Author Topic: Beware of quranvshadith ( Support spreading the message)  (Read 3272 times)

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Beware of quranvshadith ( Support spreading the message)
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:47:05 PM »
Brothers and Sisters,

Some terrible news has reached me over a person who calls himself (or herself) QuranvsHadith who poses as a Quranist to rob people of there hard earn money claiming to be a poor person who has lots of children to feed and can't seem to get a job.

Here is his facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/QuranVsHadith?sk=wall

Here is this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/quranvshadith

I will like to ask everyone to be cautious of this person and do not give him a cent of your money if he asks you for any!!!

A good friend of mine has been placed into a situation where they gave a lot of money to this devil and eventually found out too late that he was a fake quranist and a con artist!!!  This friend of mine was new to the Quranist movement and didn't know much about it. He manipulated my friend into giving him money

The news what I bring to you brothers and sisters is the truth as I have heard it from my friend. I ask you to please investigate my claims first (since this will be more righteous) and then spread the message. We need to warn all of our brethren on sister websites to keep away from this devil.

I humbly ask for your support as a fellow Monotheist who follows the teachings of the Quran. We need to warn as many people as possible

Peace,

Kevin

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Beware of quranvshadith ( Support spreading the message)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:48:27 PM »
Brothers and Sisters,

Some terrible news has reached me over a person who calls himself (or herself) QuranvsHadith who poses as a Quranist to rob people of there hard earn money claiming to be a poor person who has lots of children to feed and can't seem to get a job.

Here is his facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/QuranVsHadith?sk=wall

Here is this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/quranvshadith

I will like to ask everyone to be cautious of this person and do not give him a cent of your money if he asks you for any!!!

A good friend of mine has been placed into a situation where they gave a lot of money to this devil and eventually found out too late that he was a fake quranist and a con artist!!!  This friend of mine was new to the Quranist movement and didn't know much about it. He manipulated my friend into giving him money

The news what I bring to you brothers and sisters is the truth as I have heard it from my friend. I ask you to please investigate my claims first (since this will be more righteous) and then spread the message. We need to warn all of our brethren on sister websites to keep away from this devil.

I humbly ask for your support as a fellow Monotheist who follows the teachings of the Quran. We need to warn as many people as possible

Peace,

Kevin

This is a repost for those who haven't read it.

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:21:10 PM »
I would like to investigate thus can you tell us more of what your friend experienced? How did they find out it was a scam? Is MrsQvh Qvh involved as well/ just a front (because that's deviously preplanned er, deviousness)?
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »
I would like to investigate thus can you tell us more of what your friend experienced? How did they find out it was a scam? Is MrsQvh Qvh involved as well/ just a front (because that's deviously preplanned er, deviousness)?

MrsQvh  is the  wife. But the her husband is the ringleader. Apparently there have been reports about these two people using the Quran Alone messages to manipulate newcomers who are new to the movement into giving them money. My friend went through a terrible ordeal since since my friend was new to movement and didn't know much about it.

My friend found out that it was a scam when they realized that they themselves were giving  sums of cash for example my friend gave $3000 US dollars in the space of some months , and also other people were giving a lot of money to "support the family" but the guy always said that he was poor and that his family didn't have much to eat etc etc....

Today I just got another email from a member of the forum which is a similar story about this guy and his wife .....

"This guy is from Pakistan he is married and has 2 kids, he is well educated guy, he has conned a Malaysian Lady , he has moved to Malaysia and is living with her with his 2 kids and wife, this Lady is not a rich woman , but completely under control of this guy. She is a Quran Alone follower . this is 100 % accurate report about this guy ."

"Salam Brother,
His wife's ID on FB is MrsQVH , and the woman they have conned, her FB ID is TILA .
100 % accurate information "

Verify the information.

I'll try and come back with some more info. But I will like some help spreading the message so that we can rid this devil off the net (if we can God willing). Again if any one comes in contact with these people please do not give them a cent of your money.

Peace,

Kevin.

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »
We are working on a mass email to highlight the possibility of being scammed/manipulated by people using common interests to get close for benefits/favours, financial and otherwise. Raising awareness is what we can do, the rest is up to the people and common sense.

Personally, since I'm not really sure/aware of the actual circumstances of the hows/whys and so on, can't rightly say what the deal with the guy and his 'conned' living arrangements are. There have been people banned on this site for soliciting though, so please use the reporting function if you come across any such thing on the site.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »
The man's name is Hasan Ansari.

http://www.prlog.org/10181279-american-family-stranded-in-pakistan.html

This man is using Quran Alone message to obtain money from the newcomers.

Recently he just infiltrated  free-minds.org

Here is his profile.  http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9855

God willing perhaps later today and tomorrow I will post up some more info. 

Peace,

Kevin

Student of Allah

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
Shalom,

I am a subscriber of his youtube channel and blog. I subscribed because I find his works entertaining. He goes out of the way sometime to show that followers of hadiths are intellectually in the same level as retarded people. Which for me is not the way to spread the message of God. However, I did find a donation link in his blog. He never asked me to donate.

I don't really see how he is scamming. Let me give you an example. Lets say, I spend more than 10 hours everyday to produce videos to educate people about hadiths and Qur'an. That would have significant impact on my earnings. Right ? In that case, if I accept financial support from people that enjoys my works and are willing to support my cause, is that SCAMMING ?

He may or may not be a scammer. The link you provided says that there were "FALSE CHARGES" against him. How does that show that he is a scammer ? He was a victim. We need proper and raw evidence of what your friend claimed.

I am not supporting QuranVShadith, all I am trying to say is, I would hate it very very and very much to see people defaming "Student of Allah" online, specially in "Qur'an alone" circles without any evidence. If he is not what you claim he is, simply imagine the hardship his works will go through because of your "Hear say " allegations. I find that to be not-muslim like to do.

PEACE
------------------ Student of Allah

Iznagen

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 12:12:49 PM »
Dear liar;

Know that Allah will fully judge you, and the proven hypocrite that have spread this rumor (the fake messenger Whereistruth). Do not forget the day of Judgement, because indeed, you will be taken into account for the lies that you have spread.

(6:116) And if you obey the majority of those on the earth they will lead you away from the path of God; that is because they follow only conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

Maha

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
Shalom,

I am a subscriber of his youtube channel and blog. I subscribed because I find his works entertaining. He goes out of the way sometime to show that followers of hadiths are intellectually in the same level as retarded people. Which for me is not the way to spread the message of God. However, I did find a donation link in his blog. He never asked me to donate.

I don't really see how he is scamming. Let me give you an example. Lets say, I spend more than 10 hours everyday to produce videos to educate people about hadiths and Qur'an. That would have significant impact on my earnings. Right ? In that case, if I accept financial support from people that enjoys my works and are willing to support my cause, is that SCAMMING ?

He may or may not be a scammer. The link you provided says that there were "FALSE CHARGES" against him. How does that show that he is a scammer ? He was a victim. We need proper and raw evidence of what your friend claimed.

I am not supporting QuranVShadith, all I am trying to say is, I would hate it very very and very much to see people defaming "Student of Allah" online, specially in "Qur'an alone" circles without any evidence. If he is not what you claim he is, simply imagine the hardship his works will go through because of your "Hear say " allegations. I find that to be not-muslim like to do.

PEACE
------------------ Student of Allah

Its not about ''supporting his cause'' neither did he ever claimed that. What he does is, that he beg money from people claiming that his children are starving for the past 6 years when he was kicked out from the USA on charges of terrorism. He uses his quranist channel in order to come in contact with gullible people. I saw some youtube videos warning others against him claiming that he cheated them for money, but however, they were always deleted after a couple of days because Hasan Ansari claimed that these exposing videos have put his childrens life in danger and that he and his children were receiving death threats from each and everyone due to the videos. In every case, it seems like there something really strange about him. And his video about ''hadither IQ'' is laughable just to be thrown out in the garbage :rotfl:
''No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is''

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »
Its not about ''supporting his cause'' neither did he ever claimed that. What he does is, that he beg money from people claiming that his children are starving for the past 6 years when he was kicked out from the USA on charges of terrorism. He uses his quranist channel in order to come in contact with gullible people. I saw some youtube videos warning others against him claiming that he cheated them for money, but however, they were always deleted after a couple of days because Hasan Ansari claimed that these exposing videos have put his childrens life in danger and that he and his children were receiving death threats from each and everyone due to the videos. In every case, it seems like there something really strange about him. And his video about ''hadither IQ'' is laughable just to be thrown out in the garbage :rotfl:

I've been hearing this story by other people as well who are in DIRECT CONTACT with him. Believe want you want to believe people. I ask that you verify what I bring to you and spread the word out. This man is manipulative. He has used the deen in order to gain money.

StudentOfAllah if you were in direct contact with him maybe you wouldn't be so quick to argue. I already know that we shouldn't spread rumors without proof. I'm getting all the information into order to post it here online.  So wait for it and then make a judgment yourself.

Dear liar;

Know that Allah will fully judge you, and the proven hypocrite that have spread this rumor (the fake messenger Whereistruth). Do not forget the day of Judgement, because indeed, you will be taken into account for the lies that you have spread.

Iznagen you sound like a person who is possessed.  Have you been in contact with this man(QuranvsHadith) ???

Peace,

Kevin