiallatheena ittabaAAoohu ra/fatan warahmatan warahbaniyyatanibtadaAAooha ma katabnaha AAalayhimilla ibtighaa ridwani Allahifama raAAawha haqqa riAAayatihafaatayna allatheena amanoo minhumajrahum wakatheerun minhum fasiqoon
57:27 Translation
Thereafter We made to supervene on their tracks Our Messengers; and We made to supervene  :sun:Isa son of Maryam :sun:, and We brought him the Injil; and We made in the hearts of the ones who closely followed him compassion and mercy. And monasticism they innovated for themselves; in no way did We prescribe it for them, except for seeking the all-blessed Satisfaction of Allah; yet in no way did they pay heed to it as it should be truly heeded. So We brought the ones of them who believed their reward; and many of them are immoral.

IM NOT ARABYK NATIVE BUT:

2:87 Transliteration
Walaqad atayna moosaalkitaba waqaffayna min baAAdihi birrusuliwaatayna AAeesa ibna maryama albayyinatiwaayyadnahu biroohi alqudusi afakullama jaakumrasoolun bima la tahwa anfusukumuistakbartum fafareeqan kaththabtum wafareeqan taqtuloon
2:87 Translation
And indeed We already brought Musa the Book, and We made to supervene the Messengers even after him; and We brought Isa son of Maryam the supreme evidences and aided him with the Spirit of Holiness; yet, is it not (the case that) whenever there came to you a Messenger with what yourselves did not yearn to, you waxed proud, so you cried lies to a group of them and (another) group you kill?

2:253 Transliteration
Tilka arrusulu faddalnabaAAdahum AAala baAAdin minhum man kallamaAllahu warafaAAa baAAdahum darajatin waataynaAAeesa ibna maryama albayyinati waayyadnahubiroohi alqudusi walaw shaa Allahu maiqtatala allatheena min baAAdihim min baAAdi ma jaat-humualbayyinatu walakini ikhtalafoo faminhum man amanawaminhum man kafara walaw shaa Allahu maiqtataloo walakinna Allaha yafAAalu mayureed
2:253 Translation
Those are the Messengers; We have graced some of them over some others; of them (there are some) to whom Allah spoke, and some He raised in degrees. And We brought Isa son of Maryam  the supreme evidences and aided him with the Spirit of Holiness.  And if Allah had decided, the ones who after them would not have fought against each other, after the supreme evidences had come to them. But they differed among themselves. So of them are the ones who believed, and of them are the ones who disbelieved. And if Allah had decided, they would not have fought against each other; but Allah performs whatever He wills.

Surat AAl IMRAN ( family of Imran)

3:33Transliteration
Inna Allaha istafa adamawanoohan waala ibraheema waala AAimranaAAala alAAalameen
3:33Translation
Surely Allah has elected Adam and Nuh and the house of Ibrahim and the house of Imran over the worlds.

3:34Transliteration
Thurriyyatan baAAduhamin baAAdin wallahu sameeAAun AAaleem
3:34Translation
An offspring of one another, (Literally: some of them from some "others) and Allah is Ever-Hearing, Ever-Knowing.

3:35Transliteration
Ith qalati imraatu AAimranarabbi innee nathartu laka ma fee batnee muharraranfataqabbal minnee innaka anta assameeAAu alAAaleem
3:35Transliation
As the wife of Imran said, "Lord! Surely I have vowed to you what is in my belly in dedication; so accept (it) from me. Surely You, (Ever) You, are The Ever-Hearing, The Ever-Knowing."

3:36Transliteration
Falamma wadaAAat-ha qalatrabbi innee wadaAAtuha ontha wallahuaAAlamu bima wadaAAat walaysa aththakarukalontha wa-innee sammaytuha maryamawa-innee oAAeethuha bika wathurriyyatahamina ashshaytani arrajeem
3:36Translation
So, as soon as she brought her forth, she said, "Lord! Surely I have brought her forth, a female." And Allah knows best what she brought forth, and the male is not as the female. "And surely I have named her Maryam. And surely I take refuge with You for her and her offspring from the outcast Ash- shaytan." (The all vicious, i.e., the Devil)

3:37Transliteration
Fataqabbalaha rabbuhabiqaboolin hasanin waanbataha nabatan hasananwakaffalaha zakariyya kullama dakhalaAAalayha zakariyya almihraba wajadaAAindaha rizqan qala ya maryamu annalaki hatha qalat huwa min AAindi Allahi innaAllaha yarzuqu man yashao bighayri hisab
3:37Translation
Then, her Lord graciously accepted her with fair acceptance, and caused her to grow a fair growth, and He made Zakariyya her sponsor. Whenever Zakariyya entered the Chamber to her, he found (a) provision in her presence. He said, "O Maryam, however does this (come) to you?" She said, "It is from the Providence of Allah; surely Allah provides whomever He decides without reckoning."

3:38Transliteration
Hunalika daAAa zakariyyarabbahu qala rabbi hab lee min ladunka thurriyyatantayyibatan innaka sameeAAu adduAAa/-
3:38Translation
Thereover Zakariyya invoked his Lord (and) said, "Lord! Bestow upon me from very close to You a goodly offspring. Surely You are The Ever-Hearer of invocation."

3:39Transliteration
Fanadat-hu almala-ikatu wahuwaqa-imun yusallee fee almihrabi annaAllaha yubashshiruka biyahya musaddiqanbikalimatin mina Allahi wasayyidan wahasooranwanabiyyan mina assaliheen
3:39Translation
So, the Angels called out to him (as) he was upright praying in the Chamber, " Allah gives you the good tidings of Yahya, sincerely with a Word from Allah, and a master, and chaste, and a Prophet, one of the righteous."

(keep going)

3:42Transliteration
Wa-ith qalati almala-ikatuya maryamu inna Allaha istafaki watahharakiwastafaki AAala nisa-i alAAalameen
3:42Translation
And as the Angels said, "O Maryam, surely Allah has elected you and purified you and has elected you over the women of the worlds.

3:43Transliteration
Ya maryamu oqnutee lirabbiki wasjudeewarkaAAee maAAa arrakiAAeen
3:43Translation
O Maryam, be devout to your Lord, and prostrate yourself and bow down with the ones who bow down."

3:44Transliteration
Thalika min anba-i alghaybinooheehi ilayka wama kunta ladayhim ithyulqoona aqlamahum ayyuhum yakfulu maryama wamakunta ladayhim ith yakhtasimoon
3:44Translation
That is of the tidings of the Unseen. We reveal it to you; and in no way were you close to them as they were casting quills (Literally: pens) (to determine) which of them should sponsor Maryam, and in no way were you close to them as they took adverse stands (about that).

3:45 Transliteration
Ith qalati almala-ikatuya maryamu inna Allaha yubashshiruki bikalimatinminhu ismuhu almaseehu AAeesa ibnu maryama wajeehanfee addunya wal-akhirati waminaalmuqarrabeen
3:45 Translation
As the Angels said, "O Maryam, surely Allah gives you good tidings of a Word from Him whose name is the Masih Isa son of Maryam, esteemed in the present and the Hereafter, and one of the near stationed (i.e., stationed near to' Allah).

3:65 Transliteration
Ya ahla alkitabi lima tuhajjoonafee ibraheema wama onzilati attawratuwal-injeelu illa min baAAdihi afalataAAqiloon
3:65 Translation
O population of the Book, why do you argue about Ibrahim? And in no way were the Tawrah and the Injil sent down except even after him. Do you not then consider?

3:69Transliteration
Waddat ta-ifatun min ahli alkitabilaw yudilloonakum wama yudilloona illaanfusahum wama yashAAuroon
3:69Translation
A section of the population of the Book would like to lead you into error; and in no way do they lead anyone into error except themselves, and in no way are they aware of it.

3:70Transliteration
Ya ahla alkitabi limatakfuroona bi-ayati Allahi waantumtashhadoon
3:70Translation
O population of the Book, why do you disbelieve in the signs of Allah, and you witness (them)?

3:71Transliteration
Ya ahla alkitabi limatalbisoona alhaqqa bilbatili wataktumoonaalhaqqa waantum taAAlamoon
3:71Translation
O population of the Book, why do you confound the Truth with the untruth and keep back the Truth, and you know (that)?

(....) keep going

3:78 Transliteration
Wa-inna minhum lafareeqan yalwoonaalsinatahum bilkitabi litahsaboohu minaalkitabi wama huwa mina alkitabiwayaqooloona huwa min AAindi Allahi wama huwa minAAindi Allahi wayaqooloona AAala Allahi alkathibawahum yaAAlamoon
3:78 Translation
And surely (there is) indeed a group of them who twist their tongues with the Book that you may reckon it a (part) of the Book, and in no way is it a (part) of the Book, And they say, "It is from the Providence of Allah, " and in no way is it from the Providence of Allah; and they say lies against Allah, and they know (that).

3:84 Transliteration
Qul amanna billahiwama onzila AAalayna wama onzila AAalaibraheema wa-ismaAAeela wa-ishaqawayaAAqooba wal-asbati wama ootiya moosawaAAeesa wannabiyyoona min rabbihim lanufarriqu bayna ahadin minhum wanahnu lahumuslimoon
3:84 Translation
Say, "We have believed in Allah, and in whatever has been sent down on us, and whatever was sent down on Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaaqub, and the Grandsons, and in whatever was brought to Musa and Isa and the Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we are Muslims".

3:100Transliteration
Kuntum khayra ommatin okhrijat linnasita/muroona bilmaAAroofi watanhawna AAani almunkariwatu/minoona billahi walaw amana ahlu alkitabilakana khayran lahum minhumu almu/minoona waaktharuhumualfasiqoon
3:100Translation
You have been the most charitable nation brought out to mankind: you command beneficence, and forbid maleficence, and believe in Allah. And if the population of the Book believed, it would indeed have been charitable for them;(some) of them are the believers, and the majority of them are the immoral.

Surat 19( MarIam)

19:16Transliteration
Wathkur fee alkitabimaryama ithi intabathat min ahliha makanansharqiyya
19:16Translation
And mention in the Book Maryam as she retired from her family to an eastern place.

(...) keep going

19:27 Transliteration
Faatat bihi qawmaha tahmiluhuqaloo ya maryamu laqad ji/ti shay-an fariyya
19:27 Translation
Then she came up with him to her people carrying him. They said, "O Maryam, indeed you have readily come with a fabricated thing.

19:28Transliteration
Ya okhta haroona ma kanaabooki imraa saw-in wama kanat ommuki baghiyya
19:28Translation
O sister of Harun, in no way was your father a woeful person, and in no way was your mother a prostitute."

(...)keep going

19:34Transliteration
Thalika :sun: AAeesa ibnu maryamaqawla :sun: alhaqqi allathee feehi yamtaroon
19:34Translation
That is Isa son of Maryam, in word of truth, concerning which they are wrangling.

CONCLUSION:

1 MARYAM----- not mary of palestine, not even the same name in portuguese language, are 2 different names: MARIANA is not equal to MARIA,

2 MAryam is Isa, Messiha Mother, The word of God .

3 IN all passages (ayat/signs) nor Psalmes or Dawud or Salmon are mentioned,(only Towrat (Musa)and Engil (Isa)

4 Musa Aron Zakarya And Myryam (ISA/ MESSIAH MOTHER) are same timeframe..

6 JEsus, Mary and carpentar joseph sun from Palestine was just some sort of Ghandi,  :whatever: :offtopic:

7 ISA is NOT Jesus Transliterated; and MARYAM is not Mary

:jedi: :angel:

Salaam and hope it can enlight us and guide Us all trught the truth and wisdom withouth manupulations and misconceptions.. old folks and blind belifs net to  :jedi:, I DONT WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN IN  MEDIEVAL AKENAZI/TEMPLAR/MEKASHIPERS FOLKS

:sun:ITS TIME FOR AWAKENING :sun: THE TIME IS NOW :sun:

:prPEACE/PAZ

NomadAlAndalusi

(2:26) Allah is not shy to strike a parable whatsoever a gnat or larger. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for those who disbelieve they ask: 'What could Allah mean by this parable? By it, Allah misleads many and guides many. ' But He misleads none except the evildoers

NOMAD

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:09 AM »
Salaam Sisters & Brothers :sun:

@ to Nilsjacob( portuguese: N?lson jac?be) wich one your mum has gave to you? Nils or Nelson? :D

Where did the Taurat and Injeel disappeared to ?

The disappearance of the Taurat and the Injeel are not
that big of a mystery at all. The information is
available on the web. Here is a synopsis.
Gospels:
There were different sects of Christians in Arabia at
the time of the prophet. There were the trinitarians
at Najran, the Ebionites (monotheists who believed
Jesus was a prophet), of which Waraqa was a member,
the Colyridians who worshipped Mary as a goddess,
Arians (followers of the Biship Arius) who were
monophysites and possibly others. When Constantine,
the Roman Emporer, ordered the New Testament to be
compiled, his bishops (Augustine being one of them)
chose the so called Gospels that are now extant in the
Bible. It is agreed that Constantine destroyed the
rejected Gospels which numbered about 400. However,
some gospels actually survived. These were found in
Egypt and are called the Nag Hamadi scriptures.
The Gospels in Bible are admitted by all scholars to
be anonymous manuscripts that have been heavily
interpolated. However, it is agreed that there is a
common source for the "sayings" of Jesus but not a
common source for his actions. This common source is
generally recognized as the Q or the Quelle. This
source has long since disappeared.
As for the injunction to the monotheistic Christians
in Arabia to follow the Gospel, you must remember that
there are 2 recognized sources of transmission of
revelation. The first is the oral transmission and the
second is the written transmission. The appeal to the
monotheistic Chrisitans (the Ebionites like Waraqa) to
follow their gospel (only one gospel)is an appeal for
them to check their gospel, both the oral and the
written transmissions. What was available to the
Ebionites is preserved in the Quran as the story of
the birth of Isa (as), the story of Mariam's mother,
of Zachariya and Yahya, the story of Al Maida etc. The
4 gospels of the trinitarians at Najran are not
referred to in the Quran except to condemn such false
notions as God having a son, the crucifixion that
didn't happen and the Colyridian worship of Mariam as a
goddess.
As for the Taurat, the Jewish tribes in Arabia had
different traditions from that mentioned in the Bible.
The Jewish Masoretic texts differ from the Old
Testament now anyway. However, we know the Jewish
tribes in Arabia had different scriptures and
different oral traditions. This was probably due to
the fact that these tribes fled Palestine at different
periods of history. For instance, some fled before the
invasions of the Egyptians, others fled before the
invasion of the Assyrians, still others fled the
invasion of the Babhylonians, and others fled during
the invasions of the Greeks and the Romans. As these
tribes fled into Arabia over a period of at least 2000
years, they brought with them traditions from their
particular period of history. These traditons differ
greatly in many aspects from what was finally
collected as Masoretic texts. Some of these traditions
of the Arab Jewish tribes survive in the Quran as the
story of Musa and Kuthr, the story of Haman and
Pharaoh, the story of the disobedience of the Sabbath
where the Jews were transformed from decent human
beings into people who behave like apes, the story of
Al Dhu AlQarnain as well as others.
So what happened to the original Taurat and Injil.
Part of these traditions are preserved for us by Allah
 in the Quran. The rest has disappeared as they
were no longer needed.
Hope this Helps

Canoot be 100% acurrate but can you SEE theres  no Jerusalem or Palestine? :hmm  ;)
Please if you have any extra Surat or Ayat with that issue , must not be in my AQ.. :&
Well  :giveup: :D :angel: :peace: :sun:

MaverickMonotheist

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 06:39:36 AM »
Peace NOMAD,

Almost all of this information is inaccurate.  Constantine had nothing to do with the compiling of the canon, it was already established in response to the Marcionite heresy.  The gospels we have are 99% the same as the gospels first authored.  There are several quotes and allusions to the current canon in the Quran.

-Joel

Salaam Sisters & Brothers :sun:

@ to Nilsjacob( portuguese: N?lson jac?be) wich one your mum has gave to you? Nils or Nelson? :D

Where did the Taurat and Injeel disappeared to ?

NOMAD

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »

So.. This is Cristian actual view of the facts, but dont forget :

were they may interpret: "For instance, some fled before the
invasions of the Egyptians, others fled before the
invasion of the Assyrians, still others fled the
invasion of the Babhylonians, and others fled during
the invasions of the Greeks and the Romans. As these
tribes fled into Arabia over a period of at least 2000
years, they brought with them traditions from their
particular period of history

SHCOOLARS think that they just moved from Palestine to Arabia and then Palestine again? no..obvously not, no arqueological profs indeed..  they just trying to fit false translation of Bible where MISRM is translated as Egypt.. wich is also a long time fabrication and NO KING OF EGYPT was Called FIRWON..
Firwon is not a title to kings of Egypt, but a PROPER name like MARYAM, ISA, Nils(you) and Duarte(me).

PROPER NAMES OF PEOPLE AND PLACES MUST BE RESPECTED! Or we will be wondering in the Deserts of Mistranslations & false concept.. :sun:

Thanks for reading all
 :group: :pr